Gee wonder why theres so many Good boys got dead

Why did you bring up 3 then?

Yes I know whats she is talking about being Black myself.

There is no benefit being white when a Black person is talking about things you dont get. Its a distinct disadvantage being white in that scenario.

Discrimination only stops those that quit. Yes I have faced it but its really not important to me that you believe that.

What can I say? Once the shackles of the mind are off, Black people tend to hit it out of the ball park. Of course there are roadblocks in this racist society but they dont really matter once you have the gameplan.

I mentioned 3 because her rage was already well developed by then. So a lifetime of discrimination is NOT the cause.

The scenario has two sides. YOu only see one side. YOu make assumptions about white people, you have a disadvantage in understanding what is going on on the other side.

Nope. The you can say "discrimination only stops those that quit" shows that you have grow up and lived in a society without much discrimination.

This girl could have been denied any recording contracts because she was black. Didn't happen.

She could have been arrested on trumped up charges, or laws could be passed about obscene lyrics or hateful lyrics and she could have been arrested.

She wouldn't have become a self made millionaire at 23 if she was throw in jail at 20 and physically prevented from singing.

Gameplans are great. They work best when society is NOT out to get you.

Which is the case for this angry hate filled girl. Despite her delusions.
I already told you 3 years is enough to develop a rage depending on what happens to you. If you experience racism it effects you even at 3. You should take a psychology class so you can understand these things. I wont be discussing this particular issue until you bone up.

The scenario doesnt have 2 sides. It only has one. That is her perspective. No one cares what the other side is. She is explaining her reasons not the racists reasons.

Yep, but again its not important. You may be someone that quits due to hardships but lots of other people dont.

You dont need a recording contract to make music nowadays. You only need connections and there are plenty of Black people that have helped her along the way.

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. What are you talking about with all these ifs?

Gameplans work great no matter who is out to get you. It provides framework and a direction to keep moving towards.

YOu really think that the 3 year old's issues were caused by white people? And you know it because you're black...

THe scenario has two sides. YOur attempt to dismiss the side of the whites in question just shows that you are afraid to discuss the issue truthfully.

I've got nothing but ifs because neither this idiot girl, nor you will provide ANYTHING to back up her/your claims of a lifetime of discrimination that resulted in her becoming a self made millionaire at 23.

Oh, that hardships she must have faced...

Poor little rich girl.:boohoo:
Thats what she said. The question you should ask yourself is why on earth do you disbelieve her?

The scenario only has one side. They didnt interview the white people. If they did please point it out.

So you have ifs instead of facts? You must be severely deluded to think she was trying to back up her claims. She was giving an interview. She wasnt trying to get your approval. Its obvious what you think doesn't bother her in the slightest.

I'v explained my doubts about racism being the cause of a 3 year old's anger.

I've explained my doubts about discrimination being a big problem for a 23 year old self made millionaire.

The scenario has two sides. The interview only gave one side. I agree she doesn't give any effort to support her claims.

She is indeed only interested in talking to people she expects will take her word for it.

So she bad mouths "fat white Americans" and doesn't expect to be called on it.

Makes one wonder about what type of environment she grew up in.

You're wasting your time. He is a ridiculous troll. Lol. ;)

Love how white libs have avoided this post......... wonder if they are seeing same thing or if they think they can still appease this hate away. BTW money doesnt disappear hate.........

You know what would be poetic justice ?

At some of her concerts, if we had some overweight white Americans standing in the front row and just staring up at her for the entire concert. Not dancing around, not smiling or singing, just staring up at her the whole fucking show.
Now that would be funnier than shit.

You know what would be poetic justice ?

At some of her concerts, if we had some overweight white Americans standing in the front row and just staring up at her for the entire concert. Not dancing around, not smiling or singing, just staring up at her the whole fucking show.
Now that would be funnier than shit.
Do the reverse black lives matter crap they pull in restaurants............. Make em big white Guys............ gonna need a sign too

Good gawd you people are stupid. Out of all of these posts only person has said something that makes sense.

The dude is white and you jackasses sit here and argue with him. He is laughing at you getting so riled up.

:lmao:

The last paragraph of her interview is the most telling and not one of you mention it.

She will end up marrying a white guy.

