Jeff Sessions Spokeswoman Joins CNN As Political Editor/2020 Election Coordinator

Actually, I am shocked. I was a fan of Sessions until he became the AG. Then his stripes and intellect changed. Wow

How about this? I'm willing to bet Sessions was the insurance policy and one of the two cabinet members who McCabe said agreed to go along with enacting the 25th Amendment according to Rosenstein.

The comments section are damning!
WTH...? Ex-Sessions Spox is Joining CNN as Political Editor, Helping Coordinate 2020 Coverage
If any of the accusations against Session are corroborated he was in on the Coup.. Holy Crap!
I believe he ruined his reputation and his future with that spokesman.

So, did Sessions select a person with liberal leanings or was he the liberal himself?
Yes and Yes.. He appears to be a very deep state operative.
Now it makes sense about his recusal and lack of action as AG. Bet Trump is ready to be tied!
Sessions made it impossible to defend Trumps position and rights. Hillary has just two years before the Statutes of Limitations runs out on many of her crimes. Now its going to be a furious rush to get charges brought. Session hobbled the DOJ and protected the coup..

Gawd I hope we can get this mess cleaned up..

So, did Sessions select a person with liberal leanings or was he the liberal himself?
Now it makes sense about his recusal and lack of action as AG. Bet Trump is ready to be tied!
Sessions made it impossible to defend Trumps position and rights. Hillary has just two years before the Statutes of Limitations runs out on many of her crimes. Now its going to be a furious rush to get charges brought. Session hobbled the DOJ and protected the coup..

So, you think Sessions is one of the reasons, no charges were brought against Hillary? That makes sense. I'm still so shocked and very very angry!

So, you think Sessions is one of the reasons, no charges were brought against Hillary? That makes sense. I'm still so shocked and very very angry!
Look at his behaviors.. Everything he did protected Hillary and pushed for the Mueller witch hunt. Not once did he defend Trump.

Look at his behaviors.. Everything he did protected Hillary and pushed for the Mueller witch hunt. Not once did he defend Trump.
I think you're right. At one time I wondered why he wasn't doing anything, now we know. My heavens, how has Trump managed all of the positive things he's done? Even his own people were woking against him and he just kept on going. Trump is amazing!

Forum List

Back