Gay marriage is a joke!

free_speech

Nov 15, 2011
Gay "marriage" degrades "real' marriage. It's a joke to have the same gender "marry" each other. Marriages between humans and animals is next I'm sure.

Gay "marriage" degrades "real' marriage. It's a joke to have the same gender "marry" each other. Marriages between humans and animals is next I'm sure.

And, EXACTLY why are you "sure of that"?

Or, to put it another way, who the fuck are you to make this judgment?

And, to put it yet another way, why do you believe that I have the right to say who YOU can love and commit to and marry?

Any marriage is a joke, divorce court is the punchline.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-p0zn3PijY]Jerry Reed -- She Got The Goldmine (I Got The Shaft) - YouTube[/ame]

One of the "perks" of Gay-marriage is that....all Jesus-freaks have been condemned to Hell, for not stopping this recent Change in American-politics.

They fought "the good fight" and failed; no more Golden Tickets, thru The Pearly Gates, for them.

If the-rest-of-us are lucky, we might actually start seeing some cases of spontaneous-combustion, soon!!

smiley_popcorn.gif

Gay marriage is a joke!

True, when one considers the fact there is no such thing as ‘gay marriage.’

Rather, the issue is same sex couples’ right to equal access to the law.

Marriages between humans and animals is next I'm sure.

Are you sure you want to compare same-sex couples to animals?

How odd...we are gay and are legally married.

Republicans understand that gay people aren't "real" people with real feelings. Even more strange, they "choose" to be "that way".

Well, that makes as much sense as telling a Republican, "Don't get scratched by one or you could turn".

Oops, I suspect they might believe both equally.

Since marriage is a religious matter, Granny says Obama violatin' the seperation of church an' state...
:eek:
Obama ‘disappointed’ by North Carolina same-sex marriage ban
5/09/12 - President Obama's campaign said he was "disappointed" that North Carolina voters approved a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage in the state.
"The president has long opposed divisive and discriminatory efforts to deny rights and benefits to same-sex couples," Obama North Carolina campaign spokesman Cameron French said, in a Tuesday statement on the vote over Amendment 1. “He believes the North Carolina measure singles out and discriminates against committed gay and lesbian couples, which is why he did not support it," said French. "President Obama has long believed that gay and lesbian couples deserve the same rights and legal protections as straight couples and is disappointed in the passage of this amendment. On a federal level, he has ended the legal defense of the Defense of Marriage Act and extended key benefits to same-sex partners of federal employees.”

Those comments come as the administration faces increasing pressure from pro-gay rights supporters to fully embrace same-sex marriage. Obama, who supports civil unions but has not publicly endorsed gay marriage, has described his own views on the matter as "evolving," but senior members of his administration have staked positions beyond the president.

On Sunday, Vice President Biden said he was "absolutely comfortable" extending the same rights to same-sex couples as heterosexual couples. Education Secretary Arne Duncan on Monday also said he supports gay marriage. This week, the head of the Democratic Caucus said that a majority of House Democrats supported Biden's view, increasing pressure on Obama.

Voters in the North Carolina referendum approved the gay-marriage ban overwhelmingly, by 61 to 39 percent. The state amendment had attracted national attention with former President Clinton recording robocalls encouraging voters to reject the measure, saying it would "hurt families and drive away jobs."

Source

Last edited:

Funny, i don't feel degraded becasue gay people can get married

Just embarrassed by the people who do feel degraded.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

I've got several cousins and friends who are gay "my clit/cock is your clit/cock". Even a niece.

Love is love, it is said. I do think hetero love is different from homo love. I don't know that from experience of course, but I think it stands to reason.

I'm jiggy wit dat.

Marriage? Go ahead and let them humor themselves. Legalize such marriage? Why not. Taxpayers have far worse burdens.

But I really do take pause at the potential effects on impressionablle children. I say that because homo gay lezbo traits- if inherent- are a normality IMO. But as a learned lifestyle? Mmmmmm... don't think so.

The drive to naturally procreate trumps the drive to unnaturally fornicate.

Republicans understand that gay people aren't "real" people with real feelings. Even more strange, they "choose" to be "that way".

Well, that makes as much sense as telling a Republican, "Don't get scratched by one or you could turn".

Oops, I suspect they might believe both equally.

I'm a Republican. The gay people that I know and love are real.

You, however, are a pigment of my flagellation.

I couldn't fine Government's appointed power per the constitution to get involved in the churches ability to marry people. Yet we get tax deductions for it and can tell people who can and can’t get married. Odd really.

3rd world America is alive and well...and GOP

I'm sure you know why Obama and all the highly evolved Dems didn't fix this issue when they had that historic super majority and Obama as President.

Shocking how election season rolls around and all of a sudden Dems think Gay people being treated as equals (as they should be) is all of a sudden a serious issue… again…

Forum List

Back