Sounds more like to me she is fed up and has written most whites off. How much you want to bet she has some white friends?
The only problem with this argument is that she is doing exactly what she blames white people of doing. Imagine if she was white and said it about blacks.

It would serve her better to be a role model to her race instead if inflaming both sides. But I realize she is trying to be revalent and said something that would get her press, so she can sell more of whatever she does, thereby promoting the idea to get money you have to be inflammatory and divide people to maintain her power.

I see it as vain and sad
We dont have to imagine. We know for a fact whites do the exact same thing. If that dynamic did not exist she wouldnt be the way she is today. Racism warps people. I dont buy into the "role model" or "credit to your race" paradigm. Whites want peaceful, easygoing Black people? Then its incumbent on them to stop their racism. White racism is the cause of this. Not the other way around.

Then it is never going to get better. Doing things poorly because you have been treated poorly never solved anything. Be the better man or woman. Take care of your neighborhoods help people better themselves. Don't sink to the level of hatred because you will not win. Nobody has ever won with that mentality.

All races have been slaves. Romans enslaved all of Europe. People got over it and bettered themselves. I mean I guess I could go to Italy and clame reparations for helping build the Roman Empire. But that would be silly.
Thats why she is writing whites off. They are incapable of addressing and fixing their racism. You are the first to admit this to me. Whites should take the advise you just gave me but tailor it to say "doing things poorly for no reason never solved anything" See how that works?

We did fix it!

That's why you do not see stuff like this . And if you do they are fired and jobless.

"I hate fat *******" Banks continued. "All the people who are crunched into the ghetto of America are these racist liberal ******* who live on their meth labs. Those little hoes who shoplift at Kmart and have a ****** grandma — that's really America." Azealia Banks hates everything about this country - NY Daily News and multiple female mob brawls weekly.....
No you didnt fix it. Thats why there is still a race problem.

Funny how the hate America crowd never cites the 1st Amendment and the freedom and liberty they enjoy under the Bill of Rights that gives them the opportunity to spew hatred.

The only problem with this argument is that she is doing exactly what she blames white people of doing. Imagine if she was white and said it about blacks.

It would serve her better to be a role model to her race instead if inflaming both sides. But I realize she is trying to be revalent and said something that would get her press, so she can sell more of whatever she does, thereby promoting the idea to get money you have to be inflammatory and divide people to maintain her power.

I see it as vain and sad
We dont have to imagine. We know for a fact whites do the exact same thing. If that dynamic did not exist she wouldnt be the way she is today. Racism warps people. I dont buy into the "role model" or "credit to your race" paradigm. Whites want peaceful, easygoing Black people? Then its incumbent on them to stop their racism. White racism is the cause of this. Not the other way around.

Then it is never going to get better. Doing things poorly because you have been treated poorly never solved anything. Be the better man or woman. Take care of your neighborhoods help people better themselves. Don't sink to the level of hatred because you will not win. Nobody has ever won with that mentality.

All races have been slaves. Romans enslaved all of Europe. People got over it and bettered themselves. I mean I guess I could go to Italy and clame reparations for helping build the Roman Empire. But that would be silly.
Thats why she is writing whites off. They are incapable of addressing and fixing their racism. You are the first to admit this to me. Whites should take the advise you just gave me but tailor it to say "doing things poorly for no reason never solved anything" See how that works?

We did fix it!

That's why you do not see stuff like this . And if you do they are fired and jobless.

"I hate fat *******" Banks continued. "All the people who are crunched into the ghetto of America are these racist liberal ******* who live on their meth labs. Those little hoes who shoplift at Kmart and have a ****** grandma — that's really America." Azealia Banks hates everything about this country - NY Daily News and multiple female mob brawls weekly.....

Yes I do agree with you that there is a racial discord in the United states.

As far as miss banks goes, she can say what she wants, I think she is humorous, and I am not offended by it. Because I really don't care, it does not effect me whatsoever what she thinks. But I find it odd that you don't think she is trying to cause a stir just sell her wares. And to remain in the media.

What exactly is the fix for the racial discord? as a white person what can we do that would stop the flames? I will say that racism will always be a problem, you can't flip a switch and turn off ignorance. People believe what they want to believe, its a trick, a shadow on the wall( I know a game of thrones quote lol). But that goes to both sides of the line.

