Gaza, Israel's Killing Fields, UN Group Documents Nearly 2300 Killings In Past 5 Yrs

You don't know enything about us, or how we live or what we feel.
That's okay, because we're not commenting on what we don't know, we're commenting on what we do know.

But just like the regular anti-Zionist Joe, you think you know everything, just from reading book and believing anything the media says.
When you're unable to provide evidence to the contrary, what else are we expected to believe?

therefor, like a child that insists on knowing better then everyone, it will be better to let you run along now. There is no point arguing with a poor "know it all".
:eusa_hand:
But you're not arguing, you're pontificating. An argument requires that you HAVE ONE! This, "trust me, we wouldn't do that", is not an argument. Or, "they do it too!", is not an argument. Or, "if you knew us more, you wouldn't say that", is not an argument.

This issue is not about us, it's about you!

You don't know enything about us, or how we live or what we feel.
That's okay, because we're not commenting on what we don't know, we're commenting on what we do know.

But just like the regular anti-Zionist Joe, you think you know everything, just from reading book and believing anything the media says.
When you're unable to provide evidence to the contrary, what else are we expected to believe?

therefor, like a child that insists on knowing better then everyone, it will be better to let you run along now. There is no point arguing with a poor "know it all".
:eusa_hand:
But you're not arguing, you're pontificating. An argument requires that you HAVE ONE! This, "trust me, we wouldn't do that", is not an argument. Or, "they do it too!", is not an argument. Or, "if you knew us more, you wouldn't say that", is not an argument.

This issue is not about us, it's about you!

At first Sherri insults me and my people, telling me that my Rabbi teaches me that Christians worth less as people, which is not true and points out complete ignorancy on me, my people, or Judaism.

and on the previous posts he/she completely crossed the line while putting the blame on all worldwide Jews.

No, no point arguing with someone using the same type of propaganda crap like so many haters did before.

thinking about it, it was pure hateful remark, not even an arguement.

Lipush, The Spiritual Leader for a political party in the Knesset made a public speech in May stating Creation was made for Jews and the 8 billion nonJews were all thieves, murderers and senseless. He made that statement publicly, and he still remains as the Rabbi who is Spirituall Party for that party. This was reported by Israel Hayom.The defense minister just recently publicly stated Israel was home of the white man, explaining why those black nonJewish migrant Africans must go. He remains in his position.You live in a disgusting society that embraces Aparheid, Racism, genocide, Occupation, child massacres, colonialism, land thefts, torture, and ethnic cleansing. And you obviously, along with most of the rest of the Jews there approve of all of the racism, Apartheid, genocide, and ethnic cleansing, as you remain and do not even speak out against the depravities and daily war crimes and daily crimes against humanity. Your responses to the daily human rights abuses tell every person of conscience all we need to know about you, who you are. Sherri

Last edited:
Lipush, The Spiritual Leader for a political party in the Knesset made a public speech in May stating Creation was made for Jews and the 8 billion nonJews were all thieves, murderers and senseless. He made that statement publicly, and he still remains as the Rabbi who is Spirituall Party for that party. This was reported by Israel Hayom.The defense minister just recently publicly stated Israel was home of the white man, explaining why those black nonJewish migrant Africans must go. He remains in his position.You live in a disgusting society that embraces Aparheid, Racism, genocide, Occupation, child massacres, colonialism, land thefts, torture, and ethnic cleansing. And you obviously, along with most of the rest of the Jews there approve of all of the racism, Apartheid, genocide, and ethnic cleansing, as you remain and do not even speak out against the depravities and daily war crimes and daily crimes against humanity. Your responses to the daily human rights abuses tell every person of conscience all we need to know about you, who you are. Sherri
You don't know what in hell you're talking about. And that's a well known fact, Jack.

Which spiritual leader are you're speaking of?

And the Afrcian migrants must go, not because of race but because lately 99% of violence incidents, especially attacking teens and raping girls, the attackers were africans.

I am latina, I don't look like the regular Ashkenazi Jews, by your logic I would have gone through racism as well, but I don't feel like it at all

Your last claim proves, again, that you know nothing yet pretend to know it all.

Israel Hayom | 'Rabbi called world's non-Jews murderers, thieves, senseless'. The Spiritual Leader of the United Torah Judaism party, Rabbi Aharon Yehuda Leib Shteinman, publicly stated "Today they say there are eight billion people in the world. And what are they all? Murderers, thieves, and senseless. Did God create the world for these murderers? The world was created for the righteous people who study Torah. That is the purpose of Creation .....The nations of the world have no redeeming qualities."

