Gay-Pride Parade Sets Mainstream Acceptance Of Gays Back 50 Years

Sure it has, sure it does, and sure it will.

Your equivalence of homosexuality to ebola once again is a false analogy. You state but you can't offer any worthy evidence for it.

Why are gays fighting for rights today that they should have had 4,000 years ago? If they had these rights 4,000 years ago, and they have, as well as several times since, why are they demanding them today?

Because it never survived and was never passed along from civilization to civilization.

Bumping your own thread is so gay.

Especially two minutes later.

But I generally agree with the OP. Gay Pride Parades are over the top and turn off the vast majority of people IMHO.

i've seen pictures like the one adolph posted before, but i've never seen a pride parade in person.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1USxHOEX1U]San Francisco Gay Pride Parade 2011 2/2 - YouTube[/ame]

don't miss it eight minutes in.

It's hilarious when holier-than-though straight guys talk about how promiscuous gays are.

Gay men aren't promiscuous because they're gay. Gay men are promiscuous because they're guys.

Many, if not most, straight men would act in exactly the same way if women were hardwired for sex like men.

Don't believe me? Professional athletes, rock stars, movie stars, etc., probably have as much sex as any gay man because women throw themselves at them.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t42U-jFZur4]Mardi Gras Parades 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

There is another point here. That is that matters of Conscience are for Each of us to decide for ourselves. For Each of us, the issue is first between Ourselves and are Maker.

It's hilarious when holier-than-though straight guys talk about how promiscuous gays are.

Gay men aren't promiscuous because they're gay. Gay men are promiscuous because they're guys.

Many, if not most, straight men would act in exactly the same way if women were hardwired for sex like men.

Don't believe me? Professional athletes, rock stars, movie stars, etc., probably have as much sex as any gay man because women throw themselves at them.

Wilt Chamberlain said he estimated he had 20,000 women in his life.

Every civilization that incorporated homosexuality into its main stream society, sunk into debauchery,
chaos, and social decay,from disease, social unrest, and were eventually overun by barbarians.
Homosexuality servs no reproductive purpose. A society of homsexuals eventually would become
extinct, for lack of heterosexual reproduction.
Homosexuality is a dead end lifestyle.
The Greeks nad Romans are perfect examples of what happens to societies that accept, and incorporate
Homosexuality into their societies.
America may be next, if it continues with its homosexual agenda.

Every civilization that incorporated homosexuality into its main stream society, sunk into debauchery,
chaos, and social decay,from disease, social unrest, and were eventually overun by barbarians.
Homosexuality servs no reproductive purpose. A society of homsexuals eventually would become
The Greeks nad Romans are perfect examples of what happens to societies that accept, and incorporate

All societies collapse and you have no evidence that homosexuality is a major or a minor cause for collapse.

What is important to notice is that both hetereosexuality and homosexuality continue.

All societies collapse and you have no evidence that homosexuality is a major or a minor cause for collapse.

What is important to notice is that both hetereosexuality and homosexuality continue.

They both continue , when the homosexuals keep their homosexuality a secret, and to themselves. When the homosexuality is placed on the same level, as being normal, as
heterosexuality, and as a lifstyle choice, that is when you start to have problems within
the society.When the homosexuality is out in the open, this is when you will have problems.
It is abnormal, it allows for other abnormalites and deviations from the norm.
Sort of like an anything goes attitude
The Roman emperor Caligula was an avowed Homosexual. And was one of the worst
Roman emperor that ever lived. Anything goes was his mode of operation.

I've seen enough evidence that great societies have collapsed soon thereafter instituting gay agendas.

Especially two minutes later.

But I generally agree with the OP. Gay Pride Parades are over the top and turn off the vast majority of people IMHO.

i've seen pictures like the one adolph posted before, but i've never seen a pride parade in person.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1USxHOEX1U]San Francisco Gay Pride Parade 2011 2/2 - YouTube[/ame]

don't miss it eight minutes in.

I think that people that throw parades for themselves are self indulgent people. Just my opinion.

You have lived for 4,000 years. You are full of surprises.

I've seen enough evidence that great societies have collapsed soon thereafter instituting gay agendas.

There's this thing called history. You should look into it sometimes. I'll admit that the history is somewhat sketchy on this matter; at least what I've read. But my observation is that we have became a lot more corrupt just within the last 20 years and I don't doubt that it is not related to our declining moral values. Pretending that heterosexual marriage is not a bigger value to society is just an outright lie.

You have lived for 4,000 years. You are full of surprises.

There's this thing called history. You should look into it sometimes. I'll admit that the history is somewhat sketchy on this matter; at least what I've read. But my observation is that we have became a lot more corrupt just within the last 20 years and I don't doubt that it is not related to our declining moral values. Pretending that heterosexual marriage is not a bigger value to society is just an outright lie.

What we may also see next is the NAMBLA people filing suit to allow older male homosexuals to marry young boys. The "North American Man Boy Love Association"
otherwise known as "NAMBLA", could site if states allow homosexuals to marry, they
should be allowed to marry also. This kind of deviation against the norm, allowing homosexuals to marry, could, and will open up the flood gates, if you will, for all kinds
of other sexually perverted grounps and fettishes to bring their sexually perverted
lifstyles into the mainstream societal system.Who will be next? the beastiality people.?

Homosexuals are allowed to marry in various states and the district here in the USA, 52nd Street.

I have yet to see any major heterosexual or homosexual organization support NAMBLA.

You and TGG have lots of opinions (good for you!) but that is all you have.

And you fail completely when you try to equate homosexuality with pedophilia or lowered consent marriage.

For instance, do you remember when TN had a marriage law allowing 13-year olds to marry and homosexual and heterosexual organizations were fighting against it?

Homosexuals are allowed to marry in various states and the district here in the USA, 52nd Street.

I have yet to see any major heterosexual or homosexual organization support NAMBLA.

And you fail completely when you try to equate homosexuality with pedophilia or lowered consent marriage.

For instance, do you remember when TN had a marriage law allowing 13-year olds to marry and homosexual and heterosexual organizations were fighting against it?

Homosexuals should all be locked up in prison. It is a human aberation,abnormal.
Licking another mans anus," rimming" , and or putting your fist up someones anus"fisting"
and the myriad of other perverted sex acts that homosexual men engage in is very
abnormal, and sick, unsanitary,spreads diseases to the heterosexual community .

Very true, which is why promiscuity is accepted in gay relationships including long term relationships. Because a man is gay, doesn't mean he's not a man anymore.

Homosexuals should all be locked up in prison. It is a human aberation,abnormal.
Licking another mans anus," rimming" , and or putting your fist up someones anus"fisting"
and the myriad of other perverted sex acts that homosexual men engage in is very
abnormal, and sick, unsanitary,spreads diseases to the heterosexual community .

Whatever they do, between themselves is their business. When it's demanded that everyone accept this as normal sex makes it everyone's business.

Forum List

Back