"The attacks by Hamas did not happen in a vacuum" UN Secretary-General

Two Israeli soldiers using dogs to viciously attack a Palestinian teenager, while a third soldier records it and laughs!

1700390499106.png

The IOF cowards would get acrophobia in a sewer!!

"It is important to also recognize the attacks by Hamas did not happen in a vacuum.
The Palestinian people have been subjected to 56 years of suffocating occupation. They have seen their land steadily devoured by settlements and plagued by violence; their economy stifled; their people displaced and their homes demolished. Their hopes for a political solution to their plight have been vanishing.

But the grievances of the Palestinian people cannot justify the appalling attacks by Hamas. And those appalling attacks cannot justify the collective punishment of the Palestinian people.

Even war has rules.

We must demand that all parties uphold and respect their obligations under international humanitarian law; take constant care in the conduct of military operations to spare civilians; and respect and protect hospitals and respect the inviolability of UN facilities which today are sheltering more than 600,000 Palestinians.

The relentless bombardment of Gaza by Israeli forces, the level of civilian casualties, and the wholesale destruction of neighborhoods continue to mount and are deeply alarming.

I mourn and honour the dozens of UN colleagues working for UNRWA – sadly, at least 35 and counting – killed in the bombardment of Gaza over the last two weeks.

I owe to their families my condemnation of these and many other similar killings.

The protection of civilians is paramount in any armed conflict.

Protecting civilians can never mean using them as human shields.

Protecting civilians does not mean ordering more than one million people to evacuate to the south, where there is no shelter, no food, no water, no medicine and no fuel, and then continuing to bomb the south itself.

I am deeply concerned about the clear violations of international humanitarian law that we are witnessing in Gaza.

Let me be clear: No party to an armed conflict is above international humanitarian law."

Palestinians use their children as slaves in dangerous conditions.
IMG_8204.jpeg

Palestinians living in Hebron had to build fences above their streets because Israelis throw their garbage at them.
They not only throw garbage, but also plastic bags filled with urine or acid. They throw stones, breaking Palestinians’ cars and hurting children. And they do so with the protection of Israeli occupation troops, who watch the attacks from their guard towers.

Former US president Truman on how he planned to ethnically cleanse Palestinians to create Isreal:

“We took Palestine in small doses… you can’t move 5 or 6 million people out of a country and fill it up with 5 or 6 million more and expect both sets of them to be pleased”.

To the winner go the spoils. Everyone seems to omit the fact that we had to destroy their caliphate in a world War.

Israel sent drones over the West Bank warning people not to resist their cruel occupation in any way.

"Residents of Khillat Farra, we warn you. If anyone thinks of doing something we will reach him, and if necessary kill him"

Israel sent drones over the West Bank warning people not to resist their cruel occupation in any way.

"Residents of Khillat Farra, we warn you. If anyone thinks of doing something we will reach him, and if necessary kill him"

Oh no! They were talking to civilians. LOL!

WATCH: “THEY CAME HERE TO ATTACK ARABS”

“Local Jews mark Arab Houses with a red stripe - so the ones who come from outside will recognize our houses and attack us.”

Residents say right-wing Jewish settlers are moving into Arab-majority neighborhoods in order to take over the areas.

WATCH: “THEY CAME HERE TO ATTACK ARABS”

“Local Jews mark Arab Houses with a red stripe - so the ones who come from outside will recognize our houses and attack us.”

Residents say right-wing Jewish settlers are moving into Arab-majority neighborhoods in order to take over the areas.

That's awful!
The muslims should move to Iran. I hear it's very nice there.

Illegal Israeli settlers carry army assault weapons perfect for hunting Palestinians throughout the occupied West Bank under the protection of the army. They are state-protected savage assassins. They steal homes and murder who resist.

1701562233256.png

"It is important to also recognize the attacks by Hamas did not happen in a vacuum.
The Palestinian people have been subjected to 56 years of suffocating occupation. They have seen their land steadily devoured by settlements and plagued by violence; their economy stifled; their people displaced and their homes demolished. Their hopes for a political solution to their plight have been vanishing.

But the grievances of the Palestinian people cannot justify the appalling attacks by Hamas. And those appalling attacks cannot justify the collective punishment of the Palestinian people.

Even war has rules.

We must demand that all parties uphold and respect their obligations under international humanitarian law; take constant care in the conduct of military operations to spare civilians; and respect and protect hospitals and respect the inviolability of UN facilities which today are sheltering more than 600,000 Palestinians.

The relentless bombardment of Gaza by Israeli forces, the level of civilian casualties, and the wholesale destruction of neighborhoods continue to mount and are deeply alarming.

I mourn and honour the dozens of UN colleagues working for UNRWA – sadly, at least 35 and counting – killed in the bombardment of Gaza over the last two weeks.

I owe to their families my condemnation of these and many other similar killings.

The protection of civilians is paramount in any armed conflict.

Protecting civilians can never mean using them as human shields.

Protecting civilians does not mean ordering more than one million people to evacuate to the south, where there is no shelter, no food, no water, no medicine and no fuel, and then continuing to bomb the south itself.

I am deeply concerned about the clear violations of international humanitarian law that we are witnessing in Gaza.

Let me be clear: No party to an armed conflict is above international humanitarian law."

US should withdraw from the UN, boot them out of the country and turn their HQ into Veterans housing

Forum List

Back