George Patton quotes for this Friday.

Patton was a tactical genius and a political moron
MacArthur was no better

Patton woukd have ended the Starkeys beloved USSR.

FDR needed a Patton slap
Patton would have led us to hundreds of thousands of deaths

The Soviets knew how to kill people and didn’t care if they died

And thats why you love your Uncle Joe Stalin.
Your number is crap. We would have cut their fuel supply, especially aviation fuel, grounding their air force. Stalin would have gone back to his borders in 2 weeks

Last edited:
MacArthur was no better

FDR needed a Patton slap

You number is crap. We would have cut their fuel supply, especially aviation fuel, grounding their air force. Stalin would have gone back to his borders in 2 weeks
Stalin did the US a service by fighting the bulk of the war and allowing us to come in and do mop up duty.

For that, we claimed half of Europe

MacArthur was no better

FDR needed a Patton slap

You number is crap. We would have cut their fuel supply, especially aviation fuel, grounding their air force. Stalin would have gone back to his borders in 2 weeks
Stalin did the US a service by fighting the bulk of the war and allowing us to come in and do mop up duty.

For that, we claimed half of Europe

Fuck you you fucking lying sock. All we "Claimed" in Europe was space to bury our dead. You're thinking with your Commie Head. Your murdering scumbag Uncle Joe claimed half of Europe proving Patton 100% correct.

I've read a couple of books on Patton and for all his warts, controversies and the like, there is one certainty, he worked to get the job done and had the fighting spirit. In fact, he was a student of war and tactics, going back centuries.

Oh, and I'm no War Hawk, but I think certain qualities are important in dangerous times. Patton embodied many of these qualities.

Here are some of his quotes to motivate on this Friday (George S. Patton Quotes - BrainyQuote):

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.

Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.

Americans play to win at all times. I wouldn't give a hoot and hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost nor ever lose a war.

Americans play to win at all times. I wouldn't give a hoot and hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost nor ever lose a war.

"Now this is the Law of the Jungle -- as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the Wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk the Law runneth forward and back --
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. "

by George Patton

I've read a couple of books on Patton and for all his warts, controversies and the like, there is one certainty, he worked to get the job done and had the fighting spirit. In fact, he was a student of war and tactics, going back centuries.

Oh, and I'm no War Hawk, but I think certain qualities are important in dangerous times. Patton embodied many of these qualities.

Here are some of his quotes to motivate on this Friday (George S. Patton Quotes - BrainyQuote):

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.

Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.

He was the epitome of a warrior! He drove his men relentlessly but the men loved him. He spoke on their level and got down and dirty with them.

He was right about Russia.

How he was killed is always been a question mark for me. Although, I don't know how he would have survived in peacetime.

Korea, Vietnam, all the little brush wars we fought in.

Just because we weren't fighting them directly doesn't mean we weren't fighting them via proxies.

Via proxies? It sure didn't feel like I was a proxy.

But, if by proxy you mean politicians, you're right.

Until President Donald Trump turned the War on Terror, specifically ISIS, every conflict we have been in and lost, has been due to politicians, and not warriors fought them.

Thankfully, all of this is completely out of date.

RWNJs loved to whine about Obama using drones and I hated it too. Pretend you don't know that trump killed more civilians with drones in the first 8 months of this disaster than Obama did in 8 years. Ignore that for the moment.

Thing is, drones kill fewer civilians and isn't that a good thing? Isn't it better than "carpet bombing" innocent people?

No excuse for the billions the gop spends to buy equipment we don't need and will never use. But, hey, gotta feed their fat cat 1% cronies, right?

MacArthur was no better

Thank God!

President Donald Trump is proving that is a GREAT THING!
Thankfully, Congress would never give Trump an authorization of military force
And yet Trump readily defeated Obama's ISIS forces in record time. Obama spent 8 years giving them all the real estate from Aleppo to Baghdad. Putin and Trump defeated them while on the back nine

Last edited:
MacArthur was no better
Political genius.
If we had taken Russia decades of Cold War would have never existed and all of the lives and money lost could have been used for good.

Someone would have filled the vacuum.
Yes, the greatest nation in human history would have filled the gap.

Really, we'd have annexed all of Russia? You could write a novel.

MacArthur was no better
Political genius.
If we had taken Russia decades of Cold War would have never existed and all of the lives and money lost could have been used for good.

Someone would have filled the vacuum.
Yes, the greatest nation in human history would have filled the gap.

Really, we'd have annexed all of Russia? You could write a novel.
Russia would have been another West Germany we established after the war.

Millions of lives would have been saved.

General Patton's significant career, as a general, lasted 3 years, from 1942 through 1945, half of which time he was on probation and serving as a decoy to mislead the Germans about where D-Day was going to land. He was a loose cannon, and a pain in the ass to his superiors, including Bradley, and Ike, both of whom were promoted over him. Ike, especially, was not heartbroken when Patton died in late 1945.

General Patton's significant career, as a general, lasted 3 years, from 1942 through 1945, half of which time he was on probation and serving as a decoy to mislead the Germans about where D-Day was going to land. He was a loose cannon, and a pain in the ass to his superiors, including Bradley, and Ike, both of whom were promoted over him. Ike, especially, was not heartbroken when Patton died in late 1945.
Ignorance is bliss

Had Bradley and Patton not switched roles after the Slap, the Americans would have been in Berlin, Prague and Vienna and the only territory Uncle Joe would control would be his pre WWII borders.

You Stalin Loving suck ups are sick

MacArthur was no better

Thank God!

President Donald Trump is proving that is a GREAT THING!
Thankfully, Congress would never give Trump an authorization of military force
And yet Trump readily defeated Obama's ISIS forces in record time. Obama spent 8 years giving them all the real estate from Aleppo to Baghdad. Putin and Trump defeated them while on the back nine
I enjoyed Trumps “Secret plan” to defeat ISIS

Keep doing what Obama was doing

Ignorance is bliss

Had Bradley and Patton not switched roles after the Slap, the Americans would have been in Berlin, Prague and Vienna and the only territory Uncle Joe would control would be his pre WWII borders.

You Stalin Loving suck ups are sick

Patton was back in command after D Day
He did not make Berlin, Prague or Vienna

Can you imagine Patton in Korea?

Forum List

Back