Gas Prices Reach New Highs as Inflation Numbers SOAR: Biden’s America 😳

Biden could allow more drilling here, but chooses not to.
Biden doesn't control the drilling here. He didn't pause drilling permits on federal land or water.

WASHINGTON— Federal data show the Biden administration approved 6,430 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first two years, outpacing the Trump administration’s 6,172 drilling-permit approvals in its first two years.

He has not tried to ban fracking either.

Biden doesn't control the drilling here. He didn't pause drilling permits on federal land or water.

WASHINGTON— Federal data show the Biden administration approved 6,430 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first two years, outpacing the Trump administration’s 6,172 drilling-permit approvals in its first two years.

He has not tried to ban fracking either.
Bullshit, he just banned drilling in Anwar. Right before they were getting ready to drill. If I were you I'd look at what Biden did to the oil companies when he got into office.

US Population growth up 4% 2106-2023. Plus Ten million additional Illegals added in makes it 7%. Oil should increase too.

We should, but slashing of oil production by some 30% under Trump killed that
The%20look%20you%20give-L.png

Reality check. I'm leaving Western Europe (Barcelona) today. "gas" costs almost 2 Euro per liter in every country we visited. Do the math. That's more than US$8.00 per gallon. No, the F-150 is NOT the best selling vehicle over here.
leftist in this country want the same energy prices the commies in Europe pay .

Trump hasn't been president for three years. Tell me, how many years will it take. That Biden finally gets some blame?

Seems 3 is about right since we have now surpassed the 2019 numbers.

What is the incentive for an oil company to rush to produce more oil when that merely lowers the price they get for said oil?

Last edited:

Peak in Feb 2020 was 13.100. Low in Aug 2020 was 9,700. 13100-9700=3400 3400/13100=0.2595 (aka 26%)

No charge for the math lesson.

1694772017474.png

Forum List

Back