Gays in the millitary?? No fair!!

Yeah.....right Ass Chucker........you are the epitome of good order and discipline.

Shit boy........I wouldn't follow you to your car unless it was to beat you over the head with a stick for being such an idiot.

Yeah.....right Ass Chucker........you are the epitome of good order and discipline.

Shit boy........I wouldn't follow you to your car unless it was to beat you over the head with a stick for being such an idiot.

Violence, violence, you're such a whining pro-homosexual idiot and it you ever tried to beat the Bass with a stick that would be the last time you ever raised a stick in your life. Why are you so deep into being so pro gay?

Well I, who am still in the military, would feel a whole lot better not knowing if someone is gay and I would like for the military to keep it that way. I don't want to know and don't need to know, if it isn't going to help the Army and enhance readiness it doesn't need to be known.

Why would it upset you?

Anything immoral upsets me, no matter if its done by heterosexuals or homosexuals. I want the Army I serve in to be seen as the most professional and disciplined Army in the world where people put away selfishness and personal want in place of selfless service, scarifice and duty first.

Forgive me Your Majesty. I was unaware God went on vacation and personally handed you the tag machine to label people according to your personal views. If you are an NCO who did you pay off to get through BNOC?

Going by your posts and sig you sound like the kid who wore camo pants to school but went home to play with an easy bake oven. It's a shame you try to define other people through such a narrow, blind, and foggy lens. It's even scarier thinking others would rely on you for leadership.

What Bikerfaggot fails to realize is that being a good troop in the military is not just about doing one's job well, its about also maintaining discipline, exemplary conduct and being and being a good example off and on duty. You join the military, whatever branch, because you want to serve, not to make a social statement that your gay and proud to screw people of the same sex up the anus while serving.

When we objected to the blacks getting the worst kind of duty many a year ago in the service you were the one calling us ****** lovers. They said all the blacks wanted our white women.

Take a good look at yourself son.
Listen to JCS Mullen and Gates as a source to better inform yourself. Open your ears. They want the law changed because they believe that will maintain better discipline.
The gay boogey man is not going to get you. They want to serve as who they are. Get over your immature insecurities. Gays are not interested in you.

Violence, violence, you're such a whining pro-homosexual idiot and it you ever tried to beat the Bass with a stick that would be the last time you ever raised a stick in your life. Why are you so deep into being so pro gay?

Tell ya what fuckwit............bring a stick to Southlawn Park in Amarillo.

I'll show you what I mean.

5-6 pm, Monday - Friday, weather permitting.

E-thug2.jpg

if1zsj.jpg

E-thug2.jpg

if1zsj.jpg

Amazing how fathertime accuses the Bass of being an E-thug and ad-hominems and says nothing about Bikerfaggots exploits especially when the Bass only responded to Bikerfaggots dumb post that made no poin germane to the discussion as is his own ad-hominem posts comparing blacks to faggots.

What Bikerfaggot fails to realize is that being a good troop in the military is not just about doing one's job well, its about also maintaining discipline, exemplary conduct and being and being a good example off and on duty. You join the military, whatever branch, because you want to serve, not to make a social statement that your gay and proud to screw people of the same sex up the anus while serving.

When we objected to the blacks getting the worst kind of duty many a year ago in the service you were the one calling us ****** lovers. They said all the blacks wanted our white women.

Take a good look at yourself son.
Listen to JCS Mullen and Gates as a source to better inform yourself. Open your ears. They want the law changed because they believe that will maintain better discipline.
The gay boogey man is not going to get you. They want to serve as who they are. Get over your immature insecurities. Gays are not interested in you.

Blacks and faggots cannot be compared, end of that nonsense, don't compare my people who are called such because of their skin color and ancestry to a group of people known only by their immoral and sexually aberrant behavior, its just isn't the same. The Bass doesn't give a damn what Gates says or any other black person says.

Why would it upset you?

Anything immoral upsets me, no matter if its done by heterosexuals or homosexuals. I want the Army I serve in to be seen as the most professional and disciplined Army in the world where people put away selfishness and personal want in place of selfless service, scarifice and duty first.

Forgive me Your Majesty. I was unaware God went on vacation and personally handed you the tag machine to label people according to your personal views. If you are an NCO who did you pay off to get through BNOC?

Going by your posts and sig you sound like the kid who wore camo pants to school but went home to play with an easy bake oven. It's a shame you try to define other people through such a narrow, blind, and foggy lens. It's even scarier thinking others would rely on you for leadership.

This is the epitome of ad-hominem and flame baiting right here.

E-thug2.jpg

if1zsj.jpg

Amazing how fathertime accuses the Bass of being an E-thug and ad-hominems and says nothing about Bikerfaggots exploits especially when the Bass only responded to Bikerfaggots dumb post that made no poin germane to the discussion as is his own ad-hominem posts comparing blacks to faggots.

I don't recall biker ever acting like an e-thug talking about how tough he was or that he could beat all of us up. Not unless someone else started it.

