Gary Johnson promises to lay off the weed if elected President

Sucks for him. After he is to make us a borderless nation, that shit gonna be on the low low, yo.

"Looks whacked"

as opposed to ARE WHACKED like Hillary and Donald...

PRAY he doesn't get to the debates, 'cause he'll win if he does, stoned for the debates or not...
I watched the Libertarian debate among the three of them - Johnson, McAfee and Petersen. The young kid seemed to be the most articulate on that debate.

I listened to Petersen on Beck's radio program not too long ago and that pretty much solidified my support for him from now on. He was bright, articulate, and, reasonable.

Is Hillary "believable?"

Do you want to compare Hillary vs. Gary Johnson on the issue of INTEGRITY???

Didn't think so. Johnson never failed a bar exam either...

I'm pretty sure New Mexico still outlaws marijuana.....former Gov. Johnson just outed himself as breaking the laws of his state.....some 'integrity'...

Medical Cannabis Program in New Mexico

"If you want to legally consume cannabis for medicinal purposes in the state of New Mexico you must first apply for your medical cannabis card. "

1. Johnson is legal
2. Smoking pot vs. Castle Grande, Whitewater, Vince Foster, Filegate, Travelgate, appointing an all Zionist "US national security team" that bullied General Shelton to start a US - Iraq war over lies

I'll take Johnson's ethics over Hillary's, thank you...

So he's sick? what's wrong with him?

"Looks whacked"

PRAY he doesn't get to the debates, 'cause he'll win if he does, stoned for the debates or not...
I watched the Libertarian debate among the three of them - Johnson, McAfee and Petersen. The young kid seemed to be the most articulate on that debate.

I listened to Petersen on Beck's radio program not too long ago and that pretty much solidified my support for him from now on. He was bright, articulate, and, reasonable.
Don't worry MDK I'm still your friend even though you just admitted to being an idiot :poke:

"So he's sick? what's wrong with him?"

Nothing, the guy is seriously healthy.

To qualify, all one has to prove is that one suffers occasional migraines, like from reading shit like yours on a message board...

Boner should have laid off brown booze and defunded obozos' $10T. Yesterday I tried to think of any of them worth weght in salt? Sessions, Paul......any others? I found myself so disgusted with this $4T mafia.........the system is broken.

To qualify, all one has to prove is that one suffers occasional migraines, like from reading shit like yours on a message board...
in other words he's just another stoner taking advantage of the "medical marijuana" program.....

Ever Presidential candidate has their vices. I hear Clinton watches The Apprentice.

Campaign_2016_Johnson.JPEG-0dd6a_s878x651.jpg

Wow.....just Wow.............:laugh2:

Gary Johnson promises to lay off the weed as president

SMH

Pot does not negatively effect your mind in any way. I'm walking proof of that.

clinton_photo-AB.jpeg

Especially if you don't inhale.

"Looks whacked"

Don't worry MDK I'm still your friend even though you just admitted to being an idiot :poke:

I believe your silver tongue is what I love most about you. :lol:

He should have came out and said " You want to know if I smoke pot, well it depends on what the definition of smoke is, also the definition of pot"

"I did not have toke with that joint"

Forum List

Back