Gaza, Israel's Killing Fields, UN Group Documents Nearly 2300 Killings In Past 5 Yrs

You are cherry-picking in a lame attempt to serve your hate. In the very same article about the extremist rabbi's comments is a condemnation of his comments by a normal rabbi. Neither is Israel but rather individual citizens of Israel. Israel has civilan courts, an elected gov't which does not oppress its citizens, freedom of religion, a productive people who contribute to the betterment of mankind, an open, liberal democratic society, and a free and extremely open press. Clearly you have never been there but spend your pitiful life scouring the WWW for stories which serve your mindless hatred. Like I already noted, you're a friggin' moron driven by mindless hate.
Then why the fuck do they still practice "administrative detention"?

It is not the mumber 1 daily newspaper. It is simply the only free given newspaper, therefore people tend to think it's more polupar.

The Number 1 Israeli newspaper is Yedioth Ahronot.

It is good to see that Israel has free papers that are supported by local small businesses. They usually have a more liberal view than the corporate media who are more fascist.

That is not accurate at all, taking to mind that unlike Yedioth and Ma'ariv, who are written and supported by the left wing, the Israel Hayom is supported by the government and does support the government in return.

The Israeli media, is controled by the left wing, while most of the population belongs to the rightist side of the map. That is why the population visiting the ha'aretz and Ynet websites is decreasing, while readers and viewers of Israel Hayom web and newspapers rose in the last time period.
Lipush, I do not think you live in Israel, so I really am not giving much credibility to your comments here. Wikipedia is who is recording Israel Hayom has the greatest readership of newspapers . And as we see Israel being increasingly run by right wing extremists, that should not be a surprise that a right wing publication like israel Hayom has the greatest readership among Israelis. Sherri

Israel Hayom | 'Rabbi called world's non-Jews murderers, thieves, senseless'. The Spiritual Leader of the United Torah Judaism party, Rabbi Aharon Yehuda Leib Shteinman, publicly stated "Today they say there are eight billion people in the world. And what are they all? Murderers, thieves, and senseless. Did God create the world for these murderers? The world was created for the righteous people who study Torah. That is the purpose of Creation .....The nations of the world have no redeeming qualities."
You posted this message 3 times. Hit the edit button and delete 2 of them. Then go down to Office Max and trade in your old Big Lots computer for a new Dell.

Sherri is a dime-a-dozen peddler of hate. The very same article which notes the extremist rabbi's comments - posted in the very free Israeli press - also notes a condemnation of those comments by a normal rabbi ... something Sherri, in her desperate need to peddle her hate, fails to mention.
. Calling Truth hate, that does nothing to change the increasingly Fascist government Israelis are embracing. We reap what we sow, there are costs to societies and her people, when governments engage in 45+ year Occupations and Apartheid and ethnic cleansing pogroms. Sherri

You are cherry-picking in a lame attempt to serve your hate. In the very same article about the extremist rabbi's comments is a condemnation of his comments by a normal rabbi. Neither is Israel but rather individual citizens of Israel. Israel has civilan courts, an elected gov't which does not oppress its citizens, freedom of religion, a productive people who contribute to the betterment of mankind, an open, liberal democratic society, and a free and extremely open press. Clearly you have never been there but spend your pitiful life scouring the WWW for stories which serve your mindless hatred. Like I already noted, you're a friggin' moron driven by mindless hate.

The Mideast is a rough neighborhood, nothing like your safe and comfortable situation where you can judge from afar. Believe it or not, there is a significant number of "peaceful" Arabs who would eagerly sacrifice their own lives (and those of their not-so-eager family members) just to kill a few Jews.

The Mideast is a rough neighborhood, nothing like your safe and comfortable situation where you can judge from afar. Believe it or not, there is a significant number of "peaceful" Arabs who would eagerly sacrifice their own lives (and those of their not-so-eager family members) just to kill a few Jews.
Are you going to answer the fucking question, or not?

Or do you know what I'm even talking about?

The Israeli's use AD to silence peaceful protests. That's not democracy!

You posted this message 3 times. Hit the edit button and delete 2 of them. Then go down to Office Max and trade in your old Big Lots computer for a new Dell.

Sherri is a dime-a-dozen peddler of hate. The very same article which notes the extremist rabbi's comments - posted in the very free Israeli press - also notes a condemnation of those comments by a normal rabbi ... something Sherri, in her desperate need to peddle her hate, fails to mention.
. Calling Truth hate, that does nothing to change the increasingly Fascist government Israelis are embracing. We reap what we sow, there are costs to societies and her people, when governments engage in 45+ year Occupations and Apartheid and ethnic cleansing pogroms. Sherri
Evidently Sherri doesn't give a thought to the Muslims killing Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, and even Muslims of different sects. Her vitriol seems to be only concentrated toward Israel, I wonder why? Meanwhile..............

