Gaza, Israel's Killing Fields, UN Group Documents Nearly 2300 Killings In Past 5 Yrs

What do you suggest?
Demand no taxes to go to Palestine.
But, Israel is fighting for Truth, Justice and The American Way. Palestine isn't.

Hossfly,

Israel knows nothing about Truth and Justice, with her Apartheid and Racist Regime and her unlawful Occupation and her ethnic cleansing and genocide operations for NonJews.

The American Way, as we worship the God of War, has become increasingly slaughtering and killing more and more civilians in foreign lands, and our poor, misguided, pathetic soldiers are committing suicide at the rate of one suicide a day, beacuse they cannot live with what they have seen and done.

I do not think either people, Israelis or Palestinians fight for The American Way, why should they? We need to get over ourselves, we Americans, the world does not revolve around us.

Truth and justice oppose human rights abuses that are part of the Occupation of Palestine.

It is not really a matter of truth and justice belonging to one people alone, it is a matter of truth and justice being against unjust and unlawful and immoral practices, whoever is engaging in them on either side, such as targeting of civilians.

Sherri

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Hossfly,

Israel is committing daily war crimes by imposing that illegal Blockade on Gaza that deprives 1.7 million human beings in Gaza, over half of whom are children, of their basic human needs every single day. There is no right to commit war crimes, like impose this illegal Blockafde on a civilian population a state is carrying out an Occupation with respect to. There is no right to impose conditions on a civilian population and in exchange refrain from engaging in war crimes against that civilian population.

Why do you choose to be an apologist for war criminals? I find it hard to imagine any conduct lower in life to choose to engage in.

Your so called tunnel rats are often children who enter the tunnels to try to bring needed food and other needs to their families and people. Children do it because of their small size, and they are often bombed and killed, as they sacrifice their lives for others.

Why do you find joy in children being bombed and killed?

Human shields, yes, I keep reading the human rights groups find Israel uses Palestinians unlawfully as human shields.

Why do you defend these war crimes?

Sherri
Little,tiny tunnel rats, bringing home the bacon for their starving,emaciated brothers ans sisters in Gaza.
Bless their little pea pickin' hearts.

BBC News - Gaza tunnel smugglers trade in new cars

jt2
My link about the tunnel rats was for Sherri who never acknowledged it.
Any comments about the teenie, tiny tunnel rats digging tunnels to smuggle in food for their poor little brothers and sisters who are stunted,starved and emaciated, SherriMunnerlyn? I know you're reading this.

c
BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- Israeli forces have killed nearly 2,300 Palestinians and injured 7,700 in Gaza over the last five years, the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs said Thursday.

Some 27 percent of the fatalities in Gaza were women and children, the UN agency said in a report highlighting the effects of Israel's blockade.

The land, sea and air blockade of Gaza entered its sixth year on Thursday.

Under the blockade, exports have dropped to less than 3 percent of 2006 levels.

In just these findings of the UN addressed in the above 4 paragraphs, we see multiple war crimes of Israel identified, an illegal Blockade of Gaza that is collective punishment and a war crime under the Fourth Geneva Convention, substantial unlawful killings of civilians that include women and children (over one fourth of those killed fall in this category), substantial unlawful attacks on a civilian population in Gaza that are collective punishment and have injured 7700 in Gaza and slaughtered nearly 2300 in Gaza.

UN: Israeli forces killed 2,300 in Gaza under blockade | Maan News Agency

The full UN report can be downloaded from this site.

Five Years of Blockade: The Humanitarian Situation in the Gaza Strip, June 2012 (EN/AR) | ReliefWeb
It only takes a couple of small concessions for the blockade to be lifted.

I particularly enjoyed the account of the tunnel rats being killed in these un-official reports.

And, ever heard of human shields?

Hossfly,

Israel is committing daily war crimes by imposing that illegal Blockade on Gaza that deprives 1.7 million human beings in Gaza, over half of whom are children, of their basic human needs every single day. There is no right to commit war crimes, like impose this illegal Blockafde on a civilian population a state is carrying out an Occupation with respect to. There is no right to impose conditions on a civilian population and in exchange refrain from engaging in war crimes against that civilian population.

