IAF Strikes Syrian Military Bases

Bloodrock44

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2012
Buzzard Gulch, NC
Looks like the IAF took out some missiles headed for Hezbollah. Oh well.

Israeli airstrikes target Syria military bases - CBS News

Israeli warplanes conducted two strikes on military bases in Syria, U.S. officials tell CBS News national security correspondent David Martin.

The airstrikes were conducted near Damascus and the coastal city of Latakia and the presumed target is missiles believed to be headed to Hezbollah militants.

According to CBS News' Khaled Wassef, a Syrian air defense base near Latakia was reportedly destroyed Wednesday night, with multiple Syrian and Lebanese sources speculating that an Israeli strike from the Mediterranean was to blame.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported a loud explosion in the base, and Twitter users quoted eyewitnesses who said the blast occurred near Snobar Jableh village, just south of the city.

At least twice earlier this year Israel launched airstrikes on shipments of missiles inside Syria. Israeli air strikes in May destroyed a Syrian weapons warehouse where Iranian missiles allegedly being kept, destined, according to the Israelis, for Hezbollah, which is fighting alongside Assad's forces in the Syrian war.

Israeli warplanes conducted two strikes on military bases in Syria, U.S. officials tell CBS News national security correspondent David Martin.

The airstrikes were conducted near Damascus and the coastal city of Latakia and the presumed target is missiles believed to be headed to Hezbollah militants.

According to CBS News' Khaled Wassef, a Syrian air defense base near Latakia was reportedly destroyed Wednesday night, with multiple Syrian and Lebanese sources speculating that an Israeli strike from the Mediterranean was to blame.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported a loud explosion in the base, and Twitter users quoted eyewitnesses who said the blast occurred near Snobar Jableh village, just south of the city.

At least twice earlier this year Israel launched airstrikes on shipments of missiles inside Syria. Israeli air strikes in May destroyed a Syrian weapons warehouse where Iranian missiles allegedly being kept, destined, according to the Israelis, for Hezbollah, which is fighting alongside Assad's forces in the Syrian war.
What did I tell ya? Israel is a war-mongering nation that constantly carry's out unprovoked acts of aggression against it's neighbor's in violation of international law and it's about time a UN peacekeeping force went in there and put a stop to it.

What goes on between the between Syria and Lebanon, is none of Israel's god-damn business! Fuck Israel!

Obama should stop these unfair military adventures. He needs to draw a red line or something.

He already did. Syria will never have the power and influence it did before it crossed that red line everyone likes to make fun of. Israel will destroy Russian missiles whenever they show up as long as Syria continues to have a military relationship with the terrorist organization Hezbolla. Hezbolla is at war with Israel. If Syria wants to be connected to Hezbolla they are open to attacks from Israel.
Those SAM's being destroyed are capable of shooting down commercial airliners. Israel would be crazy to allow a terrorist organization that is a threat to it's civilian population take possession of that kind of weaponry. The SA 125's that were taken out are truck mounted two stage solid rocket fueled missiles that can easily be hidden, driven to a launch site on the Israel border and launched. That is why they need to be destroyed when they are off loaded and assembled in a precise location before they are deployed (transferred to a hiding place).

Obama should stop these unfair military adventures. He needs to draw a red line or something.

He already did. Syria will never have the power and influence it did before it crossed that red line everyone likes to make fun of. Israel will destroy Russian missiles whenever they show up as long as Syria continues to have a military relationship with the terrorist organization Hezbolla. Hezbolla is at war with Israel. If Syria wants to be connected to Hezbolla they are open to attacks from Israel.
Those SAM's being destroyed are capable of shooting down commercial airliners. Israel would be crazy to allow a terrorist organization that is a threat to it's civilian population take possession of that kind of weaponry. The SA 125's that were taken out are truck mounted two stage solid rocket fueled missiles that can easily be hidden, driven to a launch site on the Israel border and launched. That is why they need to be destroyed when they are off loaded and assembled in a precise location before they are deployed (transferred to a hiding place).

you are breaking JIHADO HEARTS-------they depend on that machinery---those mobile
long range missile launchers are the BEST WAY TO SMASH THE BRAINS OF ISRAELI
CHILDREN OUT OF THEIR JEWISH SKULLS

What did I tell ya? Israel is a war-mongering nation that constantly carry's out unprovoked acts of aggression against it's neighbor's in violation of international law and it's about time a UN peacekeeping force went in there and put a stop to it.

