Dodgers Remove Gay 'Nun' Group From Pride Night

No one believes that's all you're doing. You already admitted it, bro.
Who gives a shit what you believe? I certainly don't. You're not even man enough to plainly and clearly express what you're accusing me of so why would I or anyone like me ever have to worry about a frightened little pussy like you? 😄

I could report you for violation of Florida statue 825.102. "Psychological injury" includes anything offensive communicated to a person over the age of 65. I happen to be 77, and there's a whole list of psychological injury offenses from you right here in this thread,

Dont think somebody can get jailed for words posted on the internet. ? Guess again. Florida prisons are full of them. And 825.102 is a 3rd degree FELONY (5 years in a state prison.)
Give it a try. See how that works out for you. :funnyface:

No. That's not what natural selection is. Organisms don't evolve to better suit their environments. That's simply another misunderstanding of evolution and nature by you. Random mutations are a feature of nature. Sometimes these mutations are helpful to organisms, sometimes not.
That’s how nature selects the strong. Weak mutations die out and don’t procreate.

That’s how nature selects the strong. Weak mutations die out and don’t procreate.
Nature isn't selecting anything. It's a euphemism. One mutation might be beneficial in one context and then the environment changes and it becomes a liability. Nature isn't choosing these mutations, they occur randomly.

Nature isn't selecting anything. It's a euphemism. One mutation might be beneficial in one context and then the environment changes and it becomes a liability. Nature isn't choosing these mutations, they occur randomly.

OR nature uses randomness to create mutations which results in organized living beings.

No. That's not what natural selection is. Organisms don't evolve to better suit their environments. That's simply another misunderstanding of evolution and nature by you. Random mutations are a feature of nature. Sometimes these mutations are helpful to organisms, sometimes not.

The random mutations that help the organism to better suit its environment are the ones that are helpful, that get selected by the process of natural selection to be passed down to future generations of that organism.

So, your earlier statement, that “Organisms don't evolve to better suit their environments.” is clearly false, and almost completely refuted by your later statement that almost exactly amounts to explaining how organisms evolve to better suit their environment.

The random mutations that help the organism to better suit its environment are the ones that are helpful, that get selected by the process of natural selection to be passed down to future generations of that organism.
Wrong again. In this scenario you seem to be envisioning Nature discarding useless or harmful genes and only passing on the helpful ones. That's not what happens.
So, your earlier statement, that “Organisms don't evolve to better suit their environments.” is clearly false, and almost completely refuted by your later statement that almost exactly amounts to explaining how organisms evolve to better suit their environment.
I have maintained consistently that organisms aren't evolving to better suit their environments. I even posted a little helpful video. Environments exist. Organisms live in them and through the course of copying genes random mutations occur. Giraffes didn't get longer and longer necks in order to help them reach higher and higher leaves. A mutation which caused some giraffes to have longer necks, in an environment of tall trees allowed giraffes with that mutation to better survive and reproduce more and they passed that long neck gene to their children and so on and so for. If the tall trees died out and suddenly their long necks were no longer an advantage nature wouldn't start producing shorter necked giraffes in response. Giraffes with shorter necks in that instance would do better than their longer necked brethren and their shorter neck genes get spread out more than the longer neck ones.

Last edited:
The British Peppered Moth is the classic example.
You mean this?

Peppered Moths: Natural Selection

That's evidence in my favor. Before the industrial revolution, before the environment changed to give an advantage to dark colored moths they were having their asses handed to them by light colored moths. Their dark color gene wasn't doing them any favors until the environment changed.

You mean this?

Peppered Moths: Natural Selection

That's evidence in my favor. Before the industrial revolution, before the environment changed to give an advantage to dark colored moths they were having their asses handed to them by light colored moths. Their dark color gene wasn't doing them any favors until the environment changed.
So genes depict organization and nature.

So genes depict organization and nature.
What does genes depict nature and organization mean? You haven't defined what they mean to you. To me organization in this context is synonymous with structure and complexity and physics allows for complexity to develop as we move from a state of low entropy to high entropy in a closed system. I'm guessing you haven't defined it and won't define it because admitting you think there is an organizer begs the question, where is he?

What does genes depict nature and organization mean? You haven't defined what they mean to you. To me organization in this context is synonymous with structure and complexity and physics allows for complexity to develop as we move from a state of low entropy to high entropy in a closed system. I'm guessing you haven't defined it and won't define it because admitting you think there is an organizer begs the question, where is he?
So physics allows for it to happen. That surely depicts organization. Physics is anything but random.

I’d avoid that poster, he HATES people big time

CaptainObvious.png

Yes.

No. Since you really haven't been brave enough to explain what this means.

Wrong. In physics randomness is an inherent feature of quantum mechanics.
I already explained you just can’t comprehend so you become insulting. Quantum mechanics follows rules. We are studying them to learn more. We have quantum computers that take advantage of inherent particle organization. Quantum devices, for instance, can be both on and off at the same time.

I already explained you just can’t comprehend so you become insulting. Quantum mechanics follows rules. We are studying them to learn more. We have quantum computers that take advantage of inherent particle organization. Quantum devices, for instance, can be both on and off at the same time.
The existence of quantum computers isn't evidence that randomness isn't an inherent feature of quantum reality.

The existence of quantum computers isn't evidence that randomness isn't an inherent feature of quantum reality.
Quantum mechanics seems random until understood. Brush up on the double slit experiment and Einstein’s ‘spooky action.’

Forum List

Back