George Patton quotes for this Friday.

Now you are engaging in fantasy

We would have teamed with the Nazi Army to invade the USSR?

That would have gone over big at the home front
Why do you think it is OK that the Soviets murdered over 62 million of their own citizens?
Has nothing to do with them defeating Hitler or our ability to invade them
Tell us why you think the world is better off that the Soviets murdered over 62 million of their own citizens. Come on, spit it out.
Where did you get that dillusion?
You're the one proclaiming it was a great thing Stalin was not removed from power.

So I bet you didn't even know the Soviets murdered over 62 million of their own citizens. They didn't teach that in your university classes that proclaimed the superiority of the Soviet system, did they?
I am proclaiming killing hundreds of thousands of soldiers to remove Stalin from power is a waste of life

Compared to the hundreds of thousands we would have lost by invading Russia?
You idiot. In 1945 the Soviet army was a tiny shell and was totally dependent upon American weapons and ammunition. The population hated Stalin, Russians were doing their best to get to the West. We could have taken Moscow in a week.

You show why I hate public education. They never teach important things and idiots like you go off on uneducated rants.

The Soviets had the best armored divisions in the war and knew how to use them. They also had superior artillery
They also knew the terrain they would be fighting on

Russia had already taken 20 million losses...they could withstand another million
The American public would have never stood for another 100,000 losses to conquer a former ally

What a pathetic lying commie worm you are.
You obviously know nothing about the subject

Don't you have dishes to do?
Says the guy who said no one died in the Cold War.

How many Americans were killed by Soviets from 1945 to 1990?
How many would be killed invading Russia

Who died in the Cold War and how would invading Russia have stopped it?

Last edited:
Dude, by 1945 all the Soviets had were US tanks with a red star painted on them firing US ammunition.

Russian people did everything they could to flee to the West. They would have supported the removal of Stalin and the world would have been much better off.

Now you are just making shit up

The Soviet T-34 tank was vastly superior to the Sherman tank. They also had superior artillery.
All the US gave the Soviets to fight were Studebaker trucks

The Russian people may have disliked Stalin before the war, but the Nazi invasion made them rally around Mother Russia. They would have reacted the same to a US invasion

No, even like Bush learned........they would not treat us as liberators

General Patton stuns Marshall Zhukov into silence - Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites

"Pat Merle-Smith has told me of what took place during a second Berlin visit in the first week of September 1945. “The Russians were putting on a military review for all four occupying powers. [General Patton] was seated next to Marshal Zhukov and I, naturally, was with the standees a few rows below. I heard quite clearly what was said when some huge Soviet tanks passed by. ‘My dear General Patton, you see that tank, it carries a cannon which can throw a shell seven miles.’ Patton answered, ‘Indeed?’ Well, my dear Marshal Zhukov, let me tell you this, if any of my gunners started firing at your people before they had closed to less than seven hundred yards I’d have them court-martialed for cowardice.’ It was the first time I saw a Russian commander stunned into silence.”

19-patton-zhukov-berlin.jpg

D'oh!

Once again showing that Patton is a moron

let me tell you this, if any of my gunners started firing at your people before they had closed to less than seven hundred yards I’d have them court-martialed for cowardice

If my tank can lay shells on you before you can lay shells on me...I win

If I wait till 700 yards when we are both in each others range, I am wasting my tactical advantage

Zhukov's T-34s were vastly superior to Patton's Shermans

Plus we would have fully reconstituted 70 German divisions and put their 8.8cmPak into full production.

Now you are engaging in fantasy

We would have teamed with the Nazi Army to invade the USSR?

That would have gone over big at the home front

The Commies would have hated it for sure

You idiot. In 1945 the Soviet army was a tiny shell and was totally dependent upon American weapons and ammunition. The population hated Stalin, Russians were doing their best to get to the West. We could have taken Moscow in a week.

You show why I hate public education. They never teach important things and idiots like you go off on uneducated rants.

The Soviets had the best armored divisions in the war and knew how to use them. They also had superior artillery

Russia had already taken 20 million losses...they could withstand another million
The American public would have never stood for another 100,000 losses to conquer a former ally

Hey dufus, those tens of thousands of dead soldiers, sailors and Marines would not have been in uniform risking their lives if Patton had had his way.

Hey dufus, those tens of thousands of dead soldiers, sailors and Marines would not have been in uniform risking their lives if Patton had had his way.

Why would you say that?
Which tens of thousand of dead soldiers?

