Gary Johnson promises to lay off the weed if elected President

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Campaign_2016_Johnson.JPEG-0dd6a_s878x651.jpg

Wow.....just Wow.............:laugh2:

Gary Johnson promises to lay off the weed as president

Who wants him to lay off. The guy is in perfect health and is much smarter than Hillary and The Donald summed together...

Is Hillary "believable?"

Do you want to compare Hillary vs. Gary Johnson on the issue of INTEGRITY???

Didn't think so. Johnson never failed a bar exam either...

"Looks whacked"

as opposed to ARE WHACKED like Hillary and Donald...

PRAY he doesn't get to the debates, 'cause he'll win if he does, stoned for the debates or not...

Is Hillary "believable?"

I'm pretty sure New Mexico still outlaws marijuana.....former Gov. Johnson just outed himself as breaking the laws of his state.....some 'integrity'...

So what is the message here?

On the one hand, he seems to be admitting that smoking weed screws up your mind, so how does this appeal to libertarian pot heads who want it legalized?

On the other hand, he has admitted to being a pot head, which will cause pot bigots to not vote for him.

Well, what else do you expect from a pot head?

"Looks whacked"

as opposed to ARE WHACKED like Hillary and Donald...

PRAY he doesn't get to the debates, 'cause he'll win if he does, stoned for the debates or not...
I watched the Libertarian debate among the three of them - Johnson, McAfee and Petersen. The young kid seemed to be the most articulate on that debate.

Who cares? Lincoln managed the Civil War and he was a known crack addict.

Okay. I might have just made that up.

Is Hillary "believable?"

I'm pretty sure New Mexico still outlaws marijuana.....former Gov. Johnson just outed himself as breaking the laws of his state.....some 'integrity'...

Medical Cannabis Program in New Mexico

"If you want to legally consume cannabis for medicinal purposes in the state of New Mexico you must first apply for your medical cannabis card. "

1. Johnson is legal
2. Smoking pot vs. Castle Grande, Whitewater, Vince Foster, Filegate, Travelgate, appointing an all Zionist "US national security team" that bullied General Shelton to start a US - Iraq war over lies

I'll take Johnson's ethics over Hillary's, thank you...

Is Hillary "believable?"

Whoa! Integrity? Compared to whose?

So there was this guy who went to a store and demanded to buy a TV. The owner just looked at him and shook his head and said, "Sorry, I don't sell to pot heads".

The next day, the same guy walked into the store and demanded to buy the TV again. Again, the owner looked at him and said, "I thought I told you that I don't sell to pot heads".

Undaunted, the man returned the third day and again demanded to buy the TV. The owner began to talk as the man interrupted him, "Yea, you don't sell to pot heads, but how do you know that I'm a pot head?" The owner replied, "Because that is a microwave, not a TV."

Forum List

Back