Why do you choose to be an apologist for war criminals? I find it hard to imagine any conduct lower in life to choose to engage in.

Your so called tunnel rats are often children who enter the tunnels to try to bring needed food and other needs to their families and people. Children do it because of their small size, and they are often bombed and killed, as they sacrifice their lives for others.

Human shields, yes, I keep reading the human rights groups find Israel uses Palestinians unlawfully as human shields.

Sherri

Israel knows nothing about Truth and Justice, with her Apartheid and Racist Regime and her unlawful Occupation and her ethnic cleansing and genocide operations for NonJews.

first, your definition of apartheid must vary from mine and the accepted definition, second, when if they wanted to ethnically cleanse gaza/west bank, they would have done it already under far more advantageous conditions years ago.....

third- considering whats going on in Syria right now I wonder at your focus....

Little,tiny tunnel rats, bringing home the bacon for their starving,emaciated brothers ans sisters in Gaza.
Bless their little pea pickin' hearts.

jt2
Any comments about the teenie, tiny tunnel rats digging tunnels to smuggle in food for their poor little brothers and sisters who are stunted,starved and emaciated, SherriMunnerlyn? I know you're reading this.

I am not seeing a problem with cars entering Gaza through tunnels. Israel unlawfully does not allow vehicles in, for the past over 5 years, imposing collective punishment against the civilian population of Gaza. Rafah is mainly used only for individuals to pass through, not goods. So, the option for people to get items their people need are the tunnels. Why should Israel be allowed to prevent 1.7 million Gazans from driving cars, from access to parts to fix cars they have there, even? They also disallow cement and building materials, for the people to rebuild the civilian structures Israel daily bombs and destroys, like schools and houses.

I applaud the ingenuity of the ones operating those tunnels. They are an inspiration to all of us, light shining in a world filled with darkness, children risking their lives every single say to provide the needs of a people living in the most densely populated area in the world, in an Israeli maintained concentration camp in the Gaza Strip. Israel takes lessons from Hitler, they are presently building more concentration camps for the unwanted nonJewish African migrant workers, and some Knesset members have suggested all the peace activists be jailed there, too. And members of the Knesset proudly proclaim Israel is for the white man, and spiritual leaders for political parties proclaim all 8 billion nonJews in the world are all murderers, thieves and senseless, God creating humanity for Jews alone.

These children are not throwing rocks or bombs, they are risking being bombed out of love for their families and people. They inspire me, give me hope for humanity, as Israel's bombings of civilians, always intentional, show me how low humanity can sink.

Sherri

I am not seeing a problem with cars entering Gaza through tunnels. Israel unlawfully does not allow vehicles in, for the past over 5 years, imposing collective punishment against the civilian population of Gaza. Rafah is mainly used only for individuals to pass through, not goods. So, the option for people to get items their people need are the tunnels. Why should Israel be allowed to prevent 1.7 million Gazans from driving cars, from access to parts to fix cars they have there, even? They also disallow cement and building materials, for the people to rebuild the civilian structures Israel daily bombs and destroys, like schools and houses.

I applaud the ingenuity of the ones operating those tunnels. They are an inspiration to all of us, light shining in a world filled with darkness, children risking their lives every single say to provide the needs of a people living in the most densely populated area in the world, in an Israeli maintained concentration camp in the Gaza Strip. Israel takes lessons from Hitler, they are presently building more concentration camps for the unwanted nonJewish African migrant workers, and some Knesset members have suggested all the peace activists be jailed there, too. And members of the Knesset proudly proclaim Israel is for the white man, and spiritual leaders for political parties proclaim all 8 billion nonJews in the world are all murderers, thieves and senseless, God creating humanity for Jews alone.

These children are not throwing rocks or bombs, they are risking being bombed out of love for their families and people. They inspire me, give me hope for humanity, as Israel's bombings of civilians, always intentional, show me how low humanity can sink.

Sherri

I applaud the ingenuity of the ones operating those tunnels.

The epitome of private enterprise.

Sherri
Well, I guess we'll have to ignore the starving, stunted, emaciated children and focus on getting cars for the wealthy before they have to take pedicabs to the seashore. That would be a shame and a sin.

