Gaza, Israel's Killing Fields, UN Group Documents Nearly 2300 Killings In Past 5 Yrs

"Daily war crimes" is propagand and not accurate. The blockade is legal.

And people who can only critisize are more than welcome to make reasonable suggestions how to solve this thing. if you people think you know better.

OK, what would be your solution?

My solution is an easy one. Israel is accused of Genocide. I would make it true. I would issue an ultimatum. Any attack site would be cleansed in a 500 yard wide circle of all living persons and all buildings destroyed. EVERY single time. Any attack on an Israeli patrol would be met with high volumes of return fire on all suspected sites of attack to include mortar artillery and air strikes. Any known terrorist would be targeted for immediate execution to include destruction of any structure vehicle or building he might be residing in or hiding in.

I would declare WAR on Hamas and make every member of the Pal Government a military target with the similar order to destroy them as all known terrorists. To include police and medical personnel and all Government personnel that work for Hamas.

I would give the Pals 10 days to hear these conditions and then I would enforce them.
Well said Sgt.! I would issue ultimatums on 9/12/2001 and level a few Muslim capitals. From then on we would have their full cooperation. The rest of what has happened in the last 11 years would be unnecessary.

I don't want taxes going to Palestine or Israel.

The money we give to Palestine is to benefit Israel.

:bsflag:

One year ago, this 18-acre campus built with $10 million of American taxpayer money was another piece of Jordan Valley desert, and Palestinian guardsmen slept on flea-bitten mattresses and took meals on their laps. Along with a 35-acre, $11 million operations camp a few miles away, also American-financed, it is a real step forward in an otherwise moribund process of Palestinian state-building.

But for much of the past year, the Palestinian security forces have trained and increased their role as if all remained on track. Some 1,600 have been through American-financed courses in Jordan. In coordination with Israeli defense officials, Palestinian troops and police officers have taken over much of the patrolling in the West Bank cities of Jenin, Nablus, Bethlehem and parts of Hebron.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/27/world/middleeast/27palestinians.html?_r=1

My solution is an easy one. Israel is accused of Genocide. I would make it true. I would issue an ultimatum. Any attack site would be cleansed in a 500 yard wide circle of all living persons and all buildings destroyed. EVERY single time. Any attack on an Israeli patrol would be met with high volumes of return fire on all suspected sites of attack to include mortar artillery and air strikes. Any known terrorist would be targeted for immediate execution to include destruction of any structure vehicle or building he might be residing in or hiding in.

I would declare WAR on Hamas and make every member of the Pal Government a military target with the similar order to destroy them as all known terrorists. To include police and medical personnel and all Government personnel that work for Hamas.

I would give the Pals 10 days to hear these conditions and then I would enforce them.

This is a quote from the retired Gunnysgt

Gunny

" ... if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you '
Fredrich Nietzsche

He is not one of my favorite philosphers but in this case he is spot on !!! Would you please tell me how your above statement that you are willing to commit genocide makes you any different than Hamas the group both you and I condemn. Their attacks are indeed henious and I would like to see them end, however the attacks that you propose would be even more henious and in fact would be more dangerous than what is going on now. You remind me of a poam that my father read to me when I was young;

edit

That will be the fate of the Israelies and the Palestinians if the hate does not end and I am sorry that is all that I see your post delivering. However I will say this for you at least you are honest and that makes it so that it is possible maybe to work with you. Wrong yes, but honest !!!

And for the people who sit back and see this proposed genocide and cheer it on by not speaking out against it, I will not call you Nazis, because you are not but I will say that you remind me of the " good Germans " who said nothing when they saw the Holocaust being planned and excuted !!!

Last edited:
All associated with retaliatory strikes or defense of troops or civilians. All legal and acceptable. Want to blame someone? Blame Hamas for causing the deaths. They not Israel initiated the attacks and Israel is just better at targeting what they shoot at.
Bullshit! The rocket attacks are in response to the "occupation" that has been going on for the last 45 years. If a foreign army occupied your neighborhood for that long, you'd be lobbing rockets to.

When Hamas places a rocket site on top of a housing apartment the deaths resulting in a retaliatory strike falls squarely on Hamas and is totally legit under the rules of war.
No it doesn't! You have to take measures to ensure the safety of non-combatants. You can't just declare it a free-fire zone and start dropping salvo's.

When Hamas establishes a command and control center under a hospital or school and that building is destroyed or damaged attacking the site, again Hamas is at fault and it is a legit target.
You cannot attack a hospital under any condition. Even if it is used as a command center or human shield. Hospital's are off limits, period!

