Gaza man killed by Israeli artillery near Khan Younis, another injured

Perhaps we can start a Forum dedicated exclusively to Palestinian propaganda, in which objectors and challengers are not allowed to post or counterpoint...

This thread, and those like it, would be ideal candidates for such a placement...

This way, pro-Palestinian propaganda shills can have it all their own way, using only their own sources, only interpreted and spin-doctored in ways in which they approve, and with nobody to gainsay them...

But the flip-side is that such threads would not be allowed outside that zone...

Just havin' a little lightweight Saturday Night fun...

Last edited:
I pray for Gods judgment to come to Israeli terrorists , evil people harming others in an illegal Occupation and Blockade of Gaza that the Intl Red Cross calls collective punishment and a war crime.

I pray for Freedom from Occupation for those living in thr killing fields of Gaza and the rest of Occupied Palestine.

I cannot pray for Occupiers to have victories in Occupation, when that encompasses all the human rights abuses of Occupation.

Bur I pray for Occupation to end, believing such will benefit all in the land of Palestine, Jews and Palestinians.

Children raised to hate and kill, the fate of all Zionist children, does not produce a moral people.

Nothing saddens me more then seeing the heartless and soulless offspring of Zionism, such as the likes of yourself.

Having a heart and soul and morality and a conscience matters greatly, Zionists lack any of that.

So, I pray for Zionists to turn away from the evil in Zionism they embrace, to repent and turn to God.

This post has been reported.

For what, too much Truth to confront there about Zionism? That is what I am addressing, what Zionism produces in a people.

No, It was reported for you being a b***.

And because of harrassment, that has something to do with it too.

For what, too much Truth to confront there about Zionism? That is what I am addressing, what Zionism produces in a people.

Read the posts directed to me in threads on this board, what I said to you is nothing in comparison.

You blamed my family of kidnapping me, you bullied me since your first post.

I don't care what you have been told by other posters, you harrass me online, I have the right to respond.

All my personal attacks are directed to you, not your family members, so on that field, you should thank me for having the same dignity for not returning you with the same coin, like you deserved.

Must be my Zionist education

Read the posts directed to me in threads on this board, what I said to you is nothing in comparison.

I don't care what you have been told by other posters, you harrass me online, I have the right to respond.

All my personal attacks are directed to you, not your family members, so on that field, you should thank me for having the same dignity for not returning you with the same coin, like you deserved.

Not one word in my post had a thing to do with your family.

I responded to your post, like I respond to all posts.

Why do you deserve special treatment?

And I end this by reemphasizing my final.prayer in my post was for Zionists to turn from Zionism and turn to God. I cannot feel bad about my desire for all to repent of sin and turn to God.

Last edited:

And I end this by reemphasizing my final.prayer in my post was for Zionists to turn from Zionism and turn to God. I cannot feel bad about my desire for all to repent of sin and turn to God.

How interesting----you want people to turn to your "god" of filth- that entity
which has galvanized the murder of hundreds of millions and glories in obscene
mutilations of infants You should read the bible -----you creed is well described---
and it is remembered in a simple line 'those who place children between fires"-----
the filthy worshippers of MOLOCH -----the amalekim

an interesting factoid----ilike the amalekim----the today's
worshippers of moloch aka isa/allah fantasize about an
eternity of ........perversely attained orgasm -------in JANNAH

the name of sherri's "god" can be heard DURING the "worship"
of that "god" as the worshippers mutilate victims in order to
exciet their perverse females. It is no mystery why sherri
mourns the loss of long range mssile launchered dedicated to the
baby brain smashing bombs of her creed

I am not talking about this specific point alone, but your attitude in general, hurrying to judge people you don't even know.

And stop praying for us, we don't need your prayer; Are you that high being, that you should convince or pray for us to "return" to God?

We connect with God through our own channel. Youre not the Messiah nor Moses.

We can find God on our own

I am not talking about this specific point alone, but your attitude in general, hurrying to judge people you don't even know.

And stop praying for us, we don't need your prayer; Are you that high being, that you should convince or pray for us to "return" to God?

I Pray as Jesus leads me to Pray!

Please do.