What is Israel HaYom? It is the number 1 daily newspaper today in Israel, anyone can subscribe to daily newsletters to read the daily news in Israel by email. It is owned by American Jewish billionare Sheldon Adelson, who recently made significant campaign contributions to the Romney campaign.

Israel Hayom | 'Rabbi called world's non-Jews murderers, thieves, senseless'. The Spiritual Leader of the United Torah Judaism party, Rabbi Aharon Yehuda Leib Shteinman, publicly stated "Today they say there are eight billion people in the world. And what are they all? Murderers, thieves, and senseless. Did God create the world for these murderers? The world was created for the righteous people who study Torah. That is the purpose of Creation .....The nations of the world have no redeeming qualities."
You posted this message 3 times. Hit the edit button and delete 2 of them. Then go down to Office Max and trade in your old Big Lots computer for a new Dell.

Hossfly,

Israel knows nothing about Truth and Justice,

Sherri

That would be your opinion but as you have clearly demonstrated, you're a friggin' moron.

SAYIT,

OK, let us see your evidence that Israel knows something about Truth and Justice.

Right now, we have these news stories.

'Rabbi called world's non-Jews murderers, thieves, senseless'

The spiritual leader of the United Torah Judaism party, Rabbi Aharon Yehuda Leib Shteinman, called the world’s eight billion non-Jews murderers, thieves and senseless at a conference held in Beit Shemesh on Wednesday, according to the founder and chairman of the Hiddush religious pluralism organization, Rabbi Uri Regev.

Regev issued a statement quoting Shteinman as having said: "Today they say there are eight billion people in the world. And what are they all? Murderers, thieves and senseless. Did God create the world for these murderers? The world was created for the righteous people who study Torah. That is the purpose of creation ... The nations of the world have no redeeming qualities

Israel Hayom | 'Rabbi called world's non-Jews murderers, thieves, senseless'

Israel enacts law allowing authorities to detain illegal migrants for up to 3 years

Until now, migrants caught by IDF have been transferred to the Saharonim detention facility in the south; Interior Minister says migrants do not recognize that Israel 'belongs to the white man

Human rights organizations see the amendment as a harsh step which contradicts the United Nations Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees (CRSR). According to the Hotline for Migrant Workers, the law was "born in sin" and is a "dark moment for Israel."

"Instead of acting like all civilized countries and verifying requests for asylum and granting refugee status to those who are eligible, which Israel is obligated to do under the UN convention, the state sees mass imprisonment of thousands of people, women and children, whose only offense was seeking escape from murderous regimes, as a solution to the problem. This solution will not solve a thing as it is neither humane nor effective.

Meanwhile on Sunday, Israeli daily Maariv published an interview with Interior Minister Eli Yishai, in which he stated that most of the "Muslims that arrive here do not even believe that this country belongs to us, to the white man."

"I will continue the struggle until the end of my term, with no compramises," Yishai continued, stating that he would use "all the tools to expel the foreigners, until not one infiltrator remains."

Israel enacts law allowing authorities to detain illegal migrants for up to 3 years - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

You are cherry-picking in a lame attempt to serve your hate. In the very same article about the extremist rabbi's comments is a condemnation of his comments by a normal rabbi. Neither is Israel but rather individual citizens of Israel. Israel has civilan courts, an elected gov't which does not oppress its citizens, freedom of religion, a productive people who contribute to the betterment of mankind, an open, liberal democratic society, and a free and extremely open press. Clearly you have never been there but spend your pitiful life scouring the WWW for stories which serve your mindless hatred. Like I already noted, you're a friggin' moron driven by mindless hate.

You posted this message 3 times. Hit the edit button and delete 2 of them. Then go down to Office Max and trade in your old Big Lots computer for a new Dell.

Sherri is a dime-a-dozen peddler of hate. The very same article which notes the extremist rabbi's comments - posted in the very free Israeli press - also notes a condemnation of those comments by a normal rabbi ... something Sherri, in her desperate need to peddle her hate, fails to mention.

What is Israel HaYom? It is the number 1 daily newspaper today in Israel, anyone can subscribe to daily newsletters to read the daily news in Israel by email. It is owned by American Jewish billionare Sheldon Adelson, who recently made significant campaign contributions to the Romney campaign.

