Gays in the millitary?? No fair!!

I did.. but the arguments you make seem to be more based on emotion than actual facts.

Do you agree with the McCarthyism-style witch hunts that have led to many good soldiers being kicked out under the DADT policy?

Do you have a problem with the Army allowing convicted felons to serve but not homosexuals? How about convicted rapists... or murderers? Would you rather have a child-molester or a homosexual fighting next to you?

Does it matter? Homos are sick, child-molestors are criminals, and most rapists are victims of disgruntled women.

I did.. but the arguments you make seem to be more based on emotion than actual facts.

Do you agree with the McCarthyism-style witch hunts that have led to many good soldiers being kicked out under the DADT policy?

Do you have a problem with the Army allowing convicted felons to serve but not homosexuals? How about convicted rapists... or murderers? Would you rather have a child-molester or a homosexual fighting next to you?

Does it matter? Homos are sick, child-molestors are criminals, and most rapists are victims of disgruntled women.

If you agree that child molesters and rapists are just as bad or worse than homosexuals then why is nobody bitching about the military enlisting people with pretty bad criminal backgrounds?

Jackass, nobody in the military is conducting widespread witchunts for fags and most would prefer if faggots kept their homosexuality to themselves. The only time someone investigates fags is when they do something stupid to get themselves caught, other than that nobody is witchhunting fags.

The military today almost never allows convicted felons to serve.

Jackass, nobody in the military is conducting widespread witchunts for fags and most would prefer if faggots kept their homosexuality to themselves. The only time someone investigates fags is when they do something stupid to get themselves caught, other than that nobody is witchhunting fags.

That's an example of where you rely on emotion rather than looking at the facts. Read up on some old news stories and you will see many cases of individuals being discharged after a thorough investigation was conducted including threatening other servicemen with jail time if they did not come clean about the individual soldier in question.

As for the military enlisting convicted felons:

More Convicted Felons Allowed to Enlist - AOL News

There's plenty more out there if you don't simply rely on your "Conservative values"

Fucking putz

Nope. Just not a self-centered egotistical asshole.

Then you go live with and shower with a group of openly gay troops, I would rather not, thank you.

Fine.. if you're still in the military you are welcome to get the fuck out. The military will be better without people like you.

However.. I NEVER remember a time when I saw an E7 living and showering in open squadbays and showers.

That's an example of where you rely on emotion rather than looking at the facts. Read up on some old news stories and you will see many cases of individuals being discharged after a thorough investigation was conducted including threatening other servicemen with jail time if they did not come clean about the individual soldier in question.

There's plenty more out there if you don't simply rely on your "Conservative values"

Fucking putz

Your link is almost two years old dumb ass. Today Feb of 2010 you will not enlist if you have a felony on your record.

Fucking putz

Your link is almost two years old dumb ass. Today Feb of 2010 you will not enlist if you have a felony on your record.

You're right.. as of April of last year the military stopped accepting "moral waivers" for new-joins. But what about all of the convicted felons that are already in? Why don't you have a problem with that?

Oh.... that's right.. its morally acceptable to give a felon a chance.. but not a dick sucker.

Fuck you and your values.

Fucking putz

You're right.. as of April of last year the military stopped accepting "moral waivers" for new-joins. But what about all of the convicted felons that are already in? Why don't you have a problem with that?

Oh.... that's right.. its morally acceptable to give a felon a chance.. but not a dick sucker.

Actually asswipe I do have a problem with that. I was against it when they did it but the left of this country was teaching our young men and women that they shouldn't join the military and go to an illegal fucking war. So the military did what it had to do.

Now fuck you and your lack of values. Go on argue the military with me some more. I love handing you punks your own ass.

Actually asswipe I do have a problem with that. I was against it when they did it but the left of this country was teaching our young men and women that they shouldn't join the military and go to an illegal fucking war. So the military did what it had to do.

Now fuck you and your lack of values. Go on argue the military with me some more. I love handing you punks your own ass.

You've been out for 20 years grandpa.. You have no idea what today's military is like.

I was against it when they did it but the left of this country was teaching our young men and women that they shouldn't join the military and go to an illegal fucking war. So the military did what it had to do.
So you support the homosexuals who ignored the leftist propaganda to volunteer to defend freedom?

If you agree that child molesters and rapists are just as bad or worse than homosexuals then why is nobody bitching about the military enlisting people with pretty bad criminal backgrounds?

The US military is desperate for cannon-fodder. They hire independent contractors to fight, they enlist retarded and homosexual people - they will take anyone foolish enough to fight in a war that cannot be won. Witness the latest idea re. negotiating with the Taliban, typical American way to win a war.

The US military is desperate for cannon-fodder. They hire independent contractors to fight, they enlist retarded and homosexual people - they will take anyone foolish enough to fight in a war that cannot be won. Witness the latest idea re. negotiating with the Taliban, typical American way to win a war.

Shit... it worked in Iraq. Why not?

You've been out for 20 years grandpa.. You have no idea what today's military is like.

I stay as connected as possible. When was the last time you made work call formation? And actually it's only been 16 years so far. And I am on a Military base at a minimum of once a month. And I have contact with other veterans at least twice a week. I'm not as disconnected as you would like.

I was against it when they did it but the left of this country was teaching our young men and women that they shouldn't join the military and go to an illegal fucking war. So the military did what it had to do.
So you support the homosexuals who ignored the leftist propaganda to volunteer to defend freedom?

Under the confines of DADT, yes. That is the law, and the regulation, It actually started about the time I retired If I remember right, just a few months before.

Good post, the Bass was thinking precisely the same thing, the only way the pro-faggots can make a case for faggots is to make the straights look substandard. BTW, welcome to USMB.

You homophobic piece of black shit, when Obama removes the ban on gays in the military and gays start openly serving in my beloved United States Army the Army is going to get even better because homosexuality mixed with army training and values makes the army stronger. Homosexuality is that missing piece that is going to make the military more lethal as we head deeper into the 21st century. It was the secret weapon we tested in World Wars I and II and we kicked ass in those wars. We kicked ass with homosexuality in the last two Gulf Wars, but the enemy caught on to the fact that it was closet homosexuality. Open homosexuality is the next stage.

ABikerSailor knows what he's talking about Charlie, he's the best example of what I'm talking about. He spent presumably 20 years in the Navy using this hidden formula of success so he speaks from firsthand experience.

Last edited:

Shit... it worked in Iraq. Why not?

Yukon is a dumb fucktard Rudy, we soldiers spend 95% of our time looking to see who's gay in our units, it takes precedence over thing else. When we have in ranks inspections our platoon sergeants check for ID cards, dogtags, proper wear of the uniform, neat appearance and makes us pull our pants down and checks our assholes to see if we're gay. The war in Afghanistan, rising suicide rates, the rising number of broken families and PTSD are all second fiddle to finding out who's gay in our units.

Forum List

Back