Gays in the millitary?? No fair!!

I am in the military and been through and completed PLDC, BNCOC, Battle Staff, Master Fitness Training and Drill Sergeant School, and have Airborne and Air Assualt badges and the Aircrewmember Badge along with my CIB. Calling me a homophobe and obscene names can't change that. You "fought" in the Air Cav? When and where and against who?

Only a fuxxing complete jackass would try to claim Cavalry's primary job is to not have direct contact with the enemy.

The prime job of the Cav is to recon and intelligence gathering, not to engage the enemy through contact, thats what the 11Bs do, I used to be a forward observer and some of what we do overlaps with that of the 19Ds, Cavalry Scouts, the name of the MOS tells it all. Some do have missions where the engage the enemy, some don't. The only "Cav" that engages the enmy are those in 1st Cavalry Division which is really a heavy armored division despite the name.

Wiki warriors suck

Only a fuxxing complete jackass would try to claim Cavalry's primary job is to not have direct contact with the enemy.

The prime job of the Cav is to recon and intelligence gathering, not to engage the enemy through contact, thats what the 11Bs do, I used to be a forward observer and some of what we do overlaps with that of the 19Ds, Cavalry Scouts, the name of the MOS tells it all. Some do have missions where the engage the enemy, some don't. The only "Cav" that engages the enmy are those in 1st Cavalry Division which is really a heavy armored division despite the name.

Wiki warriors suck

Wiki? I suppose you really know what Cavalry Scouts do, please enlighten us all.

Wiki warriors suck

Wiki? I suppose you really know what Cavalry Scouts do, please enlighten us all.

You tried claiming Cavalry's primary job is not to directly engage the enemy you fuxxing lying bitch.

I don't recall biker ever acting like an e-thug talking about how tough he was or that he could beat all of us up. Not unless someone else started it.

Oh please, the fool is always bragging about how bad he is and where he's been. First sign of someone who isn't all that. And then it turns out the great warrior was indeed a personnel desk jockey. (Glorified secretary) LOL you gotta love it.

I find FatherTime's picture post to be most amusing considering that it was the biker that initially made the threat of beating someone in the head with a stick.

He did? I didn't see it. Well if he did then he's an e-thug as well.

Amazing how fathertime accuses the Bass of being an E-thug and ad-hominems and says nothing about Bikerfaggots exploits especially when the Bass only responded to Bikerfaggots dumb post that made no poin germane to the discussion as is his own ad-hominem posts comparing blacks to faggots.

I don't recall biker ever acting like an e-thug talking about how tough he was or that he could beat all of us up. Not unless someone else started it.

Oh please, the fool is always bragging about how bad he is and where he's been. First sign of someone who isn't all that. And then it turns out the great warrior was indeed a personnel desk jockey. (Glorified secretary) LOL you gotta love it.

Sounds like you are referring to the Clerk there.

I find FatherTime's picture post to be most amusing considering that it was the biker that initially made the threat of beating someone in the head with a stick.

Jackass, you actually quoted the Bass' posted where the Bass quoted Bikkerfaggot talking about beating the Bass in the head with a stick. There is no if to it, he did, all you have to do and look back in this thread to see. Don't play dumb as if you didn't see, you're so full of do-do.

What Bikerfaggot fails to realize is that being a good troop in the military is not just about doing one's job well, its about also maintaining discipline, exemplary conduct and being and being a good example off and on duty. You join the military, whatever branch, because you want to serve, not to make a social statement that your gay and proud to screw people of the same sex up the anus while serving.

When we objected to the blacks getting the worst kind of duty many a year ago in the service you were the one calling us ****** lovers. They said all the blacks wanted our white women.

Take a good look at yourself son.
Listen to JCS Mullen and Gates as a source to better inform yourself. Open your ears. They want the law changed because they believe that will maintain better discipline.
The gay boogey man is not going to get you. They want to serve as who they are. Get over your immature insecurities. Gays are not interested in you.

Blacks and faggots cannot be compared, end of that nonsense, don't compare my people who are called such because of their skin color and ancestry to a group of people known only by their immoral and sexually aberrant behavior, its just isn't the same. The Bass doesn't give a damn what Gates says or any other black person says.

Civil Rights are Civil Rights. But, I don't expect you to be smart enough to see that.

I didn't know the biker was a desk-borne chair ranger, its easy to understand his docility towards officers.