You're a fucking idiot. Stop parading your homophobia behind moldy terms like "unit cohesion" because it's embarrassing to watch and I fought in AirCav so don't try to pull any of that other nonsense.

You "fought" in the Air Cav, when thats a new one because Air Cavalry are normally used for recon like the rest of the cavalry as their primary job is not to make contact with the enemy.

Unit cohesion and wanting to have it is not homophobia, is that the only comeback you one sided homosexual activists can come up with when people don't see things eye to eye with you?

Rescinding DADT would be de facto forcing servicemembers to accept homosexuality and a sign that the military is concurring it.

I don't recall biker ever acting like an e-thug talking about how tough he was or that he could beat all of us up. Not unless someone else started it.

Oh please, the fool is always bragging about how bad he is and where he's been. First sign of someone who isn't all that. And then it turns out the great warrior was indeed a personnel desk jockey. (Glorified secretary) LOL you gotta love it.

You're a fucking idiot. Stop parading your homophobia behind moldy terms like "unit cohesion" because it's embarrassing to watch and I fought in AirCav so don't try to pull any of that other nonsense.

You "fought" in the Air Cav, when thats a new one because Air Cavalry are normally used for recon like the rest of the cavalry as their primary job is not to make contact with the enemy.

Unit cohesion and wanting to have it is not homophobia, is that the only comeback you one sided homosexual activists can come up with when people don't see things eye to eye with you?

Rescinding DADT would be de facto forcing servicemembers to accept homosexuality and a sign that the military is concurring it.

Great. Another homophobe pretending to be in the military. You're a shitbag.

Oh please, the fool is always bragging about how bad he is and where he's been. First sign of someone who isn't all that. And then it turns out the great warrior was indeed a personnel desk jockey. (Glorified secretary) LOL you gotta love it.

I find FatherTime's picture post to be most amusing considering that it was the biker that initially made the threat of beating someone in the head with a stick.

I didn't know the biker was a desk-borne chair ranger, its easy to understand his docility towards officers.

I am in the military and been through and completed PLDC, BNCOC, Battle Staff, Master Fitness Training and Drill Sergeant School, and have Airborne and Air Assault badges and the Aircrewmember Badge along with my CAB. Calling me a homophobe and obscene names can't change that. You "fought" in the Air Cav? When and where and against who?

Last edited:

I am in the military and been through and completed PLDC, BNCOC, Battle Staff, Master Fitness Training and Drill Sergeant School, and have Airborne and Air Assualt badges and the Aircrewmember Badge along with my CIB. Calling me a homophobe and obscene names can't change that. You "fought" in the Air Cav? When and where and against who?

Only a fuxxing complete jackass would try to claim Cavalry's primary job is to not have direct contact with the enemy.

I find FatherTime's picture post to be most amusing considering that it was the biker that initially made the threat of beating someone in the head with a stick.

I didn't know the biker was a desk-borne chair ranger, its easy to understand his docility towards officers.

Yep. Personnelman was the only job that could go anywhere and still be eligible for SEALS.

SEALS only allow 13 different fields. Personnelman and medic are 2.

And yeah......I've got the service record to back it up......what you got wiki warrior?

I am in the military and been through and completed PLDC, BNCOC, Battle Staff, Master Fitness Training and Drill Sergeant School, and have Airborne and Air Assualt badges and the Aircrewmember Badge along with my CIB. Calling me a homophobe and obscene names can't change that. You "fought" in the Air Cav? When and where and against who?

Only a fuxxing complete jackass would try to claim Cavalry's primary job is to not have direct contact with the enemy.

The prime job of the Cav is information and intelligence gathering, not to engage the enemy through contact, thats what the 11Bs do, I used to be a forward observer and some of what we do overlaps with that of the 19Ds, Cavalry Scouts, the name of the MOS tells it all. Some do have missions where the engage the enemy, some don't. The only "Cav" that engages the enmy are those in 1st Cavalry Division which is really a heavy armored division despite the name.

Last edited:

Yep. Personnelman was the only job that could go anywhere and still be eligible for SEALS.

SEALS only allow 13 different fields. Personnelman and medic are 2.

And yeah......I've got the service record to back it up......what you got wiki warrior?

A personnel man, LMAO, a paper pusher, I was a Forward Observer(Fire Support), do you know what that is? That means I call for fire on targets but I have to be close enough to have a visual with a range finder, thats front line duty bud. You could never hack being a SEAL, you wouldn't even make it past Ranger School.

The prime job of the Cav is to recon and intelligence gathering, not to engage the enemy through contact, thats what the 11Bs do, I used to be a forward observer and some of what we do overlaps with that of the 19Ds, Cavalry Scouts, the name of the MOS tells it all. Some do have missions where the engage the enemy, some don't. The only "Cav" that engages the enmy are those in 1st Cavalry Division which is really a heavy armored division despite the name.

Actually it was 1st Cav that was depicted in the movie "We were Soldiers". Have to give credit where credit is due.

Forum List

Back