Gaza, Israel's Killing Fields, UN Group Documents Nearly 2300 Killings In Past 5 Yrs

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- Israeli forces have killed nearly 2,300 Palestinians and injured 7,700 in Gaza over the last five years, the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs said Thursday.

Some 27 percent of the fatalities in Gaza were women and children, the UN agency said in a report highlighting the effects of Israel's blockade.

The land, sea and air blockade of Gaza entered its sixth year on Thursday.

Under the blockade, exports have dropped to less than 3 percent of 2006 levels.

In just these findings of the UN addressed in the above 4 paragraphs, we see multiple war crimes of Israel identified, an illegal Blockade of Gaza that is collective punishment and a war crime under the Fourth Geneva Convention, substantial unlawful killings of civilians that include women and children (over one fourth of those killed fall in this category), substantial unlawful attacks on a civilian population in Gaza that are collective punishment and have injured 7700 in Gaza and slaughtered nearly 2300 in Gaza.

UN: Israeli forces killed 2,300 in Gaza under blockade | Maan News Agency

The full UN report can be downloaded from this site.

Five Years of Blockade: The Humanitarian Situation in the Gaza Strip, June 2012 (EN/AR) | ReliefWeb
It only takes a couple of small concessions for the blockade to be lifted.

I particularly enjoyed the account of the tunnel rats being killed in these un-official reports.

And, ever heard of human shields?

Hossfly,

Israel is committing daily war crimes by imposing that illegal Blockade on Gaza that deprives 1.7 million human beings in Gaza, over half of whom are children, of their basic human needs every single day. There is no right to commit war crimes, like impose this illegal Blockafde on a civilian population a state is carrying out an Occupation with respect to. There is no right to impose conditions on a civilian population and in exchange refrain from engaging in war crimes against that civilian population.

Why do you choose to be an apologist for war criminals? I find it hard to imagine any conduct lower in life to choose to engage in...

Sherri

Unless it is to be an apologist for your terror-rat comrades.
BTW, that blockade is absolutely legal. those poor, poor kids are absolutely receiving their basic human needs (to the extent that Hamas allows), and Israel is abosolutely commiting no war crimes (unlike your terror-rat buds).
You've swallowed the Paliprop, hook, line and sinker and there is no better way to gauge your progress here than to find Sunni Man patting your ass. He's an unrepentant Nazi and he loves your camel crap. Not a good sign.

Hossfly,

Israel is committing daily war crimes by imposing that illegal Blockade on Gaza that deprives 1.7 million human beings in Gaza, over half of whom are children, of their basic human needs every single day. There is no right to commit war crimes, like impose this illegal Blockafde on a civilian population a state is carrying out an Occupation with respect to. There is no right to impose conditions on a civilian population and in exchange refrain from engaging in war crimes against that civilian population.

Why do you choose to be an apologist for war criminals? I find it hard to imagine any conduct lower in life to choose to engage in.

Your so called tunnel rats are often children who enter the tunnels to try to bring needed food and other needs to their families and people. Children do it because of their small size, and they are often bombed and killed, as they sacrifice their lives for others.

Why do you find joy in children being bombed and killed?

Human shields, yes, I keep reading the human rights groups find Israel uses Palestinians unlawfully as human shields.

Why do you defend these war crimes?

Sherri

"Daily war crimes" is propagand and not accurate. The blockade is legal.

And people who can only critisize are more than welcome to make reasonable suggestions how to solve this thing. if you people think you know better.

OK, what would be your solution?

Lipush isn't doing the incessant whining here but rather you and Sherri. Perhaps you have something positive to offer but in my months here I've seen none of it.

And people who can only critisize are more than welcome to make reasonable suggestions how to solve this thing. if you people think you know better.

My solution is an easy one. Israel is accused of Genocide. I would make it true. I would issue an ultimatum. Any attack site would be cleansed in a 500 yard wide circle of all living persons and all buildings destroyed. EVERY single time. Any attack on an Israeli patrol would be met with high volumes of return fire on all suspected sites of attack to include mortar artillery and air strikes. Any known terrorist would be targeted for immediate execution to include destruction of any structure vehicle or building he might be residing in or hiding in.

I would declare WAR on Hamas and make every member of the Pal Government a military target with the similar order to destroy them as all known terrorists. To include police and medical personnel and all Government personnel that work for Hamas.

I would give the Pals 10 days to hear these conditions and then I would enforce them.
I and others have echoed you solution in the past. The Israelis take a lot of grief from the Freedom Fighters and need to mete out justice more often. A head for an eye.

israel-nazis2.jpg

Yeah ... Israel sure has the poor, poor Arab World surrounded.

My solution is an easy one. Israel is accused of Genocide. I would make it true. I would issue an ultimatum. Any attack site would be cleansed in a 500 yard wide circle of all living persons and all buildings destroyed. EVERY single time. Any attack on an Israeli patrol would be met with high volumes of return fire on all suspected sites of attack to include mortar artillery and air strikes. Any known terrorist would be targeted for immediate execution to include destruction of any structure vehicle or building he might be residing in or hiding in.

I would declare WAR on Hamas and make every member of the Pal Government a military target with the similar order to destroy them as all known terrorists. To include police and medical personnel and all Government personnel that work for Hamas.

I would give the Pals 10 days to hear these conditions and then I would enforce them.

The thing is, that plays directly into the hands of the anti-Israel/anti-Jew crowd out there. You know, the Loony Lib/Jihadist/Nazi cabal. It would permanently destroy any chance of peaceful coexistence, ever. The aforementioned gaggle of keyboard warriors would just love that.

Yeah ... Israel sure has the poor, poor Arab World surrounded.

WZO should have stuck with their original plan of stealing Argentina instead of Palestine. Latinos capitulate much easier than Arabs...but then again why would Israelis care how much it costs American taxpayers.

You care that you're paying your taxes to Hamas, too?:D

I don't think so.

I don't want my tax dollar going to sopport any foreign military.

Forum List

Back