An unusual event near Gaza strip now

We know at least 4 Israelis hurt from mortar shells near Gaza strip. Some sources say civilians, some say soldiers. it is still unclear.

IDF retaliates, killing one terrorist from Hamas in response.

What we know so far-

Palestinian force attack Gaza-vicinity area with mortar shells, at least 3 Israelis wounded, 1 killed.

IDF retaliates, 2 Hamas men killed and apparently some injured.

We are forbidden to say thisGaza is a Concentration CampBy Arthur SilberNovember 18, 2012 "Information Clearing House" -*THE MOST STRIKING*and significant quality of our national conversation "is one of overwhelming, oppressive and suffocating unreality.It is as if everyone knows, but will never acknowledge, that we may speak only in code, and that we may only utilize the safe, empty phrases that we have agreed are 'acceptable' -- phrases and language that are safe precisely because they have been drained of all correspondence to facts.It is as if everyone realizes, but will never state, that we are engaged in an elaborate charade, a pageant of gesture and indication, where substance and specific meaning have been banned. ... [T]he truth is not merely unpleasant, an uninvited guest who makes conversation difficult and awkward. Truth is the enemy;*truth is to be destroyed."Gaza is a concentration camp. It is not like a concentration camp. It is not a metaphorical or figurative concentration camp. It is a concentration camp. Our culture, our political leaders, and the cacophony of voices in the media have all agreed that this truth must never be spoken.

Gaza is a Concentration Camp

There is no link. The source is me. I just said "Censorship" now didn't I? it means they don't give any more details.
That usually means they don't want any impartial witnesses reporting on what's going on. Which means, you have something to hide. Something you don't want the world to see. So you censor everything going in to (and out of) the area. That way, it's easier to control the propaganda.

There is no link. The source is me. I just said "Censorship" now didn't I? it means they don't give any more details.
That usually means they don't want any impartial witnesses reporting on what's going on. Which means, you have something to hide. Something you don't want the world to see. So you censor everything going in to (and out of) the area. That way, it's easier to control the propaganda.

So you're unfamiliar with how the Israeli censorship works. Once there are casualties among Israelis, the IDF almost immediately drops censorship on the events, because they don't want enemy arms following Israeli sources to get winds of it. So they give the instruction of all journalists and ones with access to obey the gag order. That always happens.

Once the gag order is lifted, they report again.

My knowledge is from friends I have from the Gaza vicinity. They inform me, but once there is a gag order they cannot say anything more.

Hope i made it clear.

So you're unfamiliar with how the Israeli censorship works. Once there are casualties among Israelis, the IDF almost immediately drops censorship on the events, because they don't want enemy arms following Israeli sources to get winds of it. So they give the instruction of all journalists and ones with access to obey the gag order. That always happens.

My knowledge is from friends I have from the Gaza vicinity. They inform me, but once there is a gag order they cannot say anything more.

Hope i made it clear.
That's the company line.

What I said, was the reality of the situation.

Of course, some of those jailed in the Gaza concentration camp try to resist their children being massacred, and strike back at their Occupier.

100% lawful under intl law, armed resistance to Occupation!

Sounds like armed resistance to Occupation, what we have been told anyway.

Last edited:
Pity The Children Israel robs of a normal childhood in the concentration camp maintained in Gaza.

The only "concentration camp" in Gaza is one of the mind imposed on more than
a billion people whose minds are rendered depraved by the filth of meccaism
The concentration camp created by the filth of meccaism has historically been responsible
for the murder of hundreds of millions -------and the count is still on. Syria,, today,,
is a manefestation of that filth-----thousands of children dead ----their deaths ignored
by the depraved like the lawyer who posts here who dances upon their lifeless bodies---just
as she revels in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of those dead in the past AND on the child
victims of sexual depravity -----the acts which excite her perverse mind (and body)

Hope i made it clear.

This makes absolutely no sense.

Hope i made it clear.

This makes absolutely no sense.

I never said it does.

But this is how it works.

Forum List

Back