When civilians riot and throw rocks at armed troops and those troops fir at them, that is self defense, rocks can and do kill.
No, that's tyranny. Nazi-style!

When Israel sets up a no go zone and people violate that zone and refuse to follow instructions and are shot, that too is legit.
The fuck if it is! You can't build a fence on someone else's property, then tell them if they come within 10 feet of it, you'll start shooting. Why don't you go try that out, fire a few ringers past their ears and come back and tell us what happened when the cops showed up.

Those "zones" are on land that isn't Israel's. So no, they're not legal.

Much to do about nothing. Hamas caused the deaths. Hamas is at fault and Hamas can end the deaths any time they want.
Well, if you wanna take that route of narcissism, were back to blaming Israel. Because if Hamas caused the deaths, it was Israel that caused Hamas. Israel helped create Hamas (and was one of their original contributors) in response to the PA. Did you know Israel used to subsidize Hamas? Fancy that!

I don't want taxes going to Palestine or Israel.

The money we give to Palestine is to benefit Israel. The Palestinians don't benefit from it.
What's the latest on the lawsuit against Suha to give back the money her aids-carrying husband stole from the people?

Good question. It is a good story on how Arafat got all that money. While you are at it, you should check out Abbas and Fayyad. They are getting rich too.

The money we give to Palestine is to benefit Israel. The Palestinians don't benefit from it.
What's the latest on the lawsuit against Suha to give back the money her aids-carrying husband stole from the people?

Good question. It is a good story on how Arafat got all that money. While you are at it, you should check out Abbas and Fayyad. They are getting rich too.
There ya go! They're spending the people's money! Go get 'em.

Steal, kill, and lie is the American way?
No that's the Islamic / Hamas way. Wake up.

What has Hamas stolen from Israel?

Israel kills many times what Hamas kills so I don't see that as a valid point.

What has Hamas ever lied about?

Ha ha ha! Look at how this psycho weeps for a terrorist organization with children's blood on their hands. Hamas is just as corrupt if not more than Fatah.

Seriously?

in a middle of a Palestinian funeral the dude was filmed waking up and trying to walk away.

The Palestinians making fake videos to make Israel look bad is like pissing in the ocean to make it salty.:lol:

Ha ha ha! Look at how this psycho weeps for a terrorist organization with children's blood on their hands. Hamas is just as corrupt if not more than Fatah.

In other words.

You don't have squat!

It only takes a couple of small concessions for the blockade to be lifted.

I particularly enjoyed the account of the tunnel rats being killed in these un-official reports.

And, ever heard of human shields?

Hossfly,

Israel is committing daily war crimes by imposing that illegal Blockade on Gaza that deprives 1.7 million human beings in Gaza, over half of whom are children, of their basic human needs every single day. There is no right to commit war crimes, like impose this illegal Blockafde on a civilian population a state is carrying out an Occupation with respect to. There is no right to impose conditions on a civilian population and in exchange refrain from engaging in war crimes against that civilian population.

Why do you choose to be an apologist for war criminals? I find it hard to imagine any conduct lower in life to choose to engage in...

Sherri

Unless it is to be an apologist for your terror-rat comrades.
BTW, that blockade is absolutely legal. those poor, poor kids are absolutely receiving their basic human needs (to the extent that Hamas allows), and Israel is abosolutely commiting no war crimes (unlike your terror-rat buds).
You've swallowed the Paliprop, hook, line and sinker and there is no better way to gauge your progress here than to find Sunni Man patting your ass. He's an unrepentant Nazi and he loves your camel crap. Not a good sign.

SAYIT,

I am addressing human rights abuses against civilians and children, and speaking against these inhuman practices. There is no shame in that and that makes me an apologist for noone.

Close to 2300 dead Palestinians, most of them killed unlawfully, each one identified by name and how they died addressed on Btselem, expose the truth to the world about Israel's war crimes in Gaza. And many thousands more, maimed and injured. Close to half were killed in one Israeli military operation alone, Cast Lead, that saw Israel massacre 344defenseless children. I see little humanity in those who defend such atrocities, have they all sold their souls to the Devil, I ask myself, or are they just ignorant and misguided and poor and deluded souls.

We each one of us choose to stand on the side of Truth or oppose it, follow the leader of this world or Another.

I was just rereading the article in my OP, and I see there a picture of a baby from Gaza injured in airstrikes on June 3, I read about those airstrikes in the weekly human right's group reports appearing on Reliefweb, and I read about that baby, what happened to that baby. Her home, in a refugee camp in Gaza, was deliberately bombed by Israel. 7 children were injured in that airstrike. The ceiling of the house collapsed on top of that baby, just 3 to 4 months old. Why? Collective Punishment was being enacted by Israel, to punish the civilians of Gaza for an attempt to infiltrate Israel by a Palestinian man on June 1. International law makes collective punishment unlawful. All of the targets identified in the human rights groups reports on June 3 and June 4 were civilian targets, they included houses, an animal farm, and a dairy farm, a carpentry business, and other civilian objects.

