Gays in the millitary?? No fair!!

Hey "the Bass" I guess you can't read very well can ya. The POINT I made was would you prefer to be ALONE against enemy forces or have a GAY soldier backing you up? I said NOTHING about the Gay soldier being SUPERIOR by with your LITTLE DICK syndrome on high I can see how your masculinity would be threatened by my question.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that "The Bass" is a closet gay who LOATHS himself. It really explains a LOT about the way he posts. I have NEVER seen a more homophobic moron than "The Bass".

Yep "The Bass" is DEFINATELY GAY! Sorry "The Bass" but you outed yourself.

Hey "the Bass" I guess you can't read very well can ya. The POINT I made was would you prefer to be ALONE against enemy forces or have a GAY soldier backing you up? I said NOTHING about the Gay soldier being SUPERIOR by with your LITTLE DICK syndrome on high I can see how your masculinity would be threatened by my question.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that "The Bass" is a closet gay who LOATHS himself. It really explains a LOT about the way he posts. I have NEVER seen a more homophobic moron than "The Bass".

No, the Bass doesn't want a gay soldier "backing him up," not by any stretch of your imagination.

No, the Bass doesn't want a gay soldier "backing him up," not by any stretch of your imagination.

"The Bass" is a pole smoking FAGGOT that is FOR SURE!

"The Bass" is a pole smoking FAGGOT that is FOR SURE!

If you believe the Bass is a faggot you're just as homophobic as you claim the Bass to be. Like the Bass said, you pro-sodomites are cutting edge when it comes to proving your arguments.

But If I did, I would want Strippers in the showers to set the "sexual preference problem" correct.

Excuse me if I am trying to score some R&R for striaght soldiers. The government is throwing money away on everything else, why not on some Playboy towel girls??

Alternatively, they could install shower stalls and people could use towels.

But that would make too much sense.

Are you duking it out to be the biggest FAGGOT on the USMB? Cause you are WINNING you big faggoty pole smoker!

Ok, you're losing your mind because you have no valid arguments to offer, projection isn't the way to make an argument either.

What valid arguments have you brought to the table Bass?
That seems to be the more important question.

Go back and read it stupid, just look at the situations and scenarios the Bass put forth. What are the justifications for lifting DADT other than faggots wanting everyone else that they're in the military? faggots are the most self centered in the world, before they're human they're gay in their own eyes.

I don't HAVE to be a Super Genius to out wit the WITLESS "The Bass". I know EXACTELY who and WHAT you are. You are a SELF LOATHING FAGGOT nothing MORE nothing LESS!

The Bass didn't know retards are capable outwitting people smarter than them, maybe your above post was an attempt.

Ok, you're losing your mind because you have no valid arguments to offer, projection isn't the way to make an argument either.

Go back and read it stupid, just look at the situations and scenarios the Bass put forth. What are the justifications for lifting DADT other than faggots wanting everyone else that they're in the military? faggots are the most self centered in the world, before they're human they're gay in their own eyes.

And THAT is what you call a "valid argument"???

And THAT is what you call a "valid argument"???

Go back a little bit in this thread stupid, the Bass isn't going to play taperecorder.

I did.. but the arguments you make seem to be more based on emotion than actual facts.

Do you agree with the McCarthyism-style witch hunts that have led to many good soldiers being kicked out under the DADT policy?

Do you have a problem with the Army allowing convicted felons to serve but not homosexuals? How about convicted rapists... or murderers? Would you rather have a child-molester or a homosexual fighting next to you?

Forum List

Back