Gaza man killed by Israeli artillery near Khan Younis, another injured

It continues the thread I opened yesterday night about an unusual event near Gaza strip.

The IDF attack on the Palestinians was provoked. Palestinians attacked injuring 5 of our men, one critically injured.

So sorry if I don't share Sherri's vision about how 'criminalic' this attack was.

A proper response to the Palestinian unprovoked action, is more like it

Noone but Zionists believe the Zionist version of events.

Unless this incident and another that followed it and resulted in more Israeli killing is investigated by human rights groups or the UN what really happened will likely never be fully disclosed.

Since it appears no civilians were killed, there may be no investigating of these incidents.

Shame.

But then again, are you interested in investigating those incidents? It seems like the only thing you're looking for is blaming Israel, even though it is more than obvious than the attack was initiated by the Palestinian aggression.

It should be clear to right-thinking people that promoting Islamic terrorist organizations such as Hamas is actually a long-term defeat for "Palestinian" Arabs. Subscribing to a violent jihad/sharia platform is a losing ideology. The percentage of Palestinian Arabs who fall into that category is, of course, substantial, such that there is little hope for them ever clawing their way out of the desperation and despair they choose to wallow in. In the modern age, there is simply no future in the dream of a neo-Caliphate and its jihad/islamist terrorism means of procurement.

It continues the thread I opened yesterday night about an unusual event near Gaza strip.

The IDF attack on the Palestinians was provoked. Palestinians attacked injuring 5 of our men, one critically injured.

So sorry if I don't share Sherri's vision about how 'criminalic' this attack was.

Lipush, I am not agreeing with Sherri here. The JP article gives a lot more detail than the Maan article and indicates that there was provocation.

Lipush, I am not agreeing with Sherri here. The JP article gives a lot more detail than the Maan article and indicates that there was provocation.

Yes.

And since no civilians were hurt, I guess what happens next depends on whether the Hamas starts launching rockets or let other organizations in Gaza do so.

So now we wait.

Unless this incident and another that followed it and resulted in more Israeli killing is investigated by human rights groups or the UN what really happened will likely never be fully disclosed.

Since it appears no civilians were killed, there may be no investigating of these incidents.

Shame.

But then again, are you interested in investigating those incidents? It seems like the only thing you're looking for is blaming Israel, even though it is more than obvious than the attack was initiated by the Palestinian aggression.

I would like to see the intl community hold nations accountable for war crimes committed in targeted killing operations. Btselem tries to sidentify and track targeted killings in their fatality statistics.

Shame.

I would like to see the intl community hold nations accountable for war crimes committed in targeted killing operations. Btselem tries to sidentify and track targeted killings in their fatality statistics.

Yawn.

Hama launched Qassam rocket on Eshkol regional council minutes ago. Open field, thankfully no injuries.

Hamas is targeting civilians. Israel will not hold its peace.

Those are the names of Hamas terrorists killed by IDF this morning

Muhammad Asam Al-Kasas

935126_639570926095237_1243258657_n.jpg

Muhammad Hassan Rashid Da'ud

1395917_639570876095242_128646122_n.jpg

Khaled Muhammad Abu Bakra

1395934_639571076095222_499448611_n.jpg

And Rabe'h Jalil Suliman Barake

969153_639571342761862_474422816_n.jpg

Muhammad Asam Al-Kasas

How do we know this guys were bad people?

Muhammad Asam Al-Kasas

Your country recognizes their brigades as terrorist organization.

They can be very loving fathers and brothers, but now they're just dead terrorists.

I

Muhammad Asam Al-Kasas

They can be very loving fathers and brothers, but now they're just dead terrorists.

I have seen no evidence that they were very loving fathers and brothers. For all I know they may have been wife beating, child abusing, sister raping, puppy kicking, thieving, robbing thugs. They got what they deserved.

What of the injured Israeli terrorist soldiers?

Are you posting those terrorists' photos?

I

I have seen no evidence that they were very loving fathers and brothers. For all I know they may have been wife beating, child abusing, sister raping, puppy kicking, thieving, robbing thugs. They got what they deserved.

Freedom fighters dying in Palestine's struggle to be free from Occupation! They rest in God's arms now. No better place to be.

Blessed are the oppressed, but no blessings for oppressors, just God's wrath looming ever closer each day that passes.

Last edited:
For all the talk about threats to the lives of civilians, all we see in these military operations yesterday is Israel, the Occupier, killing more Palestinians.

For all the talk about threats to the lives of civilians, all we see in these military operations yesterday is Israel, the Occupier, killing more Palestinians.

After they attacked our men.

They attack our men, they get their asses kicked.

This is how it works. Don't like it?

Don't provoke us.

Lipush----you do not understand the isa-respecting legal code. ---it works like this--
JEWS ARE ENTITLED TO DROP DEAD WHEN ISA-RESPECTERS WANT TO KILL THEM--
BUT THEY ARE NOT ENTITLED TO SELF DEFENSE ---and CERTAINLY NOT TO
SELF DEFENSE USING DEADLY FORCE. For sherri----the IDF boys
comitted a crime just as bad as if a black kid in the south was about to
be lynched ----pulled the rope of his neck and strangled the jerk
in the white hood-------a GROSS ATROCITY!!!!!!

Forum List

Back