Gary Johnson promises to lay off the weed if elected President

Who cares? Lincoln managed the Civil War and he was a known crack addict.

Okay. I might have just made that up.

According to reports of the times, the Founding Fathers were all "Drinkers of Distinction".
I believe that Hillary has been known to hit the booze now and then!

Bill's had surgery on his nose because of his Mena Airport supply of coke while Ark Gov...

He got the "W.C Fields Package".

Prove he doesn't suffer migraines...
Prove he didn't get them from smoking pot.....

Here then are four of the most important reasons you should not use marijuana.

For more detailed information on the risks associated with using marijuana, visit: www.narconon.org/drug-abuse/marijuana/

1. Abnormal brain: A 2014 study of young, casual marijuana users (fewer than 4 uses a week) showed their brains to be abnormal compared to non-users. The more marijuana they smoke, the more their brains differ from non-users.

2. Addiction: When persons start using marijuana in their teens one in six will become addicted. When they are over 18, 9% will become addicted.

3. Memory, Learning, Perception & Problem Solving: Use of marijuana results in problems with memory a learning, distorted perception difficulty with problem-solving and impaired driving.

4. Emergency Room Visits: In 2011, more that 450,000 people rushed to US emergency rooms to get help for adverse reactions to marijuana abuse. Symptoms included intense anxiety, panic attacks, severe stomach pain and violent, continuous vomiting.

[/QUOTE]

What does make YOU lie? Inquiring minds want to know[/QUOTE]

Greed, religion, and politics...

I just wonder who the hell could possibly believe Americans who are already terminally stupid would benefit from a drug that makes you even more stupid.

[QUOTE

1. Abnormal brain: A 2014 study of young, casual marijuana users (fewer than 4 uses a week) showed their brains to be abnormal compared to non-users. The more marijuana they smoke, the more their brains differ from non-users.

2. Addiction: When persons start using marijuana in their teens one in six will become addicted. When they are over 18, 9% will become addicted.

3. Memory, Learning, Perception & Problem Solving: Use of marijuana results in problems with memory a learning, distorted perception difficulty with problem-solving and impaired driving.

4. Emergency Room Visits: In 2011, more that 450,000 people rushed to US emergency rooms to get help for adverse reactions to marijuana abuse. Symptoms included intense anxiety, panic attacks, severe stomach pain and violent, continuous vomiting.

Brought to you by

"Lawyers against legalized cannabis"

because we lawyers want our money, and we don't care about your misery or your country...

[QUOTE

Brought to you by

because we lawyers want our money, and we don't care about your misery or your country...

If you're miserable b/c you can't legally smoke weed I suggest you get a life. STAT

Meanwhile, as busy bodied Hillary and Trump supporters get all pissed off that a pothead is smarter, healthier, and better qualified than the two of them summed together, time to "get a life," because the $18 trillion we now owe as a country, don't worry about that until the "US media" tells you to...

That legalizing weed would be a plus $250 billion per year to the US taxpayer...

GOP and Dems ask... HOW DOES THAT HELP ISRAEL????

Right, because pot heads are sooooooooooooooooooo believable. Where do I sign up, NOT!!!!!

Weed doesn't make you lie.

Funny, I've never known a pot head that didn't. Does NOOOOOOOOO OFFICER, that's not mine, I don't do drugs ring any bells?

Have you ever known anyone who didnt lie?

I don't lie. In fact , I'm usually told "don't fucking tell them that" in regards to being too upfront and honest.

For more detailed information on the risks associated with using marijuana, visit: www.narconon.org/drug-abuse/marijuana/

When I was in high school (late 60s) they said it would damage our virility. We ran lots of extracurricular experiments, and there was no damage.

If you drink a case of beer a day, you might have brain damage. If you smoke pot all day every day, you might have brain damage. But, anyone who smokes that much is already brain damaged, so ... experiments with rats eating a comparable 400 lbs. of pure THC are generally not applicable to humans.

I have never known anyone addicted to marijuana.

I read at that time 5-7 books a week, often while high. I remember them all to this day.

I have never known anyone to have a bad time smoking pot, beyond coughing their lungs out.

While smoking pot may exacerbate certain mental conditions, that is not the problem of people who do not suffer from those mental conditions.

Leave the adults alone.

[QUOTE

Brought to you by

We sure as hell don't want a president who may have these problems:

Chronic use or consumption of higher potency marijuana can result in more severe harmful effects the user never intended.

These include:

• Panic attacks
  • Strongly fluctuating emotional states
  • Paranoia
  • Fragmented thoughts
  • An illusion of insight but with a real-world dulling of attention
  • Psychotic episodes
  • Increased heart rate — up to 160 beats a minute
  • Fainting
  • Depersonalization (the state in which one loses the sense of his own identity and his thoughts when one’s feelings seem like they belong to someone else)

Right, because pot heads are sooooooooooooooooooo believable. Where do I sign up, NOT!!!!!

Weed doesn't make you lie.

Funny, I've never known a pot head that didn't. Does NOOOOOOOOO OFFICER, that's not mine, I don't do drugs ring any bells?

Have you ever known anyone who didnt lie?

I don't lie. In fact , I'm usually told "don't fucking tell them that" in regards to being too upfront and honest.

So thats 1....and everyone else smokes weed. Thats likely!

When I was in high school (late 60s) they said it would damage our virility. We ran lots of extracurricular experiments, and there was no damage.

If you drink a case of beer a day, you might have brain damage. If you smoke pot all day every day, you might have brain damage. But, anyone who smokes that much is already brain damaged, so ... experiments with rats eating a comparable 400 lbs. of pure THC are generally not applicable to humans.

I have never known anyone addicted to marijuana.

I read at that time 5-7 books a week, often while high. I remember them all to this day.

I have never known anyone to have a bad time smoking pot, beyond coughing their lungs out.

While smoking pot may exacerbate certain mental conditions, that is not the problem of people who do not suffer from those mental conditions.

Leave the adults alone.

I believe you have a right to smoke all the pot you want. but don't pretend it isn't addictive and damaging. Of course it is, and pretending otherwise weakens the argument.

Liquor is at least as addictive and damaging as weed, yet legal. End of fucking discussion about keeping marijuana illegal.

Dr. Sanjay Gupta used to believe all the lawyer driven BS about weed. Then he did his own research..

Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I changed my mind on weed - CNN.com

"They didn't have the science to support that claim, and I now know that when it comes to marijuana neither of those things are true. It doesn't have a high potential for abuse, and there are very legitimate medical applications. "

Now, Dr. Gupta, do that same thing regarding the Global Warming fraud...

Forum List

Back