Call of duty / Activision / Blizzard games sides with gay pride over anti child groomer.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
So Activision the company that makes call of duty recently pulled a streamer who had his own official operator and skin in call of duty over what he said about the lgbhdtv$ people fighting with parents at a school over being able to groom and teach small children about gay shit.

All he said was they should leave the children alone.

I don't pay attention to streamers in general. They don't interest me. But the guy was so big of an streamer that call of duty included him in their billion dollar franchise then pulled him from because he doesn't think schools should be teaching kids about gay stuff and then reaffirmed their commitment to pride shit.

Activision chose to support gay school groomers over a father that didn't want a school teaching his kid about gay stuff. That's just awful.

Guess I won't be buying diablo 4 now.

Their next game: Call of Groomers

IMG_3498.jpeg

Not much for timcast but he talked about it and brought up a good point. They got upset over him saying "leave the little kids alone". That is neither a statement that is neither side.

Them being upset by that sounds like they know what they are doing to children, doing it on purpose and get upset when someone tells them to leave little kids alone.

Sometimes I wonder if Satan truly is in our midst.

So Activision the company that makes call of duty recently pulled a streamer who had his own official operator and skin in call of duty over what he said about the lgbhdtv$ people fighting with parents at a school over being able to groom and teach small children about gay shit.

I don't pay attention to streamers in general. They don't interest me. But the guy was so big of an streamer that call of duty included him in their billion dollar franchise then pulled him from because he doesn't think schools should be teaching kids about gay stuff and then reaffirmed their commitment to pride shit.

Activision chose to support gay school groomers over a father that didn't want a school teaching his kid about gay stuff. That's just awful.

I told you Bingos that the more vocal you get the more you're going to inform the mainstream what you're really fighting for which is only going to turn more and more people against you. You Bingos don't have an ideology non mutants want to get behind.

Hah. I posted the same links at blu-ray forums in the game section and was banned in like 30 minutes for being "homophobic".

So I guess other forums call you a homophobe and ban you when you point out someone disagreeing with teaching elementary school children about gay sex.

Hah. I posted the same links at blu-ray forums in the game section and was banned in like 30 minutes for being "homophobic".

So I guess other forums call you a homophobe and ban you when you point out someone disagreeing with teaching elementary school children about gay sex.
Or maybe non mutants don't take your Bingo cosplay seriously. You dumb asses are fucking around and finding out like you did when you tried to counter Black Lives Matter with White Lives Matter and Blue Lives Matter. No one is confused about what you Bingos are trying to do. You're not that sneaky. In fact you're hilariously obvious.

I was not going to buy this game as 70 bucks seems a rip off, but I have heard a lot of good things so far, might have to change my mind

So, I got the game....so worth the money! All the things I did not like about 3 have been fixed and it is much more like 2!

And the wife works all weekend...going to be a lot of dead demons in my future!

More shit for you to boycott, I suppose.

I give it three months before your ilk are ordering toilet paper from the My Pillow website.

Forum List

Back