Gas Prices Reach New Highs as Inflation Numbers SOAR: Biden’s America 😳

• Banned
1694681005679.png

• Banned
Reality check. I'm leaving Western Europe (Barcelona) today. "gas" costs almost 2 Euro per liter in every country we visited. Do the math. That's more than US$8.00 per gallon. No, the F-150 is NOT the best selling vehicle over here.
So whats your point? WTF does that have to do with rising prices in America? I dont give a shit what the prices are in shithole Barcelona, moron

Russia and Saudi Arabia with OPEC are affecting the amount of energy available for autos world wide. MAGA is doing nothing to try and control them.,

Gas Prices Reach New Highs as Inflation Numbers SOAR: Biden’s America 😳

🔥 Trish Regan EXPOSES Biden's Inflation Crisis! 📈 Watch as Trish takes on the White House's spin and reveals the shocking truth behind soaring gas prices and record-high inflation.

Super at ExxonMobil tonight by me is 4.19

Reality check. I'm leaving Western Europe (Barcelona) today. "gas" costs almost 2 Euro per liter in every country we visited. Do the math. That's more than US$8.00 per gallon. No, the F-150 is NOT the best selling vehicle over here.
/----/ I remember when AlBore as VP, said we should pay the same price as Europe for gas --- just to be fair.

So now paying 4 buck for gas is a crisis.

What a bunch of spoiled, whiney snowflakes our country has become

Forum List

Back