Gaza, Israel's Killing Fields, UN Group Documents Nearly 2300 Killings In Past 5 Yrs

And to these idiots we're supposed to give our country.

Now I feel better.

Lipush,

I do not know what a likely fake video has to do with this thread and all of the human rights abuses committed against the civilian population of Gaza in Israel's killing fields in Gaza.

I certainly hope you are not arguing this video, whether it is authentic or not, justifies your people engaging in child and civilian massacres in Gaza.

The Jews are the inavaders and stealers of land of the indigenous peoples of Palestine.

I do not think in the eyes of God land belongs to thieves and illegal settlers.

I look forward to seeing justice come about in Palestine, it is only a matter of time, Injustices always come to an end. The thieves and invaders and child and civilian killers will get exactly what they deserve, one day. I pray every day to see that day come soon.

And the Prophets you address in your quote, Jews killed many of those Prophets, like the Prophet Isaiah, who tried to confront the Jewish people with the blood on their hands, from all the Injustices the people then embraced.

Nothing much has changed in Palestine, with the Jews, their embracing of Injustices, messengers who call them out on the Injustices continue to be vilified and attacked and killed, same as always.

Some things never change, and some people never learn from their History. They just keep repeating it over and over again.

Israel, the name brings to mind child massacres, civilian massacres, all of the daily human rights abuses and crimes against humanity that are the Occupation, the name connotes that and nothing more.

Sherri

Camel crap (and you eat it like it's your job). Is it?

SAYIT,

Is that really the best you can do, just resort to personal insults?

Sherri

Lipush,

I do not know what a likely fake video has to do with this thread and all of the human rights abuses committed against the civilian population of Gaza in Israel's killing fields in Gaza.

I certainly hope you are not arguing this video, whether it is authentic or not, justifies your people engaging in child and civilian massacres in Gaza.

The Jews are the inavaders and stealers of land of the indigenous peoples of Palestine.

I look forward to seeing justice come about in Palestine, it is only a matter of time, Injustices always come to an end. The thieves and invaders and child and civilian killers will get exactly what they deserve, one day. I pray every day to see that day come soon.

And the Prophets you address in your quote, Jews killed many of those Prophets, like the Prophet Isaiah, who tried to confront the Jewish people with the blood on their hands, from all the Injustices the people then embraced.

Nothing much has changed in Palestine, with the Jews, their embracing of Injustices, messengers who call them out on the Injustices continue to be vilified and attacked and killed, same as always.

Some things never change, and some people never learn from their History. They just keep repeating it over and over again.

Israel, the name brings to mind child massacres, civilian massacres, all of the daily human rights abuses and crimes against humanity that are the Occupation, the name connotes that and nothing more.

Sherri
Enough is enough about this thread. In June 1970 I was a personal witness to the killing fields in Cambodia. I could produce pictures but that wouldn't satisfy your interest. What I would like to see are some photos from the killing fields of Gaza. In Cambodia one could walk across a field on bones and skulls without touching the ground. There were sheds and barns filled with thousands upon thousands of skulls alone. Do you have any pictures of that in Gaza. I thought not. Let's get away from these killing fields and talk about more important things. Like the starved and stunted tykes in Gaza and the car smuggling tunnels.

I already provided links that show a baby who was bombed, suffering head injuries, and photos of the bombed houses, these bombings took place June 3, 2012. Fortunately, no civilians died in these Israeli deliberate bombings of civilians, war crimes under the Fourth Geneva Convention.

The article in the OP shows a photo of an injured 4 month old baby, deliberately bombed June 4, 2012.

This link contains a video and photos of bombed houses, war crimes Isreal committed June 3, 2012, in the Gaza killing fields, when they deliberately targeted and bombed houses in a refugee camp, injuring 10, that included 7 children.

Israeli Attack on Gaza, June 3-4, 2012 | War Is A Crime .org

Here are photos from Cast Lead, an operation in which Israel massacred 344 children, and killed over 1300 total.

Photo Archive | B'Tselem

I will never forget some of the stories I read about Cast Lead, like the story of a mother who watched her house attacked with white phosphorous, from the USA, who watched her family, her children, burn to death in front of her. Or the doctor, whose house was attacked with tanks, and his daughters and nieces were injured and killed. He was a famous baby doctor in Israel, he later wrote a book forgiving Israel for the slaughters and injuries of his family members.

