Gays in the millitary?? No fair!!

:lol: You're getting desperate. Especially when you keep insisting that if it was repealed suddenly it would be full of gay man. How exactly does the current system not violate their privacy?

Sounds like someone is very unfamiliar with the military and was talking out of their anus. The military probably has a lot of faggots and as long as they're not openly serving and letting everyone know.

What proof do you have that most troops would hate it as much as you do?

What proof do have that its not going to cause any problems and that troops wouldn't care? The Bass was in the military and you have not served so don't you think the bass is speaking from experience?

The military can get more troops and translators all they like, they're not exactly starving for them. Anyone that violates the regulation is subject to separation anyways and more people get put out for reasons other than being gay, so whats the point?

Thats what they are making it and have already done so, but when you head is stuck in the sand its not hard to realize why you can't see it.

To join the military is a choice and the military is not subject to change anything to accommodate anyone, most people who serve realize this, lazy, fat civilians don't know. The military is not a democracy.

Stop trolling and accept the facts, the military is not a democracy, all people who join must adapt and conform to it, those who can't must be separated for failure to adapt.

So we should just blindly follow the rules that are there? There's a name for thickies like you.

When you sign up thats what you're supposed to do, again, the military is not subject to change its rules for the benefit of others, it changes only for the benefit of itself.

Based on the fact that most soldiers are not as obsessed over homosexuals as you are and that they're not as weak as you'd take them for.

Most troops are not as tolerant of homosexuals as you stupid liberals think, but hey, you liberals have a history of shoving your progressive BS onto others, BS that not even you believe would work, just as long as you all don't have to deal with it.

Source. It's your whole argument that soldiers won't like them so I would like a source.

:lol: You're getting desperate. Especially when you keep insisting that if it was repealed suddenly it would be full of gay man. How exactly does the current system not violate their privacy?

Sounds like someone is very unfamiliar with the military and was talking out of their anus. The military probably has a lot of faggots and as long as they're not openly serving and letting everyone know.

What proof do have that its not going to cause any problems and that troops wouldn't care? The Bass was in the military and you have not served so don't you think the bass is speaking from experience?

The military can get more troops and translators all they like, they're not exactly starving for them. Anyone that violates the regulation is subject to separation anyways and more people get put out for reasons other than being gay, so whats the point?

Thats what they are making it and have already done so, but when you head is stuck in the sand its not hard to realize why you can't see it.

To join the military is a choice and the military is not subject to change anything to accommodate anyone, most people who serve realize this, lazy, fat civilians don't know. The military is not a democracy.

Stop trolling and accept the facts, the military is not a democracy, all people who join must adapt and conform to it, those who can't must be separated for failure to adapt.

When you sign up thats what you're supposed to do, again, the military is not subject to change its rules for the benefit of others, it changes only for the benefit of itself.

Based on the fact that most soldiers are not as obsessed over homosexuals as you are and that they're not as weak as you'd take them for.

Most troops are not as tolerant of homosexuals as you stupid liberals think, but hey, you liberals have a history of shoving your progressive BS onto others, BS that not even you believe would work, just as long as you all don't have to deal with it.

Source. It's your whole argument that soldiers won't like them so I would like a source.

Why don't you post sources since you are the idiot that wants to do away with DADT, no one in the military in complaining about DADT except for gays and you have posted no evidence that suggests that if it did change the troops would willingly accept it and no problems would be caused. You have no served in the military and know nothing about how it functions, which is why you made the stupid suggestion that whatever is acceptable in college dorms should also be ok and accepted in the military when the two cannot logically be compared. Only an idiot who has never served in the military would make such a comparison.

Actually Ass Chucker, ALL NATO countries (ours included) allow our sailors, Marines and soldiers to "have strippers and drink beer".

Ever actually BEEN in a military town? Lots of strip clubs dude. Lots of bars as well.

I really wonder if you ever did serve?

No, the other NATO countries allow their troops to drink alcohol have strippers while deployed, not that ship cruise crap you faggoty squids have. A fellow officer of mine who was in Bosnia 1996-1997 observed German and Danish soldiers having strippers and alcohol and being allowed to visit prostitutes while deployed, US troops are not allowed to do such undisciplined acts and the US military leads from the front, we don't follow others you stupid Bikerfaggot.

You DO realize that with every post on this thread, your credibility as a member of the United States Armed Forces goes down a bit, right?

I believe the 2 countries that you're talking about is England and Australia. Both allow alcohol in the form of beer on their ships. The quota is 1 pint/meal/3x a day.

