Gaza man killed by Israeli artillery near Khan Younis, another injured

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- A young man was killed and another wounded late Thursday in an Israeli artillery shelling east of Khan Yunis refugee camp in the southern Gaza Strip, a Ma'an reporter said.Medics said a 22-year-old man died and another was injured after the two were targeted by Israeli forces in the Absan area east of Khan Younis.

Gaza man killed by Israeli artillery near Khan Younis, another injured | Maan News Agency

Targeted assassinations are unlawful under intl law and war crimes.

Israel makes a practice of embracing this terroristic practice.

We can only hope one day the Israeli war criminals responsible for these crimes will be tried for their crimes at The Hague.
Why, Frau Sherri, as a supposedly good Christian women, I would think that you would be hoping that one day more tolerance would be shown your fellow Christians in Muslim countries. Surely as a supposedly good Christian woman, you must be appalled at the way your fellow Christians are harassed and murdered plus their churches desecrated and destroyed in Muslim countries. If you are not disturbed by what is happening to Christians, perhaps it is because you have converted to Islam and these Christians are now the non believers to you.

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- A young man was killed and another wounded late Thursday in an Israeli artillery shelling east of Khan Yunis refugee camp in the southern Gaza Strip, a Ma'an reporter said.Medics said a 22-year-old man died and another was injured after the two were targeted by Israeli forces in the Absan area east of Khan Younis.

Gaza man killed by Israeli artillery near Khan Younis, another injured | Maan News Agency

We can only hope one day the Israeli war criminals responsible for these crimes will be tried for their crimes at The Hague.
Why, Frau Sherri, as a supposedly good Christian women, I would think that you would be hoping that one day more tolerance would be shown your fellow Christians in Muslim countries. Surely as a supposedly good Christian woman, you must be appalled at the way your fellow Christians are harassed and murdered plus their churches desecrated and destroyed in Muslim countries. If you are not disturbed by what is happening to Christians, perhaps it is because you have converted to Islam and these Christians are now the non believers to you.
She's a Christian like Jake Starkey is a Republican.

What of the injured Israeli terrorist soldiers?

Are you posting those terrorists' photos?

We don't have our soldier's photos, we only have one name of an injured soldier, no more than that; out of the respect for their families

I hope God is punishing them well right now for their terrorism. Even if the Israeli version of the story was true, violence was initiated when Israel trespassed into Gaza. Terrorist Israel was the Agressor here.

Gaza man killed by Israeli artillery near Khan You Nissan to, another injured | Maan News Agency

She's a Christian like Jake Starkey is a Republican.

Are you God?

The Church grows with Persecution, all real Christians know this.

Sherri wishes to thank all those muslim countries in which christians were persecuted ---
so that their NUMBERS INCREASED------lets start with Saudi arabia-----while only a minority
in that country-----some in Mecca and some in other parts------THE BAPTIST CHURCH HAS
WAXED HUGE AND GROWN TO.....zero.

And not for Yemen----once home to a huge influx of christians both from the Middle east--
and ----Ethiopia-------the catholic and protestant churches have WAXED HUGE---growing
to .......zero

Now for Afghanistan-----once home to a flourishing christian community-----again ---
WAXED HUGE-----and now grown to ......zero

Sherri is grateful let the LIST GROW

We don't have our soldier's photos, we only have one name of an injured soldier, no more than that; out of the respect for their families

I hope God is punishing them well right now for their terrorism. Even if the Israeli version of the story was true, violence was initiated when Israel trespassed into Gaza. Terrorist Israel was the Agressor here.

Poor sherriliar has forgotten that the TUNNELS the IDF found were HAMAS' trespass into Israel.......THAT is what started this episode.

How short her memory is.......

Poor sherriliar has forgotten that the TUNNELS the IDF found were HAMAS' trespass into Israel.......THAT is what started this episode.

Sherri does not have memory problems-----demented persons have problems
writing compound sentences. She seems to have only slight difficulties in
written expression.--------well I take that back-----when one evaluates
dementia----one has to consider the PRE DEMENTED STATUS----for a
lawyer----it might be expected that her prior status was a lot better than
it is now or she would not have made it thru law school. Sherri simply does
not consider the killing of jews to be a crime. An interesting factoid of history---
top notch PSYCHIATRISTS in germany (a land well developed in the field at
the time of adolf abu ali) determined that adolf abu ali was NOT PSYCHOTIC
OR DEMENTED---------he was simply sociopathic------Stalin remained very
intelligent------he was also sociopathic (PS---sorry for the semantics---but the
fact is DEMENTIA ---IS NOT PSYCHOSIS----and neither are "SOCIOPATHIC
PERSONALITY DISORDER-----------they are all entirely different clinical states.
MEMORY DISORDER is part and parcel of DEMENTIA------not psychosis and not
personality disorder)

You pray for God to bad things to always happen to us. You remind me of the fanatic Muslims who always pray for God to curse the people they don't like.

Do you ever pray for love and understanding and happiness of children? or are you so obsessed you have to spit venom somehow and don't know in which way?

Funny thing is, you're the person barking most about other's hate.

