Gays

Originally posted by deciophobic
They may choose to do sexual activities, only cuz they're already that way. They don't choose to be gay.

Where is your backup to prove they are born this way?

well then they should be choosing not to participate in doing that. then they wouldnt be gay becasue they arent doing homosexual acts, they are abstaining

Originally posted by jimnyc
They do! They choose to be a part of that lifestyle every day. You have zero evidence you can provide to backup what you say. [/QUOTE

If you had the choice would you have been born black in the united states during the time of slavery? No, cuz u wouldn't have wanted to be a slave and treated hat way. But they really didnt have a choice did they, people were born into slavery and they had to put up with that. It's the same thing, why would anyone want to be gay when they know they will treated the way they are.

They do! They choose to be a part of that lifestyle every day. You have zero evidence you can provide to backup what you say. [/QUOTE

If you had the choice would you have been born black in the united states during the time of slavery? No, cuz u wouldn't have wanted to be a slave and treated hat way. But they really didnt have a choice did they, people were born into slavery and they had to put up with that. It's the same thing, why would anyone want to be gay when they know they will treated the way they are.

Where is your backup to prove they are born this way?

A thought just popped into my head. How do you explain the thousands of gays across the country who say they used to be gay but are now married or whatever and say they are "reformed". Sounds like a choice to me.

but there is a way to stop being born black. stop them from breeding and stop breeding with them! not to be racist or anything. but that is how you would stop that. now according to you you cant stop from being gay.
its clearly a choice

It's the same thing, why would anyone want to be gay when they know they will treated the way they are.

Well then here is my question; why not live your life like straight people do ? Go about your business and leave your sex life at home, why is it necessary to flaunt and push this demented lifestyle on the masses. All one has to do is to look at the gay parades ! Let me tell you it does not help their cause in any way, in fact it angers people and makes them reject homosexuality even more !!!

Originally posted by OCA
A thought just popped into my head. How do you explain the thousands of gays across the country who say they used to be gay but are now married or whatever and say they are "reformed". Sounds like a choice to me.

that would be bi-sexual.

Originally posted by eric
Well then here is my question; why not live your life like straight people do ? Go about your business and leave your sex life at home, why is it necessary to flaunt and push this demented lifestyle on the masses. All one has to do is to look at the gay parades ! Let me tell you it does not help their cause in any way, in fact it angers people and makes them reject homosexuality even more !!!
theres gay and then there is flaming. i can handle the gay, but the flaming should be taken out and shot

Originally posted by eric

those parades are part of the gay rights movement, just like blacks did decades ago. I it makes people reject gays even more, why has it become more acceptable. Did blacks get hated even more, in some places, but overall it worked.

I it makes people reject gays even more, why has it become more acceptable.

I suggest you read the papers and polls. Right now the disapproval of gays is near an all time high!

Sorry, theories don't cut it.

well there was once a theory that the world isn't flat and that the earth revoved around the sun too!! Give it time, damn. You can't get facts w/out theory and hypothis'.

I suggest you read the papers and polls. Right now the disapproval of gays is near an all time high!

show me the polls!

legitimate polls, not ones from conservative websites or fox news.

Forum List

Back