I have worked in the military with all races and we all get along fine, we all do our job and take care of each other and partied hard and police each other to make sure no one has an incident overseas and stateside when we are out partying ( I don't drink so I was the babysitter/dd at the clubs)The best cure for stress was laughter, to laugh at each other. We had a good times and we had some bad times but we were all in it together.

Is it just whites that need to change their perception? What is the fix? how do you mend fences and how long will this go on?

I mentioned 3 because her rage was already well developed by then. So a lifetime of discrimination is NOT the cause.

The scenario has two sides. YOu only see one side. YOu make assumptions about white people, you have a disadvantage in understanding what is going on on the other side.

Nope. The you can say "discrimination only stops those that quit" shows that you have grow up and lived in a society without much discrimination.

This girl could have been denied any recording contracts because she was black. Didn't happen.

She could have been arrested on trumped up charges, or laws could be passed about obscene lyrics or hateful lyrics and she could have been arrested.

She wouldn't have become a self made millionaire at 23 if she was throw in jail at 20 and physically prevented from singing.

Gameplans are great. They work best when society is NOT out to get you.

Which is the case for this angry hate filled girl. Despite her delusions.
I already told you 3 years is enough to develop a rage depending on what happens to you. If you experience racism it effects you even at 3. You should take a psychology class so you can understand these things. I wont be discussing this particular issue until you bone up.

The scenario doesnt have 2 sides. It only has one. That is her perspective. No one cares what the other side is. She is explaining her reasons not the racists reasons.

Yep, but again its not important. You may be someone that quits due to hardships but lots of other people dont.

You dont need a recording contract to make music nowadays. You only need connections and there are plenty of Black people that have helped her along the way.

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. What are you talking about with all these ifs?

Gameplans work great no matter who is out to get you. It provides framework and a direction to keep moving towards.

YOu really think that the 3 year old's issues were caused by white people? And you know it because you're black...

THe scenario has two sides. YOur attempt to dismiss the side of the whites in question just shows that you are afraid to discuss the issue truthfully.

I've got nothing but ifs because neither this idiot girl, nor you will provide ANYTHING to back up her/your claims of a lifetime of discrimination that resulted in her becoming a self made millionaire at 23.

Thats what she said. The question you should ask yourself is why on earth do you disbelieve her?

The scenario only has one side. They didnt interview the white people. If they did please point it out.

So you have ifs instead of facts? You must be severely deluded to think she was trying to back up her claims. She was giving an interview. She wasnt trying to get your approval. Its obvious what you think doesn't bother her in the slightest.

I've explained my doubts about discrimination being a big problem for a 23 year old self made millionaire.

The scenario has two sides. The interview only gave one side. I agree she doesn't give any effort to support her claims.

She is indeed only interested in talking to people she expects will take her word for it.

White people hate hearing the truth. They try to make like someone is trolling instead of offering an opinion.

We did fix it!

As far as miss banks goes, she can say what she wants, I think she is humorous, and I am not offended by it. Because I really don't care, it does not effect me whatsoever what she thinks. But I find it odd that you don't think she is trying to cause a stir just sell her wares. And to remain in the media.

What exactly is the fix for the racial discord? as a white person what can we do that would stop the flames? I will say that racism will always be a problem, you can't flip a switch and turn off ignorance. People believe what they want to believe, its a trick, a shadow on the wall( I know a game of thrones quote lol). But that goes to both sides of the line.

I have worked in the military with all races and we all get along fine, we all do our job and take care of each other and partied hard and police each other to make sure no one has an incident overseas and stateside when we are out partying ( I don't drink so I was the babysitter/dd at the clubs)The best cure for stress was laughter, to laugh at each other. We had a good times and we had some bad times but we were all in it together.

Is it just whites that need to change their perception? What is the fix? how do you mend fences and how long will this go on?
Theres a couple of things whites can do. The primary thing would simply stop being racist but I dont think that is possible for the majority of whites. I think there is a mental problem with many whites accepting the fact they are not superior and that prevents them from discarding racism. I think this is the result of fear. Only fear would produce such a negative primal reaction to the notion of equality.

I too was in the military and worked with many different races. i even had white friends. I noticed that if I outdid a white person in something it bothered the hell out of them far above just a regular disappointment at losing. This provided the basis for my opinion that whites need to do a lot of soul searching.