As far as allowing strippers onboard? Did either you or your buddy ever figure that they may have been their wives or girlfriends? And, you are not allowed on a warship unless you have permission to board her, and when asking permission, they WILL ask for your ID.

As far as the being allowed to visit prostitutes? Really? Because on the quarterdeck (on/off point of the ship), our doc (and just about every other Navy doc), placed a BIG bowl of condoms for the guys to take with them, just to be safe.

In Alicante Spain, I had sex with seven different women from sunset on a summer day until 4 am. Some of my officers remarked on my stamina, and from that point on, I was a legend on the ship.

Incidentally, they've done that for a LONG time.

Are you SURE you served in the military and not the National Guard?

Why don't you post sources since you are the idiot that wants to do away with DADT, no one in the military in complaining about DADT except for gays and you have posted no evidence that suggests that if it did change the troops would willingly accept it and no problems would be caused. You have no served in the military and know nothing about how it functions, which is why you made the stupid suggestion that whatever is acceptable in college dorms should also be ok and accepted in the military when the two cannot logically be compared.

Are you trying to miss the point? College kids are tough enough to handle living with gays. Soldiers are (or should be) tougher than your average college kid. Therefore soldiers should be tough enough to handle living with gays.

The US military has a bad habit of shooting and bombing their allies. Gep clear of them because most of the time they are either high or drunk.

Hey "The Bass" would you rather have a well trained GAY US SERVICEMAN covering your back or would you rather be out there ALONE with nobody to help you? I would think that when the bullets start flying it really wouldn't matter what a person's religion, gender, sexual persuasion is only the fact that he/she is a US SEVICEMAN and willing to trust you with their lives and willing to GIVE THEIR OWN to protect YOURS!!!

The US military has a bad habit of shooting and bombing their allies. Gep clear of them because most of the time they are either high or drunk.

WRONG!!!!!

You know Yakking One, you are really getting stupider with each post. By the way douchebag, is that your real picture in your avi? If so, you are one ugly bald fucker.

As far as the drugs? In 1983, the military instituted their piss test program. Used to be (from '83 until '86), you could fuck up 1 or 2 times, but then, after that? It was gonzo for Bubba.

In the late 80's, the policy was reduced to 1 time equals gone. They then took alcohol and did the same thing.

In the early 90's, you could go to alcohol rehab up to 3 times before they kicked you out. In '93 they reduced the number to one. Get drunk after 1 rehab? Go home. Wanna know how I know this? I was sent to rehab 2 times (inpatient). Was told that if I fucked up again, I would be gone.

Got my shit together then, and the last 10 years of my career were great. I was a superstar that walked on water and got lots of awards and positive letters from Admirals and Captains. Used my experiences from my first 10 years and became a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, and was sober for over 12 years.

So no........yet another thing that the pedophile priest who was kicked out of the Catholic church for fondling children who is currently hiding out in Canada like a pussy is wrong about.

Go fuck yourself. Repeatedly. And.....maybe instead of your usual dildo, you could use broken glass.

WRONG!!!!!

You know Yakking One, you are really getting stupider with each post. By the way douchebag, is that your real picture in your avi? If so, you are one ugly bald fucker.

As far as the drugs? In 1983, the military instituted their piss test program. Used to be (from '83 until '86), you could fuck up 1 or 2 times, but then, after that? It was gonzo for Bubba.

In the late 80's, the policy was reduced to 1 time equals gone. They then took alcohol and did the same thing.

In the early 90's, you could go to alcohol rehab up to 3 times before they kicked you out. In '93 they reduced the number to one. Get drunk after 1 rehab? Go home. Wanna know how I know this? I was sent to rehab 2 times (inpatient). Was told that if I fucked up again, I would be gone.

Got my shit together then, and the last 10 years of my career were great. I was a superstar that walked on water and got lots of awards and positive letters from Admirals and Captains. Used my experiences from my first 10 years and became a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, and was sober for over 12 years.

So no........yet another thing that the pedophile priest who was kicked out of the Catholic church for fondling children who is currently hiding out in Canada like a pussy is wrong about.

Go fuck yourself. Repeatedly. And.....maybe instead of your usual dildo, you could use broken glass.

Bikerfailure once again showing his low IQ beast mind demonstrating lack of ability to sustain any rational and objective debate. He thinks bombarding the opposition with insults refutes the other person's position, now thats what the Bass calls cutting edge debate skills.

