Gay-Pride Parade Sets Mainstream Acceptance Of Gays Back 50 Years

Homosexuals are allowed to marry in various states and the district here in the USA, 52nd Street.

I have yet to see any major heterosexual or homosexual organization support NAMBLA.

You and TGG have lots of opinions (good for you!) but that is all you have.

And you fail completely when you try to equate homosexuality with pedophilia or lowered consent marriage.

For instance, do you remember when TN had a marriage law allowing 13-year olds to marry and homosexual and heterosexual organizations were fighting against it?

Homosexuals should all be locked up in prison. It is a human aberation,abnormal.
Licking another mans anus," rimming" , and or putting your fist up someones anus"fisting"
and the myriad of other perverted sex acts that homosexual men engage in is very
abnormal, and sick, unsanitary,spreads diseases to the heterosexual community .

^
self loathing

Homosexuals are allowed to marry in various states and the district here in the USA, 52nd Street.

I have yet to see any major heterosexual or homosexual organization support NAMBLA.

You and TGG have lots of opinions (good for you!) but that is all you have.

And you fail completely when you try to equate homosexuality with pedophilia or lowered consent marriage.

For instance, do you remember when TN had a marriage law allowing 13-year olds to marry and homosexual and heterosexual organizations were fighting against it?

Homosexuals should all be locked up in prison. It is a human aberation,abnormal.
Licking another mans anus," rimming" , and or putting your fist up someones anus"fisting"
and the myriad of other perverted sex acts that homosexual men engage in is very

Whatever they do, between themselves is their business. When it's demanded that everyone accept this as normal sex makes it everyone's business.

They are trying to get this "Rimming" anus licking, and "Fisting", this putting ones fist in another mans anus, taught in Public Schools , to young impressionable children, as an
"alternative sexual lifestyle" , saying that those acts are completly normal.!?
Those sexual acts described above are some of the most sickes dispicable human
sex acts know to man.!
This is what the homosexual agenda people are trying to do.

Last edited:

Whatever they do, between themselves is their business. When it's demanded that everyone accept this as normal sex makes it everyone's business.

They are trying to get this "Rimming" anus licking, and "Fisting", this putting ones fist in another mans anus, taught in Public Schools , to young impressionable children, as an
sex acts know to man.!

why do you project your self-hatred on others?

sex acts know to man.!

why do you project your self-hatred on others?

Our public schools have business talking about homosxuality. Educate, don't indoctrinate.

I would not let any health instructor in my school district when I served as SB president do anything other than teach the fundamentals of procreation and safe sex. Anything else is the domain of the parents and or guardians. Whether NAMBLA or Family Focus, keep your stuff to yourselves.

I would not let any health instructor in my school district when I served as SB president do anything other than teach the fundamentals of procreation and safe sex. Anything else is the domain of the parents and or guardians. Whether NAMBLA or Family Focus, keep your stuff to yourselves.

Good for you. However, there are many "educators" who do indoctrinate students by condoning homosexuality. That needs to be stopped.

There are many instructors who indoctrinate that homosexuality is a sin or that right wing fascism is God's way or that Democrats are sociallists and Republicans are nazis.

All of that has to be stopped.

There are many instructors who indoctrinate that homosexuality is a sin or that right wing fascism is God's way or that Democrats are sociallists and Republicans are nazis.

All of that has to be stopped.

The homosexual liberal agenda anything goes people don't belive in God.
They have no moral compass in life.
This "Homosexuality" is of demonic origin. Straight from a Satanic dimension.
Sick and perverted in its nature. They hate women, who God made for us to procreate.
This homo marriage may leed to their extermination.
They will now be registered with the State government once they get married.

52nd, you have a right to your hatred, but you don't have a right to indoctrinate public education with it.

52nd, you have a right to your hatred, but you don't have a right to indoctrinate public education with it.

This is not hate, this is Gods word. He called it an abomination, Sodomy is homosexuality.
It is also a sin. A grave sin.
It must not be taught in our public schools.!

You are no different in heart, 52nd, than the priests who tortured heretics into "confession" then turning them over to the civil arm for death by fire.

You torture now by judgement and condemnation of others who are not like you, who do not believe like you, who know just how sick you are inside.

God is love, God is mercy, God is forgiveness, and haters like you can not possibly speak for a loving God.