Yes I think its just whites that need to change their perception. Whites started this so its incumbent on them to stop it. When whites come in peace people of color respond in peace. Its not just Blacks that think like this. People of color the world over think like this about whites. Blacks are just way more vocal about it.

White people hate hearing the truth. They try to make like someone is trolling instead of offering an opinion.

You wouldn't know the "truth" if it slapped you in your dumb ugly face.

Live your life. Be nice to others. Be honest. Don't let the PC Police intimidate you into feeling pity for someone just because their skin color is different.

These people are not trying to improve race relations.

We did fix it!

Theres a couple of things whites can do. The primary thing would simply stop being racist but I dont think that is possible for the majority of whites. I think there is a mental problem with many whites accepting the fact they are not superior and that prevents them from discarding racism. I think this is the result of fear. Only fear would produce such a negative primal reaction to the notion of equality.

I too was in the military and worked with many different races. i even had white friends. I noticed that if I outdid a white person in something it bothered the hell out of them far above just a regular disappointment at losing. This provided the basis for my opinion that whites need to do a lot of soul searching.

Yes I think its just whites that need to change their perception. Whites started this so its incumbent on them to stop it. When whites come in peace people of color respond in peace. Its not just Blacks that think like this. People of color the world over think like this about whites. Blacks are just way more vocal about it.

There are a lot of things the black community should do. Stop fighting with the police when they commit crimes and take their punishment like a man. Stop making racist comments all the time and being racists towards white people. Let go of their hatred. Join us in trying to make our country a better place instead of fighting against us and being instigators. That would change the perception that a lot of white people have towards the black community. ;)

Gee

We did fix it!

Sounds like master race crap.....

Gee

We did fix it!

Sounds like master race crap.....
How so? This is what i mean. Where did you get "master race" out of what I said?

I know you explained them. I can see you dont have the knowledge to make your opinion a viable fact.

Again what you think is not a fact. Its her experience not yours. As much as you want to make it a white experience its not. Its a Black one.

The scenario only has one side. She wasnt trying to support her claims. She didnt need to.

Bingo. She doesnt much care what white people think. I commend her for that.

You said "so" as if thats what she said. Thats usually the sign of a person that has weak debating tactics. Where did she say she doesnt expect to be called on it?

The environment she grew up in was one where she experienced racism. She explained that in the interview.

If blacks are claiming to experience discrimination from whites, then the white experience is part of the scenario.

She should want to support her claims. Because otherwise she is nothing but a selfish hate filled bigot, badmouthing the nation and the people that enabled her to become a self made millionaire at a very young age.

She showed that she does not expect to be called on it, by not doing anything to support her hateful claims.

The environment she grew up in was one where she experienced racism? Why should I believe her?

Such heavy discrimination that she became a self made millionaire by 23.

Sorry but the white experience doesnt matter. Its Blacks describing the discrimination. If you want the white side of the story go ask the white person. No one else really cares.

Thats not a valid reason for her to support her claims.

You assumed she didnt expect to be called on. Thanks for admitting that.

You dont have to believe her. I doubt that she finds your opinion important. She was just answering a question from the interviewer.

Exactly. Despite that discrimination she still made it. Inspiring story when you think about it.

By being here and joining discussions in a diverse forum you invite whites to join the discussion. If you want to exclude whites, than go find a black only discussion forum.

The white experience obviously matters. Whites are going to be the largest ethnic group in this country for the rest of your life. We are here, we are white and we are going to be in your life.

Unless you wall yourself off in some type of ghetto, rather real or virtual, you will be dealing with us and our opinions will effect your life whether you want it to or not.

This chick is a selfish racist a-hole who is bad mouthing the nation she is a citizen of and that gave her the opportunity to become a self made millionaire at a very young age.

Shes a racist ..pure and simple...just like any whitey who would proclaim they hate all blacks would be labelled
Sounds more like to me she is fed up and has written most whites off. How much you want to bet she has some white friends?

I see it as vain and sad

What white racism?

The only "racism" she describes is how teachers would tell the kids to be quiet, and then punish those who were not. Who happened to be black.

That's not racism. That's being judged on your actions.

Forum List

Back