Oh wait.......forgot the dumb fucker that smiles like a donut known as the fag queen Chucked Ass can't read facts when they are presented.

What part of the Navy's drug and alcohol policy, as well as the years they changed and got tougher did you miss?

Oh.......wait...........forgot.........Bass Hole can't hear anything else other than the hot escape of his own gas, because it would fuck with the fragile world he's built around himself.

Hey "The Bass" would you rather have a well trained GAY US SERVICEMAN covering your back or would you rather be out there ALONE with nobody to help you? I would think that when the bullets start flying it really wouldn't matter what a person's religion, gender, sexual persuasion is only the fact that he/she is a US SEVICEMAN and willing to trust you with their lives and willing to GIVE THEIR OWN to protect YOURS!!!

Are you trying that all faggot service members are better than service members who are not faggots?

Are you trying that all faggot service members are better than service members who are not faggots?

Most of the time, yes. Why? Because 1 aw shit will wipe out 1000 atta boys. Gay soldiers tend to do their job much better than most, because they don't want anyone examining their life too closely.

You really are a dumb fucker ain't you? Are you sure your service wasn't with a National Guard or reserve outfit, because for someone who claims to have served, you sure as fuck don't know shit about the service.

And..........from all the crap you've posted you dumb cock smoking idiot, I really doubt that you were an officer.

Probably just made your service record by reading wikipedia.

Most of the time, yes. Why? Because 1 aw shit will wipe out 1000 atta boys. Gay soldiers tend to do their job much better than most, because they don't want anyone examining their life too closely.

You really are a dumb fucker ain't you? Are you sure your service wasn't with a National Guard or reserve outfit, because for someone who claims to have served, you sure as fuck don't know shit about the service.

And..........from all the crap you've posted you dumb cock smoking idiot, I really doubt that you were an officer.

Cut the BS and show and prove that faggots service members are better than straight service members and post hard facts, because the Bass doesn't give a damn what you think, you liberal retards are masters at overselling your causes with exaggerated BS.

Cut the BS and show and prove that faggots service members are better than straight service members and post hard facts, because the Bass doesn't give a damn what you think, you liberal retards are masters at overselling your causes with exaggerated BS.

This proves that you've never served, because if you actually were an officer, you would understand that releasing someone's evaluation scores to someone not authorized to receive them is against military law.

Never mind that sexual preference is something that isn't written down anywhere in a person's service record.

Even though I did work in admin for a while, that isn't something that I would release to a racist cock smoker such as yourself.

Besides, I don't need to go to jail, freedom suits me just fine.

Face it Bass Hole, you've been pwned.

If minority negro people can serve in the armed forces why cant minority homosexuals serve?

Charlie I'm sorry to break the news to you but ABikerSailor is right. I don't know if you're familiar with the U.S. Army, but when we got to war we deploy straight soldiers and secretly we deploy gay soldiers from a covert unit of elite troops from a secret unit of all gay commandos. We leave the straight soldiers inside wire while these elite all gay commandos Pink go out and fight the toughest battles in war and let me tell you Charlie, they were some real commandos bud. The straight soldiers that died during their deployments died because of non combat related injuries, but the homophobic media lies and say its due to combat to cover up the fact that these elite all-gay commandos are the best and most highly motivated and efficent soldiers. After their deployment ends these elite all-gay commandos go back to their secret garrison and the straight soldiers get all the credit.

What I just told you is Top Scecret-Sensitive Compartmented Information that should not have leaked out. Please inform the Army that a serious security breach has occured.

Last edited:

Charlie I'm sorry to break the news to you but ABikerSailor is right. I don't know if you're familiar with the U.S. Army, but when we got to war we deploy straight soldiers and secretly we deploy gay soldiers from a covert unit of elite troops from a secret unit of all gay commandos. We leave the straight soldiers inside wire while these elite all gay commandos Pink go out and fight the toughest battles in war and let me tell you Charlie, they were some real commandos bud. The straight soldiers that died during their deployments died because of non combat related injuries, but the homophobic media lies and say its due to combat to cover up the fact that these elite all-gay commandos are the best and most highly motivated and efficent soldiers. After their deployment ends these elite all-gay commandos go back to their secret garrison and the straight soldiers get all the credit.

What I just told you is Top Scecret-Sensitive Compartmented Information that should not have leaked out. Please inform the Army that a serious security breach has occured.

Good post, the Bass was thinking precisely the same thing, the only way the pro-faggots can make a case for faggots is to make the straights look substandard. BTW, welcome to USMB.

Forum List

Back