Game of Thrones producers can go f**k themselves

If you look at a tv character as a daughter, you need a fuckin life.
Not my actual daughter dumbass. A metaphor of sorts.
People on the internet are incredibly dense
Try speed dating. Or plenty of fish. Get a girlfriend.
Married twice. 5 kids and 2 grandkids.
Dont need a girlfriend.

And lol at telling me to get a life when you are on this site everyday. Find a mirror chump
Im not on here everyday, liar.
Pretty sure typing on a forum isnt near as bad as looking at a tv character as your daughter :lol:

What a loss of innocence for young Arya

Watching your father get decapitated
Instead of reciting nursery rhymes, reciting the names of those you want to kill
Becoming a face changer
Viciously killing dozens
Sex? Outrage

Instead of reciting nursery rhymes, reciting the names of those you want to kill
Becoming a face changer
Viciously killing dozens
Sex? Outrage

Sansa wasn't raped in the book. The hollywood filth added that in on their own. Nobody wanted to see that any more than they wanted to see Arya's nude potato-shaped body.

bronn_edited.png

Becoming a face changer
Viciously killing dozens
Sex? Outrage

Sansa wasn't raped in the book. The hollywood filth added that in on their own. Nobody wanted to see that any more than they wanted to see Arya's nude potato-shaped body.
I was glad for her
Closest to a normal relationship in a decade

Becoming a face changer
Viciously killing dozens
Sex? Outrage

I was glad for her
Closest to a normal relationship in a decade

Sure, ok. I haven't seen it and I don't know how explicit it was but it does seem kinda inappropriate to me that a girl who started out on the show 12 years old is now doing nude scenes in the same show. It's not as if they couldn't have handled it more tastefully.

Well, Gramps, you are not alone...

upload_2019-4-23_15-40-14.png

There are 42 people on Twitter that appear to agree with your assessment.

I had a weird experience when I started attending a church that I had not attended for about 6 years.

I saw this young woman coming down the aisle with t he host and offering, and IO could not help but think, 'OMG, she is hot, God forgive me!' I laughed to myself while enjoying a little naughtiness just before the Eucharist offering. I did not dwell on the thought at all.

Then I recognized her as this grown up version of a little girl that I had seen from the time of being a little toddler and her parents, friends, started bringing her to church regularly.

I wanted to crawl into a hole and away from the Presence of God when I realized who she was.

I wanted to peel my skin off.

I get your feelings I think, but people on TV are totally artificial so none of that that happens on the tube/flat screen bothers me any more, which is another kind of distressing.

Last edited:
The Arya character is easily old enough to marry and have children, and the desire to experience sex before possibly being killed in battle is perfectly consistent with her personna. Further, the de-flowering character is just the sort of not-terribly-masculine-or-threatening person that she would be comfortable trying it with.

I seriously cannot imagine how a GOT fan who has watched incest, rape, decapitation, physical emasculation, torture, immolation, amputation, flaying, and all other sorts of human atrocity through the first seven seasons would be offended by a consensual sex scene like this.

OTOH, she and her "sister" are two of the least sexually attractive characters in all of television. Compare with Danny T, whom half the male audience fantasizes about nailing.

The Arya character is easily old enough to marry and have children, and the desire to experience sex before possibly being killed in battle is perfectly consistent with her personna. Further, the de-flowering character is just the sort of not-terribly-masculine-or-threatening person that she would be comfortable trying it with.

I seriously cannot imagine how a GOT fan who has watched incest, rape, decapitation, physical emasculation, torture, immolation, amputation, flaying, and all other sorts of human atrocity through the first seven seasons would be offended by a consensual sex scene like this.

OTOH, she and her "sister" are two of the least sexually attractive characters in all of television. Compare with Danny T, whom half the male audience fantasizes about nailing.
I can't seem to find exactly who Danny T is. A male? Female?

Right. Not attractive at all. If you saw her slinging hash at an all-night diner, you wouldn't give it a second thought. It would take at least a six-pack for me to consider that face the least bit attractive.

Daenerys Targaryen, aka "Danny"

white danerys.png

Ah, I googled Danny T and like wtf?

'Game of Thrones': Maisie Williams discusses Arya's surprise Gendry scene

So after YEARS of watching this young lady grow up from the age of about 11 they see fit to give her a sex scene with nudity? Really?
I'm sure the majority of the public look at her as I do, like a daughter, but apparently the producers wanted to see some tits and ass...

Disgusting and uncalled for as far as the story/plot went.

Dude, it's just a tv show. You DON'T have to watch it.

Daenerys Targaryen

From what I saw she's got a real hot ass! Flaming hot! Burn your wood to ashes!

Forum List

Back