Gas Prices Reach New Highs as Inflation Numbers SOAR: Biden’s America 😳

We should, but slashing of oil production by some 30% under Trump killed that
/----/ "We should, but slashing of oil production by some 30% under Trump killed that"
Do you even care why President Trump did that? I bet you don't give a flip. You just like running with a misleading post. It's what you do best.
The Trump administration is pressing OPEC to hold an emergency meeting as early as next week to try to end the standoff in the oil market that has threatened to cripple the U.S. oil industry, three industry and government officials familiar with the talks said.

The U.S. pressure is aimed at persuading Saudi Arabia — which has also called for a meeting — and Russia to declare a ceasefire and reverse the export increases that have drowned the global market in crude even as the coronavirus pandemic has decimated international demand.

/----/ "We should, but slashing of oil production by some 30% under Trump killed that"
Do you even care why President Trump did that? I bet you don't give a flip. You just like running with a misleading post. It's what you do best.
The Trump administration is pressing OPEC to hold an emergency meeting as early as next week to try to end the standoff in the oil market that has threatened to cripple the U.S. oil industry, three industry and government officials familiar with the talks said.

The U.S. pressure is aimed at persuading Saudi Arabia — which has also called for a meeting — and Russia to declare a ceasefire and reverse the export increases that have drowned the global market in crude even as the coronavirus pandemic has decimated international demand.

This from the guy that posted a chart that ended in Feb 2022 to try and prove something about today!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This from the guy that posted a chart that ended in Feb 2022 to try and prove something about today!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
/----/ "When you can't refute the message, attack the messenger." - Saul Alinski.
My two charts were 100% accurate, showing the steep decline in oil production when Dementia Joe took office. And you can't prove me wrong, hence the dancing memes, because it's all you got.

/----/ "When you can't refute the message, attack the messenger." - Saul Alinski.
My two charts were 100% accurate, showing the steep decline in oil production when Dementia Joe took office. And you can't prove me wrong, hence the dancing memes, because it's all you got.

Your chart shows a steep decline for 6 months in 2020. Biden did not take over in 2020.

Then your chart shows a one month decline in Feb 2021 and a rise since then.

Your chart also ends in Feb 2022, which we all know you did on purpose to avoid showing the increase since then.

I am NOT proposing an “America First” ban on shipments abroad of our own ample fossil fuels like oil, processed diesel & gasoline and LNG. There are many reasons such a simple ban would be terrible policy today — only one of which is our responsibilities to Europe and our allies abroad, especially given the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Still I am a little surprised that no “America First” MAGA folks here have even recalled that for decades this policy was maintained in the U.S.A. and supported by bipartisan lobbies in Congress. Of course then we had experienced more serious oil shocks than today and even long lines and rationing at gas stations … due to Gulf Shiekdoms like Saudi Arabia refusing to ship to the U.S.

Today the far right is captive to powerful domestic fossil fuel lobbies which are perfectly happy to keep gasoline prices and profits high and which even oppose practical alternative energy development … which probably explains MAGA’s silence on this issue.

Here is a liberal environmental group advocating for the old restrictions on foreign shipment of U.S. fossil fuels:

Last edited:
Where is the Wanker to attack this topic ? BTW did he win the title of Board’ s biggest Troll ?

Bullshit, he just banned drilling in Anwar. Right before they were getting ready to drill. If I were you I'd look at what Biden did to the oil companies when he got into office.
I don't believe they had even applied for permits to do seismic surveys yet. Much less exploratory wells

Biden didn't do anything to the oil companies. He was like Lucy putting down the football and telling the Environmentalist to come kick a field goal.......

I don't believe they had even applied for permits to do seismic surveys yet. Much less exploratory wells

Biden didn't do anything to the oil companies. He was like Lucy putting down the football and telling the Environmentalist to come kick a field goal.......
They were finishing up on seeing how the best and safest way to get the oil out of the ground. Remember Biden said he was going to put oil companies out of business?