The Myth of Israeli Apartheid | ICEJ International

jt2

Evidently Sherri doesn't give a thought to the Muslims killing Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, and even Muslims of different sects. Her vitriol seems to be only concentrated toward Israel, I wonder why? Meanwhile..............

jt2
I had thought Sherri would jump on this post like a duck on a Junebug, but she's either out to lunch or getting some retraining from her local Imam. She's been tripped up in a bushel of lies lately.

You know, I watched your video and that guy is full of shit! He contradicts himself every 3 sentences. He describes what apartheid did in Africa, then he claims that's not happening in Israel, but when he explains the actual things that made apartheid the evil that it was, it's the same thing their doing in Israel and the OPT.

For example, apartheid in Africa created a two-tier society, with one below the other regarding their civil rights. He said everyone of all races and denominations have the same rights (in Israel) and they don't! Jews don't have all the restrictions on where they can live, than the arabs do. The guy said there's no "jew only bench" in Israel, but there's "jew only roads". What's the fuckin' difference?

Then he said the whole point of the criticism is to dismantel the state of Israel itself. That's just bullshit! The only thing people want, is the obvious. End this racist, apartheid system and stop treating the Pals like second class citizens. That's the goal.

But I really love your whine! "Poor little Israel. Everyone wants to destroy us. They're pissed off over this Palestinian oppression thing. I wish they'd just leave our ethnic cleansing and slow genocide alone! Even if we do kill 6 million Pals, we're still a good country. And remember, God chose us, not you!"

Last edited:

You know, I watched your video and that guy is full of shit! He contradicts himself every 3 sentences. He describes what apartheid did in Africa, then he claims that's not happening in Israel, but when he explains the actual things that made apartheid the evil that it was, it's the same thing their doing in Israel and the OPT.

For example, apartheid in Africa created a two-tier society, with one below the other regarding their civil rights. He said everyone of all races and denominations have the same rights (in Israel) and they don't! Jews don't have all the restrictions on where they can live, than the arabs do. The guy said there's no "jew only bench" in Israel, but there's "jew only roads". What's the fuckin' difference?

Then he said the whole point of the criticism is to dismantel the state of Israel itself. That's just bullshit! The only thing people want, is the obvious. End this racist, apartheid system and stop treating the Pals like second class citizens. That's the goal.

But I really love your whine! "Poor little Israel. Everyone wants to destroy us. They're pissed off over this Palestinian oppression thing. I wish they'd just leave our ethnic cleansing and slow genocide alone! Even if we do kill 6 million Pals, we're still a good country. And remember, God chose us, not you!"
Not my whine, peterbreath. I'm not a Jew, but thanks for the complement. I just defend them rigorously. I

You need to stop watching Bugs Al Bunnyollah and really watch the video.

You need to stop watching Bugs Al Bunnyollah and really watch the video.
I watched part of the video, what I could watch. I have been travelling through Pennsylvania almost all day and my 3G coverage left much to be desired. I cannot say I was impressed by what I watched, the video starting by calling South African Apartheid social engineering, and I saw no discussion of the Apartheid Statute. What I did hear was the speaker speak of Aartheid humiliating and depriving people of human dignity, and was astounded to see how tha speaker seemed to be deaf, dumb, and blind, and deluded into not seeing that Israeli Apartheid does exactly that very same thing. Sherri

Are you going to answer the fucking question, or not?

Or do you know what I'm even talking about?

The Israeli's use AD to silence peaceful protests. That's not democracy!

I answered your question, Princess ... you just didn't like my answer. And what do you care about the nature of Israel's democracy? You hardly seem the type to worry about Israelis.

Isn't that a euphemism for kidnapping?

Read up on administration detention. Many countries use it. Israel has damn good reason to do so.

Administrative detention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Read up on administration detention. Many countries use it. Israel has damn god reason to do so.

Administrative detention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Exacltly, they believe Israel does not have a right to do what any other country does. Always holding Israel to a different standard.

Exacltly, they believe Israel does not have a right to do what any other country does. Always holding Israel to a different standard.
You're arguing for the right to terrorize innocent civilians.

From the Wikipedia link:
Administrative detention is arrest and detention of individuals by the state without trial, usually for security reasons. A large number of countries, both democratic and undemocratic, resort to administrative detention as a means to combat terrorism, control illegal immigration, or to protect the ruling regime.

Unlike criminal incarceration (imprisonment) imposed upon on conviction following a trial, administrative detention is a forward-looking mechanism. While criminal proceedings have a retrospective focus - they seek to determine whether a defendant committed an offense in the past - the reasoning behind administrative detention often is based upon contentions that the suspect is likely to pose a threat in the future. It is meant to be preventive in nature rather than punitive (see preventive detention). The practice has been criticized by human rights organizations as a breach of civil and political rights.
You're argument is pretty juvenile.

"But mom, the other kids are abusing civil rights!"

I answered your question, Princess ... you just didn't like my answer. And what do you care about the nature of Israel's democracy? You hardly seem the type to worry about Israelis.
I didn't like your answer, because it was completly irrelevant to my question.

Forum List

Back