Here is more about that baby whose deliberate Israeli attack upon I condemn and speak out about its illegality. Her name is Dima Mohammed al-Fiqi, 4 months old, and she was injured in the head when her ceiling collapsed upon her.

Below the picture of the baby is this caption:

A Palestinian baby, whom hospital officials say was wounded in an Israeli
airstrike, lies on an x-ray table in a hospital in Deir al-Balah in central Gaza
on June 3. (Reuters/Ali Hassan)

UN: Israeli forces killed 2,300 in Gaza under blockade | Maan News Agency

Here is an interview with family members, who speak about the Israeli bombing of their homes.

"It was about 2:00 in the morning - said Mohammed - we were sleeping. Suddenly we heard an explosion near the home of my brother Ibrahim. My brother works as a mechanic, not working for any political party, is a civilian. The celebration of his wedding is set for July 6. He does not have much money, he went into debt to buy everything for his apartment. "

"The explosions also damaged the house of Mohammed. His daughter Deema, three months, was sleeping in the crib when the ceiling collapsed on her body. His wife and eldest daughter, Leen, have received medical assistance on site. Deema was instead transported to 'Al-Aqsa hospital in Deir El Balah. Deema reported bruising to the skull, cuts to the arms, stomach, close to one eye and a leg."

Israeli Attack on Gaza, June 3-4, 2012 | War Is A Crime .org

And here is the weekly human rights group report reporting on some of the airstrikes on June 3, Israel's deliberate bombings of civilians and civilian objects, and we seee here the attack on 4 month old Dima addressed.

At approximately 02:00, Israeli drones fired 4 missiles at a house belonging to Ibrahim Khalil al-Fiqi in Nussairat refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip. The house was and 4 nearby houses were damaged, and 10 Palestinian civilians,
including 7 children, were lightly wounded:

1. Ibrahim Khalil al-Fiqi, 23, wounded in the left hand and the right foot;
2. Dima Mohammed al-Fiqi, 4 months, wounded in the head;
3. Tariq Saleh al-Fiqi, 20, wounded in the head;
4. Firas Mohammed Jebril, 8, wounded in the head;
5. Wissam Mohammed Jebril, 6, wounded in the right hand;
6. Mohammed Mohammed Jebril, 5, injured by glass fragments;
7. Husseim Mohammed Jebril, 17, wounded in the left shoulder;
8. Falastin Saber al-Fiqi, 27, sustained bruises;
9. Ahmed Rami al-Fiqi, 3, sustained bruises; and
10.Leen Mohammed al-Fiqi, 2, wounded in the right foot

http://reliefweb.int/node/502160 (information above is taken from full report, that can be downlaoded from this site)

The Blockade is collective punishment, a war crime under the Fourth Geneva Convention.
I will address this more fully in a subsequent post, as well as the rest of your comments. I see on Reliefweb we have some new reports by the UN condemning the Blockade.

Sherri

It only takes a couple of small concessions for the blockade to be lifted.

I particularly enjoyed the account of the tunnel rats being killed in these un-official reports.

And, ever heard of human shields?

Hossfly,

Israel is committing daily war crimes by imposing that illegal Blockade on Gaza that deprives 1.7 million human beings in Gaza, over half of whom are children, of their basic human needs every single day. There is no right to commit war crimes, like impose this illegal Blockafde on a civilian population a state is carrying out an Occupation with respect to. There is no right to impose conditions on a civilian population and in exchange refrain from engaging in war crimes against that civilian population.

Why do you choose to be an apologist for war criminals? I find it hard to imagine any conduct lower in life to choose to engage in.

Your so called tunnel rats are often children who enter the tunnels to try to bring needed food and other needs to their families and people. Children do it because of their small size, and they are often bombed and killed, as they sacrifice their lives for others.

Why do you find joy in children being bombed and killed?

Human shields, yes, I keep reading the human rights groups find Israel uses Palestinians unlawfully as human shields.

Why do you defend these war crimes?

Sherri
Little,tiny tunnel rats, bringing home the bacon for their starving,emaciated brothers ans sisters in Gaza.
Bless their little pea pickin' hearts.

BBC News - Gaza tunnel smugglers trade in new cars

jt2
My link about the tunnel rats was for Sherri who never acknowledged it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back