Had my first ever $60 fillup at Costco yesterday. Had one at Chevron prior to that. Under Trump....almost never broke $25.

SmokinPole with the fake news nonsense. uh 13GAL*$2 is $26 dollars. I hardly ever need 13 GAL.
13GAL*$5 is what? can you do math dummy? $65. thats' right chowderhead. you lose again. dense much?

I am NOT proposing an “America First” ban on shipments abroad of our own ample fossil fuels like oil, processed diesel & gasoline and LNG. There are many reasons such a simple ban would be terrible policy today — only one of which is our responsibilities to Europe and our allies abroad, especially given the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Still I am a little surprised that no “America First” MAGA folks here have even recalled that for decades this policy was maintained in the U.S.A. and supported by bipartisan lobbies in Congress. Of course then we had experienced more serious oil shocks than today and even long lines and rationing at gas stations … due to Gulf Shiekdoms like Saudi Arabia refusing to ship to the U.S.

Today the far right is captive to powerful domestic fossil fuel lobbies which are perfectly happy to keep gasoline prices and profits high and which even oppose practical alternative energy development … which probably explains MAGA’s silence on this issue.

Here is a liberal environmental group advocating for the old restrictions on foreign shipment of U.S. fossil fuels:

Nice band-aid. But if you leave the setup to produce more. More pipelines. More drilling. you don't need tricky band-aids.

supported by bipartisan lobbies in Congress.

Translation: Uniparty where phony R go along with anything the communist say.
Exactly what WE are trying to put a stop to. WE need to clean it up.
the Uniparty setup and allowed 2020 Election Fraud. Now we live with all the BS they can produce.
I am working here. I don't have time to plow thru anymore DEM nonsense.
Neither does America. For step#1 you can look around any big city where the poor have to live.

They were finishing up on seeing how the best and safest way to get the oil out of the ground. Remember Biden said he was going to put oil companies out of business?
uh-huh sure they were.

"The analysis found that it would break even at an oil price of $62.50 a barrel in 2021 dollars compared to other tracts’ break-even prices that ranged up to $83.60. However, no production could start until around 2040, and none of the tracts were found to be economically feasible, according to the analysis."

“Last year’s lease sale—which was hurriedly held just weeks before President Biden was inaugurated–was a dismal failure for Donald Trump’s Interior Department when no major oil companies submitted bids because they know the public opposes drilling in the refuge and leases there are a terrible investment,”

uh-huh sure they were.

"The analysis found that it would break even at an oil price of $62.50 a barrel in 2021 dollars compared to other tracts’ break-even prices that ranged up to $83.60. However, no production could start until around 2040, and none of the tracts were found to be economically feasible, according to the analysis."

“Last year’s lease sale—which was hurriedly held just weeks before President Biden was inaugurated–was a dismal failure for Donald Trump’s Interior Department when no major oil companies submitted bids because they know the public opposes drilling in the refuge and leases there are a terrible investment,”

They were getting ready to drill. Why would Biden stop it, if they were not ready?

Translation: Uniparty where phony R go along with anything the communist say.
Exactly what WE are trying to put a stop to. WE need to clean it up.
the Uniparty setup ..
Folks with such knee jerk reactions to even the very mention of “bipartisanship” would never have allowed for our victory in WWII under FDR’s leadership against German fascism & Japanese imperialism.

Today good government, and sometimes all effective governing, in made impossible by such mad Republican extremism.

Even effective united protest by ordinary working people against obvious systemic corruption and generally hated “uniparty” economic & political policies … is now prevented by these wacko partisan lunatics & extremists. Their ultra-partisan demonization of liberals, conservatives, and independents who oppose the moronic, ever more dangerous “Trump Party” and cult … is destroying the country, dividing our nation and threatening our Republic and the rule of law.

Last edited:

Peak in Feb 2020 was 13.100. Low in Aug 2020 was 9,700. 13100-9700=3400 3400/13100=0.2595 (aka 26%)

No charge for the math lesson.

View attachment 829578
COVID-19 But play your silly game.

Forum List

Back