How many openly gay MLB players have been there? Honoring LGBTQ icons of baseball on Pride Night

Anal sex was IS the leading cause of HIV infection.
The injurious nature of anal sex combined with promiscuity of male-on-male sex has led to a 300 to 500 times increased likelihood of HIV transmission among homo males compared to hetero males. You have to research CDC stats yourself to see that because American Pravda will never disclose that fact.
Nothing for homos to be proud about.

It appears 29 of 30 MLB Teams are having a "Pride Night" and the Texas Rangers are not one of them.
I dug a little deeper and read multiple articles and found that the team has themed nights on schedule to celebrate things such as Star Wars and Whataburger, yet they have no interest in hosting a Pride Night for their fans. The Texas Rangers state that they are committed to make all fans feel welcome and included at Rangers games.
Wait, you can host theme nights for Whataburger and Star Wars but no a theme night for Pride Month?
You say you are committed to make all fans feel welcome and included at Rangers games but you cater to Star Wars and Whataburger?

Houston Astros has a Pride Night, on June 20th as the Houston Astros face off against the New York Mets.
I bring this one up because the NYM have an interesting history in Pride Night.

So it is not that old expression of steers and "Q'rs" and horns and Texas (you know how it goes).

There has to be a VALID explanation why the Texas Rangers are the only MLB team not to have a Pride Event.

images

Well sashay up to the Ranger's front office, throw a hissy fit and demand they do it.

They do. They want their significant other to participate in a Pride Night.
Every other team has a Pride Night

And straight fans don't want to have a homosexual event at the ball yard.

They might want to take their kids to the game that night.

Maybe if they had "Pride Night" for a game that starts at 11 p.m. on a school night, when presumably the children wouldn't be able to attend? That would be a good compromise.

And straight fans don't want to have a homosexual event at the ball yard.

They might want to take their kids to the game that night.

Maybe if they had "Pride Night" for a game that starts at 11 p.m. on a school night, when presumably the children wouldn't be able to attend? That would be a good compromise.
Fuck your compromises. If fans don't want to attend Pride Night so it be.
GAY Texas Rangers players deserve respect. They earned it.
I am boycotting the Texas Rangers just like some ass clown on this board said to boycott Garth Brooks

I am boycotting the Texas Rangers just like some ass clown on this board said to boycott Garth Brooks

Are you gay? Legit question. Or just another "inclusive" loon?

It appears 29 of 30 MLB Teams are having a "Pride Night" and the Texas Rangers are not one of them.
I dug a little deeper and read multiple articles and found that the team has themed nights on schedule to celebrate things such as Star Wars and Whataburger, yet they have no interest in hosting a Pride Night for their fans. The Texas Rangers state that they are committed to make all fans feel welcome and included at Rangers games.
Wait, you can host theme nights for Whataburger and Star Wars but no a theme night for Pride Month?
You say you are committed to make all fans feel welcome and included at Rangers games but you cater to Star Wars and Whataburger?

Houston Astros has a Pride Night, on June 20th as the Houston Astros face off against the New York Mets.
I bring this one up because the NYM have an interesting history in Pride Night.

So it is not that old expression of steers and "Q'rs" and horns and Texas (you know how it goes).

There has to be a VALID explanation why the Texas Rangers are the only MLB team not to have a Pride Event.

images

The explanation is
1) that they are not so insane as to glorify sexual perversion. Another explanation is
2) that they are smart enough to know that all these ludicrous "pride" events are nothing more deflection events, to cover up the SHAME that LGBTs have.

If no pride night results in a decrease in ticket sales of 40% (homos and democrats in general) and having pride night results in a decrease in ticket sales of 60% (non-democrats) then I think the reasoning is obvious.
I would think that if the Rangers announced a No Homosexuals rule for ticket sales, their attendance would go up substantially. Fans could be comforted, by being assured they would not be creeped out, by sitting next to a homo.

I would think that if the Rangers announced a No Homosexuals rule for ticket sales, their attendance would go up substantially. Fans could be comforted, by being assured they would not be creeped out, by sitting next to a homo.
I think they’d make more money by not mentioning the homo thing at all.
Once the homos are there and paid for and start doing psycho lewd shit, throw them out.

They do. They want their significant other to participate in a Pride Night.
Every other team has a Pride Night
Pride Nights, pride parades, and all displays of the rainbow flag should be banned, (except where it represents the Army National Guard 42nd Infantry Division, PROUDLY accomplished in World War 1, WW II, and the Global War on Terrorism)

150px-42nd_Infantry_Division_SSI.svg.png

Rainbow Division​

When the United States declared war on Germany in April 1917, and so officially entering World War I, it federalized the National Guard and formed their units into divisions to quickly build up an Army.
Douglas MacArthur, then a major, suggested to William Abram Mann, the head of the Militia Bureau, that he form another division from the units of several states that were not assigned to divisions. Secretary of War Newton D. Baker approved the proposal, and recalled MacArthur saying that such an organization would "stretch over the whole country like a rainbow."[3]
As a result, the 42nd Division came to be known as the "Rainbow Division". The name stuck, and MacArthur was promoted to colonel and became the division's chief of staff.
220px-MacArthur_Manila.jpg
General of the Army Douglas MacArthur

Should the straight players be forced to participate in this? Or are their Sexual Preferences to be ignored?

And how about the tickets that have already been bought, at least some by families where this is definitely inappropriate. Or Normative fans for that matter? Should the team be issuing refunds to those who would just as soon not be involved in this kind of thing.

Should the straight players be forced to participate in this? Or are their Sexual Preferences to be ignored?

And how about the tickets that have already been bought, at least some by families where this is definitely inappropriate. Or Normative fans for that matter? Should the team be issuing refunds to those who would just as soon not be involved in this kind of thing.
Did you read the article? The Rangers are are the ONLY team in MLB that do not have a Pride Night. I am boycotting the Rangers.
Stop with the questions, you know the answers.

Pride Nights, pride parades, and all displays of the rainbow flag should be banned, (except where it represents the Army National Guard 42nd Infantry Division, PROUDLY accomplished in World War 1, WW II, and the Global War on Terrorism)

150px-42nd_Infantry_Division_SSI.svg.png

Rainbow Division​

When the United States declared war on Germany in April 1917, and so officially entering World War I, it federalized the National Guard and formed their units into divisions to quickly build up an Army.
Douglas MacArthur, then a major, suggested to William Abram Mann, the head of the Militia Bureau, that he form another division from the units of several states that were not assigned to divisions. Secretary of War Newton D. Baker approved the proposal, and recalled MacArthur saying that such an organization would "stretch over the whole country like a rainbow."[3]
As a result, the 42nd Division came to be known as the "Rainbow Division". The name stuck, and MacArthur was promoted to colonel and became the division's chief of staff.
220px-MacArthur_Manila.jpg
General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
:itsok: sure Adolph, sure

Forum List

Back