What has Hamas stolen from Israel?

Israel kills many times what Hamas kills so I don't see that as a valid point.

What has Hamas ever lied about?

Seriously?

in a middle of a Palestinian funeral the dude was filmed waking up and trying to walk away.

The Palestinians making fake videos to make Israel look bad is like pissing in the ocean to make it salty.:lol:

And to these idiots we're supposed to give our country.

Now I feel better.

Seriously?

in a middle of a Palestinian funeral the dude was filmed waking up and trying to walk away.

The Palestinians making fake videos to make Israel look bad is like pissing in the ocean to make it salty.:lol:

Now I feel better.

Lipush,

I do not know what a likely fake video has to do with this thread and all of the human rights abuses committed against the civilian population of Gaza in Israel's killing fields in Gaza.

I certainly hope you are not arguing this video, whether it is authentic or not, justifies your people engaging in child and civilian massacres in Gaza.

The Jews are the inavaders and stealers of land of the indigenous peoples of Palestine.

I do not think in the eyes of God land belongs to thieves and illegal settlers.

I look forward to seeing justice come about in Palestine, it is only a matter of time, Injustices always come to an end. The thieves and invaders and child and civilian killers will get exactly what they deserve, one day. I pray every day to see that day come soon.

And the Prophets you address in your quote, Jews killed many of those Prophets, like the Prophet Isaiah, who tried to confront the Jewish people with the blood on their hands, from all the Injustices the people then embraced.

Nothing much has changed in Palestine, with the Jews, their embracing of Injustices, messengers who call them out on the Injustices continue to be vilified and attacked and killed, same as always.

Some things never change, and some people never learn from their History. They just keep repeating it over and over again.

Israel, the name brings to mind child massacres, civilian massacres, all of the daily human rights abuses and crimes against humanity that are the Occupation, the name connotes that and nothing more.

Sherri

Last edited:

Now I feel better.

Lipush,

I do not know what a likely fake video has to do with this thread and all of the human rights abuses committed against the civilian population of Gaza in Israel's killing fields in Gaza.

I certainly hope you are not arguing this video, whether it is authentic or not, justifies your people engaging in child and civilian massacres in Gaza.

The Jews are the inavaders and stealers of land of the indigenous peoples of Palestine.

I look forward to seeing justice come about in Palestine, it is only a matter of time, Injustices always come to an end. The thieves and invaders and child and civilian killers will get exactly what they deserve, one day. I pray every day to see that day come soon.

And the Prophets you address in your quote, Jews killed many of those Prophets, like the Prophet Isaiah, who tried to confront the Jewish people with the blood on their hands, from all the Injustices the people then embraced.

Nothing much has changed in Palestine, with the Jews, their embracing of Injustices, messengers who call them out on the Injustices continue to be vilified and attacked and killed, same as always.

Some things never change, and some people never learn from their History. They just keep repeating it over and over again.

Israel, the name brings to mind child massacres, civilian massacres, all of the daily human rights abuses and crimes against humanity that are the Occupation, the name connotes that and nothing more.

Sherri
Enough is enough about this thread. In June 1970 I was a personal witness to the killing fields in Cambodia. I could produce pictures but that wouldn't satisfy your interest. What I would like to see are some photos from the killing fields of Gaza. In Cambodia one could walk across a field on bones and skulls without touching the ground. There were sheds and barns filled with thousands upon thousands of skulls alone. Do you have any pictures of that in Gaza. I thought not. Let's get away from these killing fields and talk about more important things. Like the starved and stunted tykes in Gaza and the car smuggling tunnels.

Now I feel better.

Israel has a huge stake in fake videos.

The Palestinians have none.

Really??:lol:

Behold, then! a Palestinian Jesus has rised in the area!

:bowdown:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRz5WnHemkw]Resurrection in Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

Now I feel better.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRz5WnHemkw]Resurrection in Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

That one was recorded by Israel.

Where is the one recorded by the Palestinians?

c
It only takes a couple of small concessions for the blockade to be lifted.

I particularly enjoyed the account of the tunnel rats being killed in these un-official reports.

And, ever heard of human shields?

