Gas Prices Reach New Highs as Inflation Numbers SOAR: Biden’s America 😳

So now paying 4 buck for gas is a crisis.

What a bunch of spoiled, whiney snowflakes our country has become
Why do you feel that it is a great plan to further punish low and middle-income people even more than the fact that their real wages have gone down?

It was Trump that threatened Saudi in to slashing their oil production
Cowboy Ted posted these facts. What part do you not understand?

1694689904783-png.829178

If, if, if. You have no idea what things would be like with Trump in office, but given the mess he left behind. The ONLY reason you weren't in a full recession was from the double goosing of tax cuts, and massively huge deficits.

When Trump was in office, he CRASHED the economy and impoverished 8 million Americans. More than a million died because of his covid policies. Manufacturing was already in a recession when covid hit.

Covid covered up the crash that was coming from Trump's failed policies, and when the crash came, Trump's tax cuts made it impossible to enact normal recession fiscal policies, because there was no way to cut taxes or increase spending based on Trump's budget.

Trump and the Republicans refused to even provide assistance to the American people. They gave billions to corporations to keep them afloat, and NOTHING for Americans who were unemployed or whose companies didn't qualify for PPP. The PPP funds were looted by the wealthy and no accounting was ever provided. If not for Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats who refused to give corporations and the wealthy any more money until working people got a bail out too.
Are you a liar or an idiot?

1694708474172.png

Contrary to known reality, the US has not stopped oil production. Since Biden was sworn in the US has increased production by 2 million barrels a day.

As expected, the Neo-GOP are lying again.

The president doesn't have the authority to stop oil production.
The issue, as you know, is ENERGY INDEPENDENCE. That comes from MANY forms of energy. I understand your desperation to distract from the actual subject.

/---/ Figures someone as dishonest as you would use an OPEC chart to represent US production. Now hows abouts June 2023? Notice the big drop when Dementia Joe snuck into the White House?

An OPEC chart? Are you fucking drunk? I gave a link to the .gov data, the same one you linked to.

And no, that big drop happened in April 2020, not when Biden took office. Find a 6th grader to teach you had to read a graph.

Normal Gas is back to $5-$550 in Santa Clara CA.
Even $5.50 in Gilroy CA. Even under Obiden 1.0 it barely stayed at $4 for long.

The issue, as you know, is ENERGY INDEPENDENCE. That comes from MANY forms of energy. I understand your desperation to distract from the actual subject.
No the issue is oil. Gasoline comes from oil. Gasoline goes in our cars and trucks. We don't fill our tanks with LNG do we? We have been oil dependent since before Kennedy was president. But since you mentioned it, we have been more energy independent in 2023 than ever, well at least since Kennedy.

An OPEC chart? Are you fucking drunk? I gave a link to the .gov data, the same one you linked to.

And no, that big drop happened in April 2020, not when Biden took office. Find a 6th grader to teach you had to read a graph.
/——/ CowboyTed posted it in #26. That is what I was replying to.

Forum List

Back