Hey kids....Disney wants to kill your parents

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The last thing any groomer wants is for kids to have parents to protect them. Liberals statists want nothing less than to take a child's welfare out of the hands of their parents, and put the government in charge of raising them the way they see fit. This can also be seen in more than several Disney movies, which typically start out by the main character's parents being permanently written out of the script.

Notice the pattern here?

All Times Disney Has Killed Movie Parents​

Cinderella

Cinderella lost her mother when she was a child and her father died only a few years later. She had to stay with her evil stepmom and stepsisters.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

Snow White’s mum died soon after her birth and her father passed away after marrying the Evil Queen.

Tarzan

His parents were both killed by Sabor, a leopard. Kala, a female gorilla, adopted Tarzan.

Lilo and Stitch

Nani and her little sister Lilo lost their parents in a car accident before the beginning of the film.

Frozen

Elsa and Anna’s parents died in a shipwreck and Elsa became Queen of Arandelle.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire

The crystal protecting the city consumed Kida’s mother. Rourke killed Kida’s father, the King of Atlantis.

The Sword in the Stone

Both of Arthur’s parents, King Uther Pendragon and Lady Igraine both died, leaving him an orphan.

Ratatouille

Linguini lost both his parents, Renata Linguini and Gusteau.

Bambi

Everyone remembers the scene where the hunters kill Bambi’s mum. It was very traumatizing.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

While trying to protect her baby, Judge Frollo killed Quasimodo’s mother.

Brother Bear

Koda’s mum was killed by humans, while she was trying to protect her baby.

Finding Nemo

Coral, Nemo’s mother was killed by a barracuda at the beginning of the movie.

The Fox and the Hound

Tod’s mother was shot by a hunter, while trying to escape with her baby.

Beauty and the Beast

Belle’s mother is not mentioned but we assume that she died, leaving her daughter and her husband behind.

Ariel’s Beginning

The movie explains how Ariel lost her mom. Queen Athena was crushed by a ship after saving one of her daughters and trying to reach for a music box on a rock.

Aladdin

Jasmine’s mother is never mentioned, but we can assume that she died when the princess was younger. Aladdin finds his father, Cassim, in the sequel. But he also found out that his mother died when he was little and was led to believe he was an orphan.

Pocahontas

Chief Powhatan raised his daughter on his own as her mom died many years ago.

The Lion King

King Mufasa was killed/betrayed by his brother Scar. For most of his life, Simba thought that it was his fault if Mufasa died.

The Princess and the Frog

Tiana’s father, James, died during the First World War.

Mulan

Shang’s father, General Li, died fighting the Huns.

All Times Disney Has Killed Movie Parents - FandomWire

I will also add Donald Duck. Huey, Dewey, and Louie called him "Uncle Donald." What happened to their parents?

Last edited:
And here we thought Disney was just presenting unrealistic standards for girls ... just need to be a pretty and Prince Charming will come and woo you ... you need to watch Shrek again ..

... but you're okay with Cap't Kirk's beastiality? ... "all alien females have large tits" ...

I did actually kind of notice that years ago! I have hated Disney my whole life. I'm over 50 and was kind of coerced into being Mickey Mouse for Halloween at the age of three. I saw my reflection in the door of the first house I went to and then demanded that my parents take me home. The following year I was an astronaut on Halloween, and by that time I had decided that I fervently hated Disney.

I have always been keenly aware of some kind of subtle sick brainwashing routine with them. If I could sign Disney's death warrant I would. I don't think I like everything about Desantis, but I certainly would love to see someone bring them down...so much that it makes me drool!

A lot of the best children's stories involve them helpless, afraid, etc because it makes you emotionally sorry for the character but then they find friends, reunited with family, or whatever and it makes the happy ending happier.

One of childrens biggest fears is being alone and these stories play on it. Hansel and Gretel was about 2 kids out in the woods lost and alone, little red riding hood leaves her home and is on her own, and so on.