And everyone needs to visit this website, where one can read over one dozen reports by human rights groups and NGO's about the war crimes and human rights abuses Isreal carried out in Cast Lead. I am ashamed to say, I have not even fully read all of these reports, but I certainly need to take the time to do so.

Reports: Gaza War/Operation Cast Lead

Sherri
Shucks, I was looking for pictures of sheds snd barns full of skulls. Or a 40 acre field covered with human skeletons. Ever seen a killing field?Here's just one.

http://www.downtheroad.org/Asia/imagesBBB/Cambodia_picturesb/DSC00094c.JPG

That one was recorded by Israel.

Where is the one recorded by the Palestinians?

The Palestinian will record themselves doing their Pallywood?

Yeah, i bet you'll find in on the internet real easy.:D

I have never seen the Palestinian version. Have you?

No. The Israeli version is good enough for me. I don't think there's a Palestinian version of filming pallywood. You know, because if they're cought its a big screw up:D

The Palestinians making fake videos to make Israel look bad is like pissing in the ocean to make it salty.:lol:

And to these idiots we're supposed to give our country.

Now I feel better.

Lipush,

Sherri

The Jews were in this land long before any Arab was. A nation cannot be an "invader" in its' own homeland.

For years the Arab population has tried to twist history, saying that Jews were never here, that jews have no connection to the "wall of tears", they have adopted the Jewish main ethos, that was not presented in Arab Muslim culture until the Israeli Palestinian conlfict.

The true natives of this land are the Jews.

You say you pray for justice. I share your prayer, But I guess we both see justice in a different kind of way.

"srael, the name brings to mind child massacres, civilian massacres, all of the daily human rights abuses and crimes against humanity that are the Occupation, the name connotes that and nothing more."

That is all that is brought to you mind? Let me guess, then, You have never been in Israel to start with. If that is not enough, you like to show off your ignorancy like it's something accurate and not something the media has fed you with.

When i think about Israel, I think about a country which can be kind as much as it can be cruel. A country that through tough times, it's people can suddenly remember they are brothers and sisters to each other, no matter in which culture, ethnics, or belief they are. This is the only country in the area when I can walk without a burqa, when my father won't kill me for dating a man while not being engaged to him, when I can speak out and be defended as a woman, When I can say I'm Lesbian or secular and not be slaughtered.

In Israel when i wanna go visit a friend, I don't have to tell them few days before, I can simply come over and will be treated like a royalty, only in Israel, the Kibbutzim, you can get an education based on sharing, on values, on better future.

keep trying to tag us, haters.

Sherri turd whore is drive-by trolling trash that is here to spew anti-israel garbage over and over. This fucking worthless whore has made 50 posts and they are all anti-israel, what a shock. Let's get the stormfront trash off the forum, admins...

The Palestinian will record themselves doing their Pallywood?

Yeah, i bet you'll find in on the internet real easy.:D

No. The Israeli version is good enough for me. I don't think there's a Palestinian version of filming pallywood. You know, because if they're cought its a big screw up:D

Lipush,

I just have to LMAO when I hear your Pallywood talk, the only ones engaging in it are Hasbara trolls.

Thanks for the Laugh.

Sherri

Sherri turd whore is drive-by trolling trash that is here to spew anti-israel garbage over and over. This fucking worthless whore has made 50 posts and they are all anti-israel, what a shock. Let's get the stormfront trash off the forum, admins...

rhodesscholar,

I have to LMAO at your name, what a joke you are, all you can do is insult women, nothing substantive comes out of your mouth, just trash and filth and dirt. Your father must be so ashamed today, or perhaps proud, to have produced such a specimen.

Sherro

Lipush,

I just have to LMAO when I hear your Pallywood talk, the only ones engaging in it are Hasbara trolls.

Thanks for the Laugh.

Sherri

Of course, the Palestinians will never admit faking deaths.

or are you trying to mock me here?

Burry your hand in the sand, though. Keep blaiming Israel for any wrong in our area.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go drink some Christian children's blood.

rhodesscholar, I have to LMAO at your name, what a joke you are, all you can do is insult women, nothing substantive comes out of your mouth, just trash and filth and dirt. Your father must be so ashamed today, or perhaps proud, to have produced such a specimen.