You're a loon-boon, Sher!@:cuckoo:

She knows perfectly, she chooses to ignore and to try and fool others.

Like the big brother, who tells his mom how the siblings' fight began-

"It all started when he he hit me back..."

You pray for God to bad things to always happen to us. You remind me of the fanatic Muslims who always pray for God to curse the people they don't like.

Do you ever pray for love and understanding and happiness of children? or are you so obsessed you have to spit venom somehow and don't know in which way?

I pray for Gods judgment to come to Israeli terrorists , evil people harming others in an illegal Occupation and Blockade of Gaza that the Intl Red Cross calls collective punishment and a war crime.

I pray for Freedom from Occupation for those living in thr killing fields of Gaza and the rest of Occupied Palestine.

I cannot pray for Occupiers to have victories in Occupation, when that encompasses all the human rights abuses of Occupation.

Bur I pray for Occupation to end, believing such will benefit all in the land of Palestine, Jews and Palestinians.

Children raised to hate and kill, the fate of all Zionist children, does not produce a moral people.

Nothing saddens me more then seeing the heartless and soulless offspring of Zionism, such as the likes of yourself.

Having a heart and soul and morality and a conscience matters greatly, Zionists lack any of that.

So, I pray for Zionists to turn away from the evil in Zionism they embrace, to repent and turn to God.

I pray for Gods judgment to come to Israeli terrorists , evil people harming others in an illegal Occupation and Blockade of Gaza that the Intl Red Cross calls collective punishment and a war crime.

I pray for Freedom from Occupation for those living in thr killing fields of Gaza and the rest of Occupied Palestine.

I cannot pray for Occupiers to have victories in Occupation, when that encompasses all the human rights abuses of Occupation.

Bur I pray for Occupation to end, believing such will benefit all in the land of Palestine, Jews and Palestinians.

Children raised to hate and kill, the fate of all Zionist children, does not produce a moral people.

Nothing saddens me more then seeing the heartless and soulless offspring of Zionism, such as the likes of yourself.

Having a heart and soul and morality and a conscience matters greatly, Zionists lack any of that.

So, I pray for Zionists to turn away from the evil in Zionism they embrace, to repent and turn to God.

This post has been reported.

Why not tell all the Cypriots that? Also tell them that you are praying to Allah for the Muslim Turks to take over all of Cyprus and that they should be happy because they will be suffering. Meanwhile, perhaps Frau Sherri should get the word out to all those Christian groups who are operating in Muslim countries to keep track of all those Christians who are so happy that they are being persecuted. Strange that the church can grow with all the murders of Christians!!! Maybe the dead are counted in the growth in Muslim countries. By the way, did you ever sign that Voice of the Martyrs' petition to get that good Christian woman, Asia Bibi, out of that Pakistani prison where she is rotting away because of a neighbor charging her with blasphemy? Surely you don't think Asia Bibi is happy that she is being persecuted because of her Christian religion.

When are you going to admit that Jesus was a Zionist?

This post has been reported.

For what, too much Truth to confront there about Zionism? That is what I am addressing, what Zionism produces in a people.

Last edited:

That would be impossible since Zionism was not created until the 1800s.

Then you're just another pathetic heretic.

Zionism, or Jewish nationalism, is a modern political movement. Its core beliefs are that all Jews constitute one nation (not simply a religious or ethnic community) and that the only solution to anti-Semitism is the concentration of as many Jews as possible in Palestine/Israel and the establishment of a Jewish state there. The World Zionist Organization, established by Theodor Herzl in 1897, declared that the aim of Zionism was to establish “a national home for the Jewish people secured by public law.”Zionism drew on Jewish religious attachment to Jerusalem and the Land of Israel (Eretz Israel). But the politics of Zionism was influenced by nationalist ideology, and by colonial ideas about Europeans’ rights to claim and settle other parts of the world.Zionism gained adherents among Jews and support from the West as a consequence of the murderous anti-Jewish riots (known as pogroms) in the Russian Empire in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The Nazi genocide (mass murder) of European Jews during World War II killed over 6 million, and this disaster enhanced international support for the creation of a Jewish state.

Zionism | Middle East Research and Information Project

Zionism, or Jewish nationalism, is a modern political movement. Its core beliefs are that all Jews constitute one nation (not simply a religious or ethnic community) and that the only solution to anti-Semitism is the concentration of as many Jews as possible in Palestine/Israel and the establishment of a Jewish state there. The World Zionist Organization, established by Theodor Herzl in 1897, declared that the aim of Zionism was to establish “a national home for the Jewish people secured by public law.”Zionism drew on Jewish religious attachment to Jerusalem and the Land of Israel (Eretz Israel). But the politics of Zionism was influenced by nationalist ideology, and by colonial ideas about Europeans’ rights to claim and settle other parts of the world.Zionism gained adherents among Jews and support from the West as a consequence of the murderous anti-Jewish riots (known as pogroms) in the Russian Empire in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The Nazi genocide (mass murder) of European Jews during World War II killed over 6 million, and this disaster enhanced international support for the creation of a Jewish state.

Zionism | Middle East Research and Information Project
Whatever.

Forum List

Back