Gays in the millitary?? No fair!!

Just read the entire real story about Daniel Choi, the gay officer who decided to out himself on equally gay Rachel Maddow's show and they whines when the army takes the correct action by processing him for separation under DADT, all because he claims that he finally found his "first love" as if the military cared. He has no one to blame but himself with his stupidity. He had no justifiable reason for outing himself other than to gain sympathy for his lying, immoral, sexually aberrant lifestyle.

Yeah.......I also suppose that by your reasoning, the United States Army should totally forget that he's fluent in Arabic.

I suppose that you think the Army doesn't need any valuable, actionable, intelligence that he could have provided.

By the way Bass Ho..........do YOU speak Arabic? Do you know anyone who can?

Final question..........are they willing to join the military?

No wonder you're so fucking stupid........you are a REMF, and weapons grade stupid to boot.

Army Intelligence? Oxymoron.

No mam...........the Bass Hole is an Air Force reservist who used his condition to stay behind Stateside so he didn't have to go to the ME.

He claims to be an intelligence officer, but due to lack of his intelligence, I'm betting he's also not an officer.

Just read the entire real story about Daniel Choi, the gay officer who decided to out himself on equally gay Rachel Maddow's show and they whines when the army takes the correct action by processing him for separation under DADT, all because he claims that he finally found his "first love" as if the military cared. He has no one to blame but himself with his stupidity. He had no justifiable reason for outing himself other than to gain sympathy for his lying, immoral, sexually aberrant lifestyle.

Yeah.......I also suppose that by your reasoning, the United States Army should totally forget that he's fluent in Arabic.

I suppose that you think the Army doesn't need any valuable, actionable, intelligence that he could have provided.

No wonder you're so fucking stupid........you are a REMF, and weapons grade stupid to boot.

Your rant is stupid and non-sequitir, it has no bearing on the fact that Choi outed himself and got booted out in accordance with military policy, whether you agree with it or not isn't relevant. The army lost a translator because of a publicity stunt for sympathy. Choi has himself, not DADT to blame for his situation.

No mam...........the Bass Hole is an Air Force reservist who used his condition to stay behind Stateside so he didn't have to go to the ME.

He claims to be an intelligence officer, but due to lack of his intelligence, I'm betting he's also not an officer.

Never claimed to be intel you dumb squid, the Bass was Signal and Communications and there is no way to use Type 2 diabetes do avoid deploying with a unit that wasn't even tapped for a deployment. Repeating it isn't going to make it true, especially from a career paper pushing squid.

Your rant is stupid and non-sequitir, it has no bearing on the fact that Choi outed himself and got booted out in accordance with military policy, whether you agree with it or not isn't relevant. The army lost a translator because of a publicity stunt for sympathy. Choi has himself, not DADT to blame for his situation.

No......that wasn't the point you fucking 'tard...........

I asked how many people speak Arabic. When Choi was discharged, we lost an exceedingly valuable asset.

Is your comfort about not seeing gays worth the actionable intelligence that we lost in his being discharged?

Yeah........tell that to the families of some soldiers who get killed because someone mis translated the info.

I'm sure that they will appreciate the fact that you're comfortable that there are no gays in the military serving openly.

Never claimed to be intel you dumb squid, the Bass was Signal and Communications and there is no way to use Type 2 diabetes do avoid deploying with a unit that wasn't even tapped for a deployment. Repeating it isn't going to make it true, especially from a career paper pushing squid.

Wasn't even tapped for deployment? What? Permanent stateside billet or you just read the deployment schedules to avoid it?

We already know you're a coward Bass Ho.

BTW...........I hope you have kids. I hope they are happy, healthy, and beautiful.

And.......queer as 3 dollar bills.

I asked how many people speak Arabic. When Choi was discharged, we lost an exceedingly valuable asset.

Is your comfort about not seeing gays worth the actionable intelligence that we lost in his being discharged?

Yeah........tell that to the families of some soldiers who get killed because someone mis translated the info.

I'm sure that they will appreciate the fact that you're comfortable that there are no gays in the military serving openly.

Had he kept his mouth shut he wouldn't be in the situation he's in, you don't willfully break regulations for 10 years, admit it and then asked for public sympathy not to face consequences. The army lost a linguist because of his stupidity, not DADT, no exception are to be made.

Had he kept his mouth shut he wouldn't be in the situation he's in, you don't willfully break regulations for 10 years, admit it and then asked for public sympathy not to face consequences. The army lost a linguist because of his stupidity, not DADT, no exception are to be made.

Let's say that the Military has a policy not allowing African Americans to serve. Now...you can "pass", but your parents could not...your family could not. Do you join and keep your mouth shut and pretend to be what you are not? Or do you...in the fine tradition of MLK Jr. and Rosa Parks, stand up against a policy you know is wrong...even if it means they use that policy against you.

Now, mind you....I am talking about IF you had any integrity.

Forum List

Back