You're a worthless fucking trolling whore, a fake if there ever was. If I had a dollar for every stormfront turd pretending to be a woman on political web forums for sympathy purposes, I'd be rich. And I noticed you did not deny being a one-trick anti-Israel pony here either.

Insult women? You fucking lowlife, you're not even human, go back to jewwatch, you fucking scumbag. :mad:

Lipush,

Thanks for the Laugh.

Sherri

Burry your hand in the sand, though. Keep blaiming Israel for any wrong in our area.

Lipush,

Yes, all a Jew anywhere in the world has to do to be allowed to persecute, hurt, maim, kill, Christians, or any nonJew, for that matter, with impunity, is go to Israel.

Israelis have so much to be proud of, stealing land, oppressing the indigenous people who live in the land.

But what do we gain, even if we control the world, if we lose our souls in the process of taking control of the world?

Sherri

Last edited:
rhodesscholar, I have to LMAO at your name, what a joke you are, all you can do is insult women, nothing substantive comes out of your mouth, just trash and filth and dirt. Your father must be so ashamed today, or perhaps proud, to have produced such a specimen.

You're a worthless fucking trolling whore, a fake if there ever was. If I had a dollar for every stormfront turd pretending to be a woman on political web forums for sympathy purposes, I'd be rich. And I noticed you did not deny being a one-trick anti-Israel pony here either.

Insult women? You fucking lowlife, you're not even human, go back to jewwatch, you fucking scumbag. :mad:
Nothing but net!

rhodesscholar,

I have to LMAO at your name, what a joke you are, all you can do is insult women, nothing substantive comes out of your mouth, just trash and filth and dirt. Your father must be so ashamed today, or perhaps proud, to have produced such a specimen.

Sherro
You need to realize what road he's a scholar on.

Hint: It's not the one to Harvard.

Nothing but net!
Ditto!

The Siege of Gaza, addressed in the OP, is unlawful under the Fourth Geneva Convention. It is collective punishment, a war crime.

Art. 33. No protected person may be punished for an offence he or she has not personally committed. Collective penalties and likewise all measures of intimidation or of terrorism are prohibited.

Pillage is prohibited.

Reprisals against protected persons and their property are prohibited.

International Humanitarian Law - Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention

Here are a number of sources discussing this and making this finding.

2009 Amnesty International report following Operation Cast Lead, stated:

"The prolonged blockade of Gaza, which had already been in place for some 18 months before the current fighting began, amounts to collective punishment of its entire population.

‘The Fourth Geneva Convention specifically prohibits collective punishment. Its Article 33 provides: “No protected person may be punished for an offence he or she has not personally committed. Collective penalties and likewise all measures of intimidation or of terrorism are prohibited."

Document - Israel/Occupied Palestinian Territories: The conflict in Gaza: A briefing on applicable law, investigations and accountability | Amnesty International

An independent UN panel of experts released a report concluding that Israel’s blockade of Gaza does violate international law, stating that it amounts to collective punishment in "flagrant contravention of international human rights and humanitarian law." (this report was issued after the Palmer Report)

UN independent panel rules Israel blockade of Gaza illegal - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Both The International Committee of the Red Cross and a UN fact-finding mission into Israel’s attack on the Freedom Flotilla reached the same conclusion in 2010.

Gaza closure: not another year!

http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/15session/A.HRC.15.21_en.pdf

The only opinion to the contrary, in 2011, the UN released the so-called Palmer Report on Israel’s attack against the Freedom Flotilla in May 2010 that killed nine Turkish activists (one of them a US citizen). The report deemed Israel’s blockade legal, however it was widely considered a politicized whitewash, containing the important caveat that “its conclusions can not be considered definitive in either fact or law.

UN independent panel rules Israel blockade of Gaza illegal - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

And most recently, from June 14, 2012, we have Fifty international charities and United Nations Agencies unanimously calling for the lifting of the blockade of Gaza. The organizations have published a simple three line statement to mark the fifth anniversary of the tightening of the blockade of the Strip.

