Anti Cop Minnesota Democratic Party Official Left Bloodied In Violent Carjacking. Karma is a B tch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party official who once vowed to “dismantle” the Minneapolis Police Department is now calling for tougher crime laws after she was beaten and bloodied in a carjacking outside of her home this week.
Shivanthi Sathanandan, the Second Vice Chairwoman for the DFL, shared news of her attack in a Wednesday Facebook post, where she fumed that the four young suspects need to be brought to justice.
When i saw this i fell out of my chair, LMAO, Bigly. Every day, i pray that you Marxists who visit this site, get your day with some punks, because of who you voted for. When Obama was in office, there was plenty of murder and mayhem, but your boy just called it "workplace violence", and i said that if Joe Biden steals the 2024 election that violence is going to come back 10 fold. Please of please lord let those Marxists get what they deserve. See picture of Anti Police B tch who got a rude awakening.

1694198499279.png

MSN When i saw this i fell out of my chair, LMAO, Bigly. Every day, i pray that you Marxists who visit this site, get your day with some punks, because of who you voted for. When Obama was in office, there was plenty of murder and mayhem, but your boy just called it "workplace violence", and i said that if Joe Biden steals the 2024 election that violence is going to come back 10 fold. Please of please lord let those Marxists get what they deserve. See picture of Anti Police B tch who got a rude awakening.

View attachment 826661

Well...................maybe not.

It looks like fake blood.

Might be a sympathy ploy.

They've proven they're not above it.

But just in case................YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...................maybe not.

It looks like fake blood.

Might be a sympathy ploy.

They've proven they're not above it.

But just in case................YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooohhhhhh....you are sharp dearie...that got past me. She said she had a broken leg but did not go to the hospital......bet they all had maga hats too...lol

Violent cowards sitting around hoping that somebody else gets hurt because they never actually had the nads to do it themselves, despite their fantasies.

MSN When i saw this i fell out of my chair, LMAO, Bigly. Every day, i pray that you Marxists who visit this site, get your day with some punks, because of who you voted for. When Obama was in office, there was plenty of murder and mayhem, but your boy just called it "workplace violence", and i said that if Joe Biden steals the 2024 election that violence is going to come back 10 fold. Please of please lord let those Marxists get what they deserve. See picture of Anti Police B tch who got a rude awakening.

View attachment 826661
What happened to the dozens of comments that were posted?

Violent cowards sitting around hoping that somebody else gets hurt because they never actually had the nads to do it themselves, despite their fantasies.
Maybe if your Marxists elites did something like the biatch now wants, instead of demanding to defund the police. Sometimes a good kick to your head can wake people up, like the thing in the picture. Stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Joe Biden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back