Not for me or other Jews here. That can be almost insulting.

BTW, is that your dog in the avatar?

That is my dog, his name is Avalanche.

Why are Prayers insulting?

Because, what i just told you. When you say "i pray for you to get healthy or be happy" that is one thing which is sensitive and considering. when you say "I pray for you to find God like I did" hints that you stuck your nose up high believing that the person you talk to is either an "infidel" or incapable of finding God on her or his own.

As i said, we have our own channels to talk to God, in our own way. And you praying to Jesus for me or other Jews can very much go against our religion, something which for myself (because I cannot speak behalf of other Jewish posters) can be insulting.

And that's a handsome pooch in the photo.

Please do.

Not for me or other Jews here. That can be almost insulting.

BTW, is that your dog in the avatar?

That is my dog, his name is Avalanche.

Why are Prayers insulting?

Because, what i just told you. When you say "i pray for you to get healthy or be happy" that is one thing which is sensitive and considering. when you say "I pray for you to find God like I did" hints that you stuck your nose up high believing that the person you talk to is either an "infidel" or incapable of finding God on her or his own.

As i said, we have our own channels to talk to God, in our own way. And you praying to Jesus for me or other Jews can very much go against our religion, something which for myself (because I cannot speak behalf of other Jewish posters) can be insulting.

And that's a handsome pooch in the photo.

Dog as pet is considered FILTH --in the Iran of today. I am not sure---
but it may be outlawed. Muslims I have known from southeast asia----
mocked and critisized this "disgusting" american custom----but-----
most of my close friendships with Iranians actually took place before the
disaster of the late 1970s -------it was ok back then----I do not know how
Iranian muslims look upon a dog IN THE HOUSE!!!

PS cats are ok because "al nabi" liked them

I am entirely ignorant of such matters.

Dogs are not allowed as pets in Iran?

Truly?

That's a joke, correct?

Last edited:

Truly?

That's a joke, correct?

Nope.

The Iranian mullocrats are waging a jihad against dogs.
Muhammad hated dogs.

Iran authorities, fed up with dogs as pets, have began rounding them up and sending them to a dog prison, where conditions are harsh and food is scarce.

A rise in pet ownership has sparked the recent crackdown by authorities in the country, which is practically a no-pet zone. Few keep dogs for pets in Iran because tradition views them as unclean, though guard dogs and working dogs have been tolerated, according to Agence France-Presse.

Read more: Iran cracks down, sends dogs to jail - Washington Times

They’ve also banned Western Infidel recipes.

Foreign recipes banned on Iranian state TV - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Iran | NBC News

Oh yeah, and these are the loons pursuing nuclear weapons.

Sleep tight.

Truly?

That's a joke, correct?

dogs are considered SO "UNCLEAN" by some muslims----that the sight of one
during prayers kinda neutralizes the prayers. ----yes---there are places in which
shariah law is observed that having a dog as a "pet" would be so ---utterly depraved
that it would be a CRIME. Muhummad did not like dogs------and to some extent---
they are considered as DEFILING as a -----pig------or even as defiling as a JEW !!!!!!!

cats are ok------in fact since muhammad liked cats----having one in one's house --
is VIRTUALLY HOLY (I learned about islam from muslims)

Truly?

That's a joke, correct?

dogs are considered SO "UNCLEAN" by some muslims----that the sight of one during prayers kinda neutralizes the prayers. ----yes---there are places in which shariah law is observed that having a dog as a "pet" would be so ---utterly depraved that it would be a CRIME. Muhummad did not like dogs------and to some extent--- they are considered as DEFILING as a -----pig------or even as defiling as a JEW !!!!!!! cats are ok------in fact since muhammad liked cats----having one in one's house -- is VIRTUALLY HOLY (I learned about islam from muslims)

I can understand individual people not liking dogs, but this...

To my tiny little brain, there is something very, very wrong about that...

And you wonder why I call you l'il sherriliar, HA! I can only suppose you think it's so terrible because it was directed at you and you're oh-so-much-more-moral than anyone else........

I Pray as Jesus leads me to Pray!

"Jesus", spelled "S-A-T-A-N"

Forum List

Back