Yep. Personnelman was the only job that could go anywhere and still be eligible for SEALS.

SEALS only allow 13 different fields. Personnelman and medic are 2.

And yeah......I've got the service record to back it up......what you got wiki warrior?

A personnel man, LMAO, a paper pusher, I was a Forward Observer(Fire Support), do you know what that is? That means I call for fire on targets but I have to be close enough to have a visual with a range finder, thats front line duty bud. You could never hack being a SEAL, you wouldn't even make it past Ranger School.

Considering the variety I've enjoyed, as well as all the qualifications I've gotten along the way, I'm very happy I chose something other than living in a tent all my life.

First tour? Combat ship in Beruit.

Second? Land based.

Third? FA-18's. Even got allowed up on the flight deck during operations (most dangerous piece of real estate on the planet) because of the collateral duties that I volunteered, and qualified for.

Fourth? Naval War College in Newport RI. Also volunteered for Security forces and made squad leader in 6 months. Also qualified as DAPA.

Fifth? Forward deployed on an MSC vessel. Only 10 percent of the Navy gets to do that.

Sixth? Served with distinction as Head Classifier at Amarillo MEPS. Was also LPO and didn't answer to anyone in Amarillo.

Just a Master Chief in San Antonio.

Yeah......boring being a paper pusher, huh? Know why I took the job? Because I knew that I didn't want to settle into just one rut, and wanted a chance to do stuff that they advertised on the television.

Nothing you can say can make me ashamed of my service.

You should be as proud of yours.

Jackass, you actually quoted the Bass' posted where the Bass quoted Bikkerfaggot talking about beating the Bass in the head with a stick. There is no if to it, he did, all you have to do and look back in this thread to see. Don't play dumb as if you didn't see, you're so full of do-do.

Reading comprehension yet again you dumb fuck. Pull your head outta your ass once in a while and take a breath.

I stated that the ONLY REASON I WOULD FOLLOW YOU would be to follow you to your car to beat you with a stick.

It's for your stupid posts on this thread.

And......because you're such a failure as a man and a human, that would be the only reason to follow you.

But, why waste the time? It's much more fun to watch you grow keyboard muscles and twitch like a Tourrett's gimp with epilepsy.

All I gotta do is say something about you. By the way Bass Ho.........it would be wonderful poetic Karma if your future family had a gay child in it from your loins.

Maybe then, you'd learn some compassion.

'I wouldn't follow you to your car unless it was to beat you with a stick'

meaning 'I'd sooner beat you with a stick than want to screw you' or something.

Not the same thing as a threat or bragging about how badass you are.

Care to try again?

Reading comprehension yet again you dumb fuck. Pull your head outta your ass once in a while and take a breath.

I stated that the ONLY REASON I WOULD FOLLOW YOU would be to follow you to your car to beat you with a stick.

It's for your stupid posts on this thread.

And......because you're such a failure as a man and a human, that would be the only reason to follow you.

But, why waste the time? It's much more fun to watch you grow keyboard muscles and twitch like a Tourrett's gimp with epilepsy.

All I gotta do is say something about you. By the way Bass Ho.........it would be wonderful poetic Karma if your future family had a gay child in it from your loins.

Maybe then, you'd learn some compassion.

Please don't wish that on an innocent child. They cannot choose their parents, can they?

When we objected to the blacks getting the worst kind of duty many a year ago in the service you were the one calling us ****** lovers. They said all the blacks wanted our white women.

Take a good look at yourself son.
Listen to JCS Mullen and Gates as a source to better inform yourself. Open your ears. They want the law changed because they believe that will maintain better discipline.
The gay boogey man is not going to get you. They want to serve as who they are. Get over your immature insecurities. Gays are not interested in you.

Blacks and faggots cannot be compared, end of that nonsense, don't compare my people who are called such because of their skin color and ancestry to a group of people known only by their immoral and sexually aberrant behavior, its just isn't the same. The Bass doesn't give a damn what Gates says or any other black person says.

Civil Rights are Civil Rights. But, I don't expect you to be smart enough to see that.

Serving openly as a fag in the military is not a Civil Right you jackass, serving in the military itself is not a right.

Yep. Personnelman was the only job that could go anywhere and still be eligible for SEALS.

SEALS only allow 13 different fields. Personnelman and medic are 2.