Hossfly,

Sherri

first, your definition of apartheid must vary from mine and the accepted definition, second, when if they wanted to ethnically cleanse gaza/west bank, they would have done it already under far more advantageous conditions years ago.....

third- considering whats going on in Syria right now I wonder at your focus....

My solution is an easy one. Israel is accused of Genocide. I would make it true. I would issue an ultimatum. Any attack site would be cleansed in a 500 yard wide circle of all living persons and all buildings destroyed. EVERY single time. Any attack on an Israeli patrol would be met with high volumes of return fire on all suspected sites of attack to include mortar artillery and air strikes. Any known terrorist would be targeted for immediate execution to include destruction of any structure vehicle or building he might be residing in or hiding in.

I would declare WAR on Hamas and make every member of the Pal Government a military target with the similar order to destroy them as all known terrorists. To include police and medical personnel and all Government personnel that work for Hamas.

I would give the Pals 10 days to hear these conditions and then I would enforce them.

This is a quote from the retired Gunnysgt

Gunny

" ... if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you '
Fredrich Nietzsche

He is not one of my favorite philosphers but in this case he is spot on !!! Would you please tell me how your above statement that you are willing to commit genocide makes you any different than Hamas the group both you and I condemn. Their attacks are indeed henious and I would like to see them end, however the attacks that you propose would be even more henious and in fact would be more dangerous than what is going on now. You remind me of a poam that my father read to me when I was young;

edit

Eugene Field. 1850–1895

231. The Duel

THE GINGHAM dog and the calico cat
Side by side on the table sat;
'T was half-past twelve, and (what do you think!)
Nor one nor t' other had slept a wink!
The old Dutch clock and the Chinese plate 5
Appeared to know as sure as fate
There was going to be a terrible spat.
(I was n't there; I simply state
What was told to me by the Chinese plate!)

The gingham dog went "bow-wow-wow!" 10
And the calico cat replied "mee-ow!"
The air was littered, an hour or so,
With bits of gingham and calico,
While the old Dutch clock in the chimney-place
Up with its hands before its face, 15
For it always dreaded a family row!
(Never mind: I 'm only telling you
What the old Dutch clock declares is true!)

The Chinese plate looked very blue,
And wailed, "Oh, dear! what shall we do!" 20
But the gingham dog and the calico cat
Wallowed this way and tumbled that,
Employing every tooth and claw
In the awfullest way you ever saw—
And, oh! how the gingham and calico flew! 25
(Don't fancy I exaggerate—
I got my news from the Chinese plate!)

Next morning where the two had sat
They found no trace of dog or cat;
And some folks think unto this day 30
That burglars stole that pair away!
But the truth about the cat and pup
Is this: they ate each other up!
Now what do you really think of that!
(The old Dutch clock it told me so, 35
And that is how I came to know.)

231. Duel. Eugene Field. Yale Book of American Verse

That will be the fate of the Israelies and the Palestinians if the hate does not end and I am sorry that is all that I see your post delivering. However I will say this for you at least you are honest and that makes it so that it is possible maybe to work with you. Wrong yes, but honest !!!

And for the people who sit back and see this proposed genocide and cheer it on by not speaking out against it, I will not call you Nazis, because you are not but I will say that you remind me of the " good Germans " who said nothing when they saw the Holocaust being planned and excuted !!!

Sorry that I did not provide the link to the poam earlier !!!

Last edited:

That one was recorded by Israel.

Where is the one recorded by the Palestinians?

The Palestinian will record themselves doing their Pallywood?

Yeah, i bet you'll find in on the internet real easy.:D

Now I feel better.

Lipush,

Sherri
Enough is enough about this thread. In June 1970 I was a personal witness to the killing fields in Cambodia. I could produce pictures but that wouldn't satisfy your interest. What I would like to see are some photos from the killing fields of Gaza. In Cambodia one could walk across a field on bones and skulls without touching the ground. There were sheds and barns filled with thousands upon thousands of skulls alone. Do you have any pictures of that in Gaza. I thought not. Let's get away from these killing fields and talk about more important things. Like the starved and stunted tykes in Gaza and the car smuggling tunnels.

