Gas Prices Pause Weeks of Declines

Gas Prices Pause Weeks of Declines​

By Hardika Singh

1 CENT
That’s how much the national average for a regular gallon of gasoline rose by on Monday, according to GasBuddy. The gain sent average prices to $3.93 a gallon and put gas on track to break a nine-week streak of daily declines.

Lower crude-oil prices and a slowdown in driving have pulled gas prices back from records of above $5. That has given some relief at the pump to consumers, who have been struggling this year with higher prices for everything from gas to milk and eggs.

Down here $3.16 to $3.28.

Considering its importance and what it has to go through to become gasoline, we should be thankful it doesn’t cost a whole lot more.

Heck, a gallon of Poland Spring costs two dollars.

Gas Prices Pause Weeks of Declines​

By Hardika Singh

1 CENT
That’s how much the national average for a regular gallon of gasoline rose by on Monday, according to GasBuddy. The gain sent average prices to $3.93 a gallon and put gas on track to break a nine-week streak of daily declines.

Lower crude-oil prices and a slowdown in driving have pulled gas prices back from records of above $5. That has given some relief at the pump to consumers, who have been struggling this year with higher prices for everything from gas to milk and eggs.

Does the idiot who wrote that article understand the high price of gas has already done its damage to millions of budgets around this country? Nope. Propaganda does nothing for anyone's wallet.

Let us know when the prices are back to the levels of 20 Jan '21.

IOW, don't break my leg, then hand me a crutch, and pat me on the head condescendigly and tell me how lucky I am to have you around to "help".
Stay tuned. We'll let you know.

As for your original question, couldn't find prices had gone up, eh? LOL

Forum List

Back