Gay Pride San Diego today!

I would be surprised if there were not some element in every religious denomination that was intent on bringing that religion into the gay fold. Is there a religion that gays are leaving alone? No. This doesn't mean that the religion has changed their doctrine.

The best part of a Gay Pride parade is the way it makes these good Christians show their true colors.

oh boy, just like mahers job is to upset conservatives..

give us a break with the Christians crap

There was one small group of protestors...a larger group apologizing for them.

There really should have been no protesters at all. Any parade that represents chihuahua rescue, pug rescue, pit bull rescue, a vet clinic and the spay and neuter center shouldn't get a protest. There has to be some sense of proportion as to what's important and what's not.

oh boy, just like mahers job is to upset conservatives..

give us a break with the Christians crap

There was one small group of protestors...a larger group apologizing for them.

There really should have been no protesters at all. Any parade that represents chihuahua rescue, pug rescue, pit bull rescue, a vet clinic and the spay and neuter center shouldn't get a protest. There has to be some sense of proportion as to what's important and what's not.

U were there?...the pug rescue group was very cute.

I looked it up.

It looks like the kind of small town parade where so many people are in the parade, there's no one to watch it go by.

An Irish pub (that will be great for business I'm sure) a store that sells soap, a burrito joint! Beauty salon!

He he he he.

Last edited:
The best thing to happen is for gays to continue to separate themselves from the military. Someday they will have their very own units with no heterosexuals allowed.

There is no longer an Army, there's the Army and the Gay Army, there's a Navy and a Gay Navy.

It's simple, the military is moving beyond cohesion and into splinter groups.

Gays have no desire for a separate military...today's parade with the military in uniform made me very proud...that got the biggest applause...Navy was looking goood.

I looked it up.

It looks like the kind of small town parade where so many people are in the parade, there's no one to watch it go by.

An Irish pub (that will be great for business I'm sure) a store that sells soap, a burrito joint! Beauty salon!

He he he he.
It was very very crowded, hun...glad I came even tho I am not fond of crowds.

The best thing to happen is for gays to continue to separate themselves from the military. Someday they will have their very own units with no heterosexuals allowed.

There is no longer an Army, there's the Army and the Gay Army, there's a Navy and a Gay Navy.

Gays have no desire for a separate military...today's parade with the military in uniform made me very proud...that got the biggest applause...Navy was looking goood.

I actually put that in the wrong place.

However, separating out the gay military members from the military couldn't be more appropriate. It's no longer one military. It's now splintering up into little special interest groups. Ones that don't owe a crap of loyalty to one another. Sort of like reflecting the whole culture.

Warrior102
When I lived in La Mesa - 77-80, used to be an American city
What happened?

What part of "melting pot" don't you understand?

Or, how about, “Give us your tired, your poor, your hungry, your huddled masses ..."... 'your gay soldiers willing to give their lives for you...'

I almost feel sorry for the rabid rw's but what happened in AMERICA. Love it or leave it.

Glad to read Navy stood out, as it should. Also pleased to see gay Americans not cowering in fear any longer, though the haters remain, the breed is dying out.

Everything Republicans have done to this country and still, there are Americans who have cause to celebrate. It's a "miracle".

I want to hear more about the
Military Contingents.

Is it queens in camo tees and hot pants again?

Dykes in army surplus John Lennon fatigues?

I want to hear more about the
Military Contingents.

Is it queens in camo tees and hot pants again?

Dykes in army surplus John Lennon fatigues?

Nope...Army first....about half in uniform the other half with ARMY gray t-shirts...then came the Marines...some in cami, others with Marine shirts....then the Navy...half in uniform...a couple of senior officers and chiefs in their summer or dress whites...lots of crackerjacks....then the Air Force, some in uniform, some with t-shirts...and only about 4 Coasties.....but each group had a member in uniform carrying the Branch's flag.

It was very cool and got a lot more in the way of respect and applause than some "sunshine patriot" like you would provide.

Aztec and Polynesian?

It sounds like Carnival! LOLOL!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAWvPE0D0HY]GAY STREET DANCING - YouTube[/ame]

New Jersey gay pride parade. Nice wholesome fun. Those guys look underage, too.

Forum List

Back