Why do you think it is OK that the Soviets murdered over 62 million of their own citizens?
Tell us why you think the world is better off that the Soviets murdered over 62 million of their own citizens. Come on, spit it out.
You're the one proclaiming it was a great thing Stalin was not removed from power.

So I bet you didn't even know the Soviets murdered over 62 million of their own citizens. They didn't teach that in your university classes that proclaimed the superiority of the Soviet system, did they?
I am proclaiming killing hundreds of thousands of soldiers to remove Stalin from power is a waste of life
Suddenly the military expert who thinks no one died in the Cold War, has no clue as to the coup attempt after Hiroshima to keep the war going, has no clue as to the battle underway during the shoot down of the Iranian jetliner, had no idea Stalin murdered over 62 million of his own people, now gives us a casualty figure straight out of his ass for a war that never occurred.

Why would you say that?
Let's make it easy for you.

Who designed, manufactured, and supplied the missile that shot down John McCain?

A. Hezbollah
B. Israel
C. Russia

Suddenly the military expert who thinks no one died in the Cold War, has no clue as to the coup attempt after Hiroshima to keep the war going, has no clue as to the battle underway during the shoot down of the Iranian jetliner, had no idea Stalin murdered over 62 million of his own people, now gives us a casualty figure straight out of his ass for a war that never occurred.

You have yet to explain how invading the USSR would save American lives

Why would you say that?

Who designed, manufactured, and supplied the missile that shot down John McCain?

A. Hezbollah
B. Israel
C. Russia
China turned Communist in 1949. Invading the USSR would not have prevented either the Korean or Vietnam Wars

Why would you say that?

A. Hezbollah
B. Israel
C. Russia
China turned Communist in 1949. Invading the USSR would not have prevented either the Korean or Vietnam Wars
Strawman. Bringing in other nations to cover your hasty retreat only emboldens me.

Who supplied the missile that shot down John McCain?

Advanced question.

Who supplied the weapons that killed most of our troops in Vietnam?

Why would you say that?

A. Hezbollah
B. Israel
C. Russia
Strawman. Bringing in other nations to cover your hasty retreat only emboldens me.

Advanced question.

Who cares who supplied the missile?

Who provided a million troops to the Korean War?
Pretending no U.S. Lives would have been lost in Korea or Vietman if we had conquered the USSR is nonsense

China was the key player behind the scenes

Why would you say that?

A. Hezbollah
B. Israel
C. Russia

Advanced question.

Pretending no U.S. Lives would have been lost in Korea or Vietman if we had conquered the USSR is nonsense

So you admit if Russia had a different government after the war they would have been friendly after the war. And tens of thousands of our troops would not have died violent deaths.

Why would you say that?

A. Hezbollah
B. Israel
C. Russia

Advanced question.

So you admit if Russia had a different government after the war they would have been friendly after the war. And tens of thousands of our troops would not have died violent deaths.
Nothing would have changed because you can't account for the role China played

What you can't account for is the hundreds of thousand of US deaths if we invaded USSR

A. Hezbollah
B. Israel
C. Russia

Advanced question.

What you can't account for is the hundreds of thousand of US deaths if we invaded USSR
62 million people would not have died a violent death.

Patton considered the final disposition of WWII a huge failure for civilization because all we did was help trade one brutal dictator for someone far worse.

No we didn't

We saved Western Europe and emerged as the most powerful nation in the world
The Soviets never turned out to be the global threat that post WWII alarmists claimed they would be

Most powerful nation in the world? When did the Soviets get nukes?

Patton was a tactical genius and a political moron
MacArthur was no better
Political genius.
If we had taken Russia decades of Cold War would have never existed and all of the lives and money lost could have been used for good.

We lost no lives in the Cold War with USSR

An invasion of Russia would have cost hundreds of thousand of lives to obtain an objective we won anyway
You moron. America lost tens of thousands of lives in the Cold War. Training accidents, operational accidents, etc etc. Hell, just in the Berlin Airlift alone we had 76 casualties. The world was a blink away from all out nuclear war in 1963.

That would be 1962, not 1963.

Patton was a loose cannon. He wanted to fight on against Russia, which had already lost 10 million soldiers dead, but still defeated the Germans, when we had only put a total of 10 million Americans in uniform. The guy was a nut.

Advanced question.

62 million people would not have died a violent death.
Your timeframe is a kilter

Stalin did his purges BEFORE the war. There were no postwar purges. The people had suffered enough

Forum List

Back