You are no different in heart, 52nd, than the priests who tortured heretics into "confession" then turning them over to the civil arm for death by fire.

You torture now by judgement and condemnation of others who are not like you, who do not believe like you, who know just how sick you are inside.

God is love, God is mercy, God is forgiveness, and haters like you can not possibly speak for a loving God.

A Homosexual is nothing more than a modern day heretic. I am not sick inside, it is the
homosexual demonically possed person who is sick on the inside , and on the outside.
With there disgusting abnormal sex acts.

It is you now that are preaching tolerance of these very mentally ill, and sexually insane
homosexual sodomites. Asking me to love , and to forgive, these beastial
Homosexual sado masochist , necrophiliacs, psychopaths homosexuals.
It will never happen. On the island of Jamaica, these homosexuals are set upon
and lynched, then incinerated as is the remedy to cleanse the homosexual demon
from the Earth.

And yes, I do speak for the One true God.

Last edited:

A Homosexual is nothing more than a modern day heretic. I am not sick inside, it is the homosexual demonically possed person who is sick on the inside , and on the outside. With there disgusting abnormal sex acts. It is you now that are preaching tolerance of these very mentally ill, and sexually insane homosexual sodomites. Asking me to love , and to forgive, these beastial Homosexual sado masochist , ecrophiliacs, psychopaths homosexuals. It will never happen. On the island of Jamaica, these homosexuals are set upon and lynched, then incinerated as is the remedy to cleanse the homosexual demon from the Earth. And yes, I do speak for the One true God.

You certainly seem to speak with enthusiasm for The One True Hating Demon.

God is Love, God is Mercy, and God can forgive even you if you but come to Him in all true humility.

A Homosexual is nothing more than a modern day heretic. I am not sick inside, it is the homosexual demonically possed person who is sick on the inside , and on the outside. With there disgusting abnormal sex acts. It is you now that are preaching tolerance of these very mentally ill, and sexually insane homosexual sodomites. Asking me to love , and to forgive, these beastial Homosexual sado masochist , ecrophiliacs, psychopaths homosexuals. It will never happen. On the island of Jamaica, these homosexuals are set upon and lynched, then incinerated as is the remedy to cleanse the homosexual demon from the Earth. And yes, I do speak for the One true God.

God is Love, God is Mercy, and God can forgive even you if you but come to Him in all true humility.

You can not love , or forgive people who break Gods prime directives everyday with
their sodomite sex acts. It is not of God this homosexuality. It is of Satan, the Devil,Lucifer.
God made Adam and Eve, not Adam, and Steve.
He said be fruitfull and multiply.
You are asking me to love and to forgive these people who are of the Devil, Satan.
So , therefore, some where inside you, the Devil is at work , trying to convert you
over to that evil homosexual side.
There is no grey area here. You are either for God, or for these Homosexual Demons.
You can not worship two Gods, so says the Bible.

You, 52nd, only speaking for demons and darkness as you reek hatred.

Our Loving God weeps for you and encourages you to come to Him in true humility.

Last edited:

You can not love , or forgive people who break Gods prime directives everyday with
their sodomite sex acts. It is not of God this homosexuality. It is of Satan, the Devil,Lucifer.
God made Adam and Eve, not Adam, and Steve.
He said be fruitfull and multiply.
You are asking me to love and to forgive these people who are of the Devil, Satan.
So , therefore, some where inside you, the Devil is at work , trying to convert you
over to that evil homosexual side.
There is no grey area here. You are either for God, or for these Homosexual Demons.
You can not worship two Gods, so says the Bible.

cross.jpg

God expects love and mercy. Denying that a sin is a sin is not part of either love or mercy.

Then, katzndogz, you best be working for God's love and mercy, and leave God and his relationships to others out of your worry.

Then, katzndogz, you best be working for God's love and mercy, and leave God and his relationships to others out of your worry.

I do! I don't go out of my way to embrace sin, or make the sin of others my own. If I accepted homosexuality as another form of normal, that sin would be mine and mine alone and I reject it. I do not deny that homosexuality is a sin as proof of "love" or "mercy".

Why are gays fighting for rights today that they should have had 4,000 years ago? If they had these rights 4,000 years ago, and they have, as well as several times since, why are they demanding them today?

Because it never survived and was never passed along from civilization to civilization.

Maybe because 4,000 years ago people were not as tolerant towards homosexuality?

Forum List

Back