And yeah......I've got the service record to back it up......what you got wiki warrior?

A personnel man, LMAO, a paper pusher, I was a Forward Observer(Fire Support), do you know what that is? That means I call for fire on targets but I have to be close enough to have a visual with a range finder, thats front line duty bud. You could never hack being a SEAL, you wouldn't even make it past Ranger School.

Considering the variety I've enjoyed, as well as all the qualifications I've gotten along the way, I'm very happy I chose something other than living in a tent all my life.

Second? Land based.

Third? FA-18's. Even got allowed up on the flight deck during operations (most dangerous piece of real estate on the planet) because of the collateral duties that I volunteered, and qualified for.

Fourth? Naval War College in Newport RI. Also volunteered for Security forces and made squad leader in 6 months. Also qualified as DAPA.

Fifth? Forward deployed on an MSC vessel. Only 10 percent of the Navy gets to do that.

Sixth? Served with distinction as Head Classifier at Amarillo MEPS. Was also LPO and didn't answer to anyone in Amarillo.

Yeah......boring being a paper pusher, huh? Know why I took the job? Because I knew that I didn't want to settle into just one rut, and wanted a chance to do stuff that they advertised on the television.

A faggoty squid bragging about being a career paper pusher, you're just another bigmouth gorilla pounding your chest with a lot of noise but really you're about nothing.

Second? Land based.

A faggoty squid bragging about being a career paper pusher, you're just another bigmouth gorilla pounding your chest with a lot of noise but really you're about nothing.

Better that than a craven, cowardly, malingering junior officer who stayed Stateside during a war.

I volunteered to go over there.

Second? Land based.

Better that than a craven, cowardly, malingering junior officer who stayed Stateside during a war.

I volunteered to go over there.

Yeah, you volunteered to deploy so you could push more paper, the Bass is really impressed by your offer to sacrifice you life. The only "battle" you would have had was whether to use black ink or blue ink to sign documents and or whether to give your commanding officer decaf or regular coffee.

There is no way anyone could "malinger" having Type 2 diabetes, you'll have to seriously clue the Bass in on that one, not to mention that the Bass' unit was never called up for duty. You'll have to find something faggot.

Last edited:
serving in the military is not a right

but since when should people have to lie about who they are?

how come israel is ok with gays in their ranks, but were not?

Serving openly as a fag in the military is not a Civil Right you jackass, serving in the military itself is not a right.

Wiki warriors suck

You tried claiming Cavalry's primary job is not to directly engage the enemy you fuxxing lying bitch.

Because it isn't their primary job, they have their own website, try asking some of them. Its not uncommon for some to make contact with and engage the enemy, but that is not what they're primarily used for. They conduct dismounted and mounted patrols to collect information about the enemy and the OH-58D pilots usually do the equivalent in the air in specially designed birds(helicopters) that you would never know was watching you unless they're right up on you.

Really? The crew of my first ship might disagree with you.

Why? Because of being fired at by heavy artillery 1 mile off shore while we were anchored out.

After that? Standard procedure was to make little boxes off shore. Moving targets are harder to hit.

If you'd actually done something rather than hide back in the States, you'd understand that.

Just read the entire real story about Daniel Choi, the gay officer who decided to out himself on equally gay Rachel Maddow's show and they whines when the army takes the correct action by processing him for separation under DADT, all because he claims that he finally found his "first love" as if the military cared. He has no one to blame but himself with his stupidity. He had no justifiable reason for outing himself other than to gain sympathy for his lying, immoral, sexually aberrant lifestyle.

Just read the entire real story about Daniel Choi, the gay officer who decided to out himself on equally gay Rachel Maddow's show and they whines when the army takes the correct action by processing him for separation under DADT, all because he claims that he finally found his "first love" as if the military cared. He has no one to blame but himself with his stupidity. He had no justifiable reason for outing himself other than to gain sympathy for his lying, immoral, sexually aberrant lifestyle.

Yeah.......I also suppose that by your reasoning, the United States Army should totally forget that he's fluent in Arabic.

I suppose that you think the Army doesn't need any valuable, actionable, intelligence that he could have provided.

By the way Bass Ho..........do YOU speak Arabic? Do you know anyone who can?

Final question..........are they willing to join the military?

No wonder you're so fucking stupid........you are a REMF, and weapons grade stupid to boot.

Forum List

Back