What goes on between the between Syria and Lebanon, is none of Israel's god-damn business! Fuck Israel!

FUCK yourself better ! Leave it to a FUCKING Pro Palestinian to initiate the four letter words :eusa_boohoo:

FUCK yourself better ! Leave it to a FUCKING Pro Palestinian to initiate the four letter words :eusa_boohoo:
You don't think nothing of Israel actively trying to start WWIII, which would possibly lead to the extinction of all life on planet earth, but the moment someone uses profanity, you get all hot and bothered.

Bombing the shit out of innocent women and children are okay in your book, but four letter words make you go off!

That's some value system you got there!

Israel has an overwhelming need to attack one of it's neighboring countries approximately every 6 months.

It's what fascist nations do best....... :cool:

Many people do not understand that which is a nitemare
for the followers of the rapist pig-----ARMED RESISTENCE
TO THE STENCH WHICH EMERGED FROM MECCA

You don't think nothing of Israel actively trying to start WWIII, which would possibly lead to the extinction of all life on planet earth, but the moment someone uses profanity, you get all hot and bothered.

Bombing the shit out of innocent women and children are okay in your book, but four letter words make you go off!

You seem oblivious to some pretty basic questions. The first of which is why an Iranian funded islamist terrorist organization in Lebanon needs those missiles.

She is a Zionist, that tells us all we need to know about her.

Its Jewish Supremacism, the lives of no others matter to her.

You seem oblivious to some pretty basic questions. The first of which is why an Iranian funded islamist terrorist organization in Lebanon needs those missiles.

The missiles were not in Lebanon, lying Zionist shill.

Russian missiles were bombed. There were no innocent women and children hanging out with the missiles and they weren't sleeping underneath of them. Israel does not bomb innocent women and children. The terrorist launch rockets and mortors from populated areas and when the Israel's take out those aggressive threats innocents get killed as collateral damage. Blame the aggressors who hide amoung the population with full knowledge that civilians will be injured and killed. They like it. They use it as propaganda and to spread the spin that Israel is "bombing the shit out of innocent women a children". BTW, when the terrorist launch their rockets they are targeting innocent women and children. They are not targeting military targets. They target villages and towns to indiscriminatley kill random civilians. They are the ones "bombing the shit out of innocent women and children".

Bloodrock, I believe that everything that happens to Israel in the natural realm is an indication of what is happening in the spiritual realm and it is directly tied to what is going on concerning the church here in America and around the globe as well. Whereas I was hopeful in some recent news concerning a shift in the thoughts of Americans ( or so it appears to be at this writing ) I cannot help but see this as an open sign of that victory - of the enemy being pushed back in the spirit realm for us to catch our breath here.

When I heard the news of the attack on IDF last night I thought ut - oh - this sounds bad but this morning we hear news of a break through. Our G-d is the G-d of the breakthrough.

I was reading about the breakthrough last night and Gwen Shaw - that great prayer intercessor and missionary to China taught about. She is in heaven now.. I have one of her teachings ( many but this is a tiny booklet she wrote years ago back in 1999 ) that I was reading last night what she wrote. She did some awesome teachings on Israel and spiritual Israel referring to the adopted children of Abraham - the church. Here is what Gwen wrote in her little booklet called Breakthrough:

In Micah 2:6 we read a prophetc promise concerning Israel which is being fulfilled in these days: I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee, I will surely gather the remnant of Israel, I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah, as the flock in the midst of their fold, they shall make a great noise by reason of the multitude of men. The breaker is come upon them, they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it, and their king shall pass before them, and the LORD on the head of them.

I believe that we have come to the day of the fulfilment of this prophecy and God is going to give his people a breakthrough.
Everything that happens in natural Israel is a sign of what is going on in spiritual Israel. ( the church that is born again and ingrafted into the family of Abraham - inwardly Jews ) The two run parallel in the prophetic eschatology of the Bible, and when you see God doing something in natural Israel you had better get ready, Church, because God is going to do the same thing with His Church. There may be times when God will move first in His Church, but if that happens, it won't be long before natural Israel will experience the same blessings or warfare.

The prophet Micah says, The breaker is come up before them, or the one who is the breakthrough is in front of them. The word "Breaker" is parats ( Strongs #6555 ) in Hebrew. It means "to break out ( literally and figuratively ) to make a breach, to break away, to burst out, to spread abroad, disperse, grow, increase, open, press, scatter, urge. It is closely related to the Hebrew word, Perets ( Strongs #6557) the name of two different men in the Old Testament.