It reads:

For over five years in Gaza, more than 1.6 million people have been under blockade in violation of international law. More than half of these people are children. We the undersigned say with one voice: “end the blockade

International Pressure Mounts Over Gaza Blockade | ReliefWeb

Sherri

Last edited:
The Siege of Gaza, addressed in the OP, is unlawful under the Fourth Geneva Convention. It is collective punishment, a war crime.

Art. 33. No protected person may be punished for an offence he or she has not personally committed. Collective penalties and likewise all measures of intimidation or of terrorism are prohibited.

Pillage is prohibited.

Reprisals against protected persons and their property are prohibited.

International Humanitarian Law - Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention

Here are a number of sources discussing this and making this finding.

2009 Amnesty International report following Operation Cast Lead, stated:

"The prolonged blockade of Gaza, which had already been in place for some 18 months before the current fighting began, amounts to collective punishment of its entire population.

‘The Fourth Geneva Convention specifically prohibits collective punishment. Its Article 33 provides: “No protected person may be punished for an offence he or she has not personally committed. Collective penalties and likewise all measures of intimidation or of terrorism are prohibited."

Document - Israel/Occupied Palestinian Territories: The conflict in Gaza: A briefing on applicable law, investigations and accountability | Amnesty International

An independent UN panel of experts released a report concluding that Israel’s blockade of Gaza does violate international law, stating that it amounts to collective punishment in "flagrant contravention of international human rights and humanitarian law." (this report was issued after the Palmer Report)

Both The International Committee of the Red Cross and a UN fact-finding mission into Israel’s attack on the Freedom Flotilla reached the same conclusion in 2010.

Gaza closure: not another year!

http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/15session/A.HRC.15.21_en.pdf

The only opinion to the contrary, in 2011, the UN released the so-called Palmer Report on Israel’s attack against the Freedom Flotilla in May 2010 that killed nine Turkish activists (one of them a US citizen). The report deemed Israel’s blockade legal, however it was widely considered a politicized whitewash, containing the important caveat that “its conclusions can not be considered definitive in either fact or law.

And most recently, from June 14, 2012, we have Fifty international charities and United Nations Agencies unanimously calling for the lifting of the blockade of Gaza. The organizations have published a simple three line statement to mark the fifth anniversary of the tightening of the blockade of the Strip.

It reads:

For over five years in Gaza, more than 1.6 million people have been under blockade in violation of international law. More than half of these people are children. We the undersigned say with one voice: “end the blockade

International Pressure Mounts Over Gaza Blockade | ReliefWeb

Sherri
Do you know what's ironic about these international laws you keep bringing up? Many were created as a result of the crimes Germany committed in WWII. There was no UN and no IHL before WWII. But the world community was so disgusted about what the German's did to the jews and neighboring country's, they created these laws, principles and organizations, to make sure things like the Holocaust and un-provoked aggression against sovereign nations, would never repeat again.

The UN, International Humanitarian Law and the Nuremburg Principles, are probably the greatest tributes you could give to the victims of the Holocaust. Because it gave their deaths meaning.

Well, not any more!

Israel's actions in the OPT, have made Holocaust victims deaths, to have now been in vain. Because they're doing the very thing, the world was trying to prevent. And there's the irony. Israel committing war crimes, that were created, to prevent any more genocide of the jews.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Lipush,

Thanks for the Laugh.

Sherri

Lipush,

Yes, all a Jew anywhere in the world has to do to be allowed to persecute, hurt, maim, kill, Christians, or any nonJew, for that matter, with impunity, is go to Israel.

Israelis have so much to be proud of, stealing land, oppressing the indigenous people who live in the land.

But what do we gain, even if we control the world, if we lose our souls in the process of taking control of the world?

Sherri

You don't know enything about us, or how we live or what we feel.

But just like the regular anti-Zionist Joe, you think you know everything, just from reading book and believing anything the media says.

therefor, like a child that insists on knowing better then everyone, it will be better to let you run along now. There is no point arguing with a poor "know it all".
:eusa_hand:

Lipush,

Thanks for the Laugh.

Sherri

Lipush,

Sherri
If anyone doubted you are an anti-Semitic Jew hater...........

Lipush,

Sherri
If anyone doubted you are an anti-Semitic Jew hater...........
It even talks like a Muzzie. Sounds like it's translating from Arabic to English. Sherri is her Western name.

Forum List

Back