I already provided links that show a baby who was bombed, suffering head injuries, and photos of the bombed houses, these bombings took place June 3, 2012. Fortunately, no civilians died in these Israeli deliberate bombings of civilians, war crimes under the Fourth Geneva Convention.

The article in the OP shows a photo of an injured 4 month old baby, deliberately bombed June 4, 2012.

This link contains a video and photos of bombed houses, war crimes Isreal committed June 3, 2012, in the Gaza killing fields, when they deliberately targeted and bombed houses in a refugee camp, injuring 10, that included 7 children.

Israeli Attack on Gaza, June 3-4, 2012 | War Is A Crime .org

Here are photos from Cast Lead, an operation in which Israel massacred 344 children, and killed over 1300 total.

Photo Archive | B'Tselem

I will never forget some of the stories I read about Cast Lead, like the story of a mother who watched her house attacked with white phosphorous, from the USA, who watched her family, her children, burn to death in front of her. Or the doctor, whose house was attacked with tanks, and his daughters and nieces were injured and killed. He was a famous baby doctor in Israel, he later wrote a book forgiving Israel for the slaughters and injuries of his family members.

And everyone needs to visit this website, where one can read over one dozen reports by human rights groups and NGO's about the war crimes and human rights abuses Isreal carried out in Cast Lead. I am ashamed to say, I have not even fully read all of these reports, but I certainly need to take the time to do so.

Reports: Gaza War/Operation Cast Lead

Sherri

Sherri

I applaud the ingenuity of the ones operating those tunnels.

The epitome of private enterprise.

But why would those poor, poor, put-upon "Palestinians" bother moving cars (and weapons) through those tunnels when, if your Paliprop is to be believed, they are starving. You and they must make up your "minds" ... is it a floor wax or a dessert topping?

Now I feel better.

Lipush,

Sherri

Camel crap (and you eat it like it's your job). Is it?

But, Israel is fighting for Truth, Justice and The American Way. Palestine isn't.

Hossfly,

Israel knows nothing about Truth and Justice,

Sherri

That would be your opinion but as you have clearly demonstrated, you're a friggin' moron.

SAYIT,

OK, let us see your evidence that Israel knows something about Truth and Justice.

Right now, we have these news stories.

'Rabbi called world's non-Jews murderers, thieves, senseless'

The spiritual leader of the United Torah Judaism party, Rabbi Aharon Yehuda Leib Shteinman, called the world’s eight billion non-Jews murderers, thieves and senseless at a conference held in Beit Shemesh on Wednesday, according to the founder and chairman of the Hiddush religious pluralism organization, Rabbi Uri Regev.

Regev issued a statement quoting Shteinman as having said: "Today they say there are eight billion people in the world. And what are they all? Murderers, thieves and senseless. Did God create the world for these murderers? The world was created for the righteous people who study Torah. That is the purpose of creation ... The nations of the world have no redeeming qualities

Israel Hayom | 'Rabbi called world's non-Jews murderers, thieves, senseless'

Israel enacts law allowing authorities to detain illegal migrants for up to 3 years

Until now, migrants caught by IDF have been transferred to the Saharonim detention facility in the south; Interior Minister says migrants do not recognize that Israel 'belongs to the white man

Human rights organizations see the amendment as a harsh step which contradicts the United Nations Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees (CRSR). According to the Hotline for Migrant Workers, the law was "born in sin" and is a "dark moment for Israel."

"Instead of acting like all civilized countries and verifying requests for asylum and granting refugee status to those who are eligible, which Israel is obligated to do under the UN convention, the state sees mass imprisonment of thousands of people, women and children, whose only offense was seeking escape from murderous regimes, as a solution to the problem. This solution will not solve a thing as it is neither humane nor effective.

Meanwhile on Sunday, Israeli daily Maariv published an interview with Interior Minister Eli Yishai, in which he stated that most of the "Muslims that arrive here do not even believe that this country belongs to us, to the white man."

"I will continue the struggle until the end of my term, with no compramises," Yishai continued, stating that he would use "all the tools to expel the foreigners, until not one infiltrator remains."

Israel enacts law allowing authorities to detain illegal migrants for up to 3 years - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Forum List

Back