I believe we are coming to a time of expansion, a time of breaking free in the spirit, breaking out of our confinement, breaking out of our prison walls. We have been held, as a Church within prison walls, by tradition. We talk about the Jews being bound by tradition, but we are just as bound by tradition, only we have different traditions. But we are so accustomed to our traditions we do not think they are traditions. We need to realize that God is trying to help us to break through and break free of the traditions that man has put upon us. Traditions limit God. God says, I've got to set you free so I can be "God Unlimited" in you. God says, I will do as much for you as what you expect Me to do, and more.

- Gwen Shaw - intercessor and missionary to China. Excerpt from booklet Breakthrough page 7,8.

Now let me tell you why I believe the Lord had me reading this! I believe Israel is on the verge of a total break out, break through, break away, increase, growth as we have never before witnessed in our lifetimes!

I also believe that when we see it? We who are ingrafted into Abrahams family by faith in Jesus Christ can expect to see it manifest in the body of Christ - a greater increase in the anointing, faith, growth 10,000 xs over, the greatest breathrough in our faith we have ever seen in this generation. Why is that important? Because the spiritual warfare in America is such that without a breakthrough for the church there would be no hope left. This warfare is spiritual and it has to be fought there!

Last edited:

The missiles were not in Lebanon, lying Zionist shill.

It is a well known fact that missiles made in Iran along with mobile
missile launchers provided to Hezbollah for the EXPRESS PURPOSE of
blowing the brains out of the heads of jewish children in Israel are both shipped
to Hezbollah in Lebanon via Syria and even stored in Syria

DISGUSTING LYING GENOCIDAL BABY MURDERING ISA-RESPECTING SOW!!!

LONG RANGE MISSILE LAUNCHERS ----are not the logical machine in CIVIL WAR
O' GENOCIDAL ISA RESPECTING BABY MURDERING SOW!!!!!

The FILTHY ISA RESPECTING PIGS AND DOGS STATIONED IN SYRIA AND LEBANON
have quite a history of cross
border isa-respecting sherri endorsed murder --------gee. remember --long ago
MAALOT???? an all time fave baby murder fest for sherri's DELIGHT
and NOSTALGIA

some things never change

Russian missiles were bombed. There were no innocent women and children hanging out with the missiles and they weren't sleeping underneath of them. Israel does not bomb innocent women and children. The terrorist launch rockets and mortors from populated areas and when the Israel's take out those aggressive threats innocents get killed as collateral damage. Blame the aggressors who hide amoung the population with full knowledge that civilians will be injured and killed. They like it. They use it as propaganda and to spread the spin that Israel is "bombing the shit out of innocent women a children". BTW, when the terrorist launch their rockets they are targeting innocent women and children. They are not targeting military targets. They target villages and towns to indiscriminatley kill random civilians. They are the ones "bombing the shit out of innocent women and children".

Remember These Children names 1519 children Israel has killed in Palestine, most unlawfully targeted and killed and this is documented by human rights groups.

ZIONISTS in Israel exist to steal and kill, that is their primary function in life.

Why do you support the Zionist child killing terrorist enterprise?

Are you a Zionist too?

Last edited:

Sherri, any time the Israelis remove / destroy deadly weapons that were intended to kill civilians - men, women, children, it is a good thing. I believe you should be grateful for the lives that have been saved because of this news. Not disappointed. Not cursing those who have blessed you. Salvation is of the Jews, Sherri. Where is your gratitude?

It is written: Salvation is of the Jews. - John 4: 22

- Jeri

Sherri, any time the Israelis remove / destroy deadly weapons that were intended to kill civilians - men, women, children, it is a good thing. I believe you should be grateful for the lives that have been saved because of this news. Not disappointed. Not cursing those who have blessed you. Salvation is of the Jews, Sherri. Where is your gratitude?

It is written: Salvation is of the Jews. - John 4: 22

- Jeri

We are addressing an act of aggression , a war crime under intl law. Intl law makes it unlawful for one nation to attack another in this fashion.

It is written, in The Gospels:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever beliveth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Do Jews believe in Jesus, Jeremiah?

I am a Christian who believes in Jesus, I do not embrace Idolatries like Zionism.

Forum List

Back