Hayom is a free daily which is available in many convenient public places including public transportation stations. It is part of the free and vibrant public discourse in Israel, part of what marks a free society.

It is not the mumber 1 daily newspaper. It is simply the only free given newspaper, therefore people tend to think it's more polupar.

The Number 1 Israeli newspaper is Yedioth Ahronot.

Yes, well in this case you're right. I have not heard of this Rabbi and I see now that he presents the youngsters of Litha. apperently this man has not a clean record when it comes to hate speeches.

Well, Meghugeners we also have, Didn't deny that.

But this man does not represent Judaism or Israel. If you do some research you'll find that most Israeli Rabbis are faithful to faith and justice.

Look for the lectures below of Rabbi Lau, a true Tzaddik that was the highest Rabbi of Israel for many years, did it with moch dignity and honor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA6BxtzMxE]Rabbi Lau 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuLLLR5ZOms&feature=relmfu]Rabbi Lau 2 - YouTube[/ame]

It is not the mumber 1 daily newspaper. It is simply the only free given newspaper, therefore people tend to think it's more polupar.

It is good to see that Israel has free papers that are supported by local small businesses. They usually have a more liberal view than the corporate media who are more fascist.

It is good to see that Israel has free papers that are supported by local small businesses. They usually have a more liberal view than the corporate media who are more fascist.

That is not accurate at all, taking to mind that unlike Yedioth and Ma'ariv, who are written and supported by the left wing, the Israel Hayom is supported by the government and does support the government in return.

The Israeli media, is controled by the left wing, while most of the population belongs to the rightist side of the map. That is why the population visiting the ha'aretz and Ynet websites is decreasing, while readers and viewers of Israel Hayom web and newspapers rose in the last time period.

That is not accurate at all, taking to mind that unlike Yedioth and Ma'ariv, who are written and supported by the left wing, the Israel Hayom is supported by the government and does support the government in return.

The Israeli media, is controled by the left wing, while most of the population belongs to the rightist side of the map. That is why the population visiting the ha'aretz and Ynet websites is decreasing, while readers and viewers of Israel Hayom web and newspapers rose in the last time period.

Interesting. I only have J-Post and Ha'aretz in my Favorites. I do, however, read some of the others if a link is posted on these boards. So, I am not qualified to make judgement on your media.

We have the myth of the liberal media in the US. It is more liberal on the more meaningless issues but on the core issues it usually falls in line with what the government wants. The media selects who our candidates will be so every election we get to select between Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

One of the problems with our media is that all the corporate media has offices in Israel and none have offices in Palestine. All of our information about Israel comes out of Israel. All the information about Palestine comes out of Israel. Only a damn fool would think there is no bias.

Sorry about the multiple posts, I am posting from a smart phone, and on a road trip I am going to be in 9 states and travel about 4000 miles in this trip this week to Boston and Niagra Falls.Presently in Illinois, the state where one of my grandfathers were born.

Interesting. I only have J-Post and Ha'aretz in my Favorites. I do, however, read some of the others if a link is posted on these boards. So, I am not qualified to make judgement on your media.

We have the myth of the liberal media in the US. It is more liberal on the more meaningless issues but on the core issues it usually falls in line with what the government wants. The media selects who our candidates will be so every election we get to select between Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

One of the problems with our media is that all the corporate media has offices in Israel and none have offices in Palestine. All of our information about Israel comes out of Israel. All the information about Palestine comes out of Israel. Only a damn fool would think there is no bias.
. PFTinmore, My favorite news sources are Mondoweiss and 972 Magazine, nothing beats Mondoweiss, though. I get newsletters from Israel Hayom, American Peace Now, CPT, and from Palestinian American activist Mazin Qumsiyeh. I also read and post on Maan.And I find. Reliefweb informative. Sherri

And the Afrcian migrants must go, not because of race but because lately 99% of violence incidents, especially attacking teens and raping girls, the attackers were africans.
It's very interesting that you say that. So let's review:

So you don't like the blacks coming into your country and fucking with your people?

People that aren't even members of your culture (or religion), come into your country and commit acts of violence against your countryman?

And they need to be expelled?​

Let me see....I'm getting deja vu here....I've heard this argument somewhere before....but I just can't put my finger on it!

Oh, I know, this is what the Palestinian's say about YOU!

Forum List

Back