Gays

Originally posted by deciophobic
I'm sad you really feel that way about gays jim.

By the way you can't take someone who is gay to therapy or a shrink to turn them straight, they're born that way, it's not a choice.

How bout some tolerance.

Sorry, none from me.

I'm sad you really feel that way about gays jim.

By the way you can't take someone who is gay to therapy or a shrink to turn them straight, they're born that way, it's not a choice.

How bout some tolerance.

Tolerance for deviant behavior thats a CHOICE. Not another one.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Why does that matter?

only that jesus taught tolerance of EVERYONE!!

So you would be going agaist jesus' teachings if ur a christian.

but i guess that's ok

Most of the time, jimmy, you have shown to be a fairly level headed individual. I'm still hoping you're just being sarcastic.

I really can't say i have a problem with gays/lesbians because i would be lieing if a didn't says girls making out or more didn't turn me on. On the other hand watching two guys do it really grosses me out.

You CHOOSE whether or not to accept the incoming penis into your mouth.

how about a real answer, or do you not have one?

I'm serious, how is it a choice?

how about a real answer, or do you not have one?

I'm serious, how is it a choice?

I just told you. They have a choice as to whether or not they want to participate in that disgusting behavior.

Exactly as Jimmy said. I guess its not so much if you are born with those inclinations or not its whether you act on them or not all the while knowing that its dead wrong. The fact that its wrong is really unarguable too from a common sense standpoint.

I just told you. They have a choice as to whether or not they want to participate in that disgusting behavior.

so ur saying that people would choose to be part of a group where they would be ridiculed by people like you all over the country, made fun of , hurt, even killed. People are born that way, just like if you're born left handed or with red hair or black/white/brown etc. It's the luck of the draw, you have no say in it.

No person would choose to be part of a group that has and will be discriminated against on a regular basis because of what they feel. It's not a choice.

so ur saying that people would choose to be part of a group where they would be ridiculed by people like you all over the country, made fun of , hurt, even killed. People are born that way, just like if you're born left handed or with red hair or black/white/brown etc. It's the luck of the draw, you have no say in it.

No person would choose to be part of a group that has and will be discriminated against on a regular basis because of what they feel. It's not a choice.

They do! They choose to be a part of that lifestyle every day. You have zero evidence you can provide to backup what you say.

hey Jim can have his opinion jsut like anyone else. i dont see where hes being sarcastic. maybe he has a personal reason for his thoughts, but thats his business. i dont see where reading thebible has anything to do with anything. he is correct, it is a choice. they are choosing to participate in whatever they are doing behind closed doors. which is exactly where that stuff needs to be.

They do! They choose to be a part of that lifestyle every day. You have zero evidence you can provide to backup what you say.

They may choose to do sexual activities, only cuz they're already that way. They don't choose to be gay.

A guy has a clear choice in life. He can decide to go to the gay bar and get fucked in the ass or he can go to a straight bar and fuck a chick in the ass, its that clear. Nothing biological or hormonal drawing him to the queer bar, well nothing but a bad lifestyle choice lol

Forum List

Back