Being alone, being seperated from your family, losing your parents is something universally felt by all children. It's a story hook. Disney didn't create the idea and aren't the only ones to use it.

Disney is inappropriate for children.

Current Disney is not. But up through the 90s Disney was great for kids.

Animation aside they used to have a lot of great live action stuff. And quite a few movies no one knew Disney was a part of thst i still love today like something wicked this way comes and the straight story.

I did actually kind of notice that years ago! I have hated Disney my whole life. I'm over 50 and was kind of coerced into being Mickey Mouse for Halloween at the age of three. I saw my reflection in the door of the first house I went to and then demanded that my parents take me home. The following year I was an astronaut on Halloween, and by that time I had decided that I fervently hated Disney.

I have always been keenly aware of some kind of subtle sick brainwashing routine with them. If I could sign Disney's death warrant I would. I don't think I like everything about Desantis, but I certainly would love to see someone bring them down...so much that it makes me drool!
Cool story bro. Lolololl
Tell us more things you remember at age 3

Cool story bro. Lolololl
Tell us more things you remember at age 3
Picking berries near the tracks, the ones my grandmother told me were ok.

Trains going by.

The accordian-style door in my bedroom.

Sitting on my bunk bed humming along to Goodbye Yellow Brick Road when it was a brand new radio hit.

Losing my tonka tractor in the mud.

Wandering off down the street, and my mother chasing me down in her funky purple bathrobe looking like Samantha from "Bewitched".

Stepping on my mom's boyfriend's head as I got up to use bathroom while they slept on a mattress on the floor when we first moved in.

Falling partly out of an apple tree but being suspended by my own belt from a branch and my mom's boyfriend getting me down.

My mom praising me on my 3rd birthday.

My mom's two cats Scotch and Joey.

Visiting an 1800's rich estate turned into a park in NJ with the whole family in '74.

My mom's home-based daycare business...where she caught me sticking my fingers and toys in a little girl's snatch one day!.😆 --> One of my favorite memories from that time! Yeah, I started early, "BRO".

My earliest memories are vivid and started a few months BEFORE I turned three, right around 1974-75 Your miles and memories may vary, though......"BRO". When did they start, 5 years ago when you hit 12?....."BRO"? 😏

Mine started over 50 years ago when I was a tot. Thankfully I still have them, and personally I wish I could say I'm sorry that you're unable to conceive of that....but I'm not sorry. Not at all. Hey, "Lolollol, BRO." :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Mine started over 50 years ago when I was a tot. Thankfully I still have them, and personally I wish I could say I'm sorry that you're unable to conceive of that....but I'm not sorry. Not at all.
Where was it that I shared any of my childhood memories with you?
I just said cool story bro.
Now you've shared even cooler stories. Neat.

Where was it that I shared any of my childhood memories with you?
I just said cool story bro.
Now you've shared even cooler stories. Neat.
Ok. I had the impression you thought I was making it up and were snickering, as if a person couldn't remember things from that age so vividly. If not, my bad. Glad you liked them!

The last thing any groomer wants is for kids to have parents to protect them. Liberals statists want nothing less than to take a child's welfare out of the hands of their parents, and put the government in charge of raising them the way they see fit. This can also be seen in more than several Disney movies, which typically start out by the main character's parents being permanently written out of the script.

Notice the pattern here?

All Times Disney Has Killed Movie Parents​

Cinderella

Cinderella lost her mother when she was a child and her father died only a few years later. She had to stay with her evil stepmom and stepsisters.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

Snow White’s mum died soon after her birth and her father passed away after marrying the Evil Queen.

Tarzan

His parents were both killed by Sabor, a leopard. Kala, a female gorilla, adopted Tarzan.

Lilo and Stitch

Nani and her little sister Lilo lost their parents in a car accident before the beginning of the film.

Frozen

Elsa and Anna’s parents died in a shipwreck and Elsa became Queen of Arandelle.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire

The crystal protecting the city consumed Kida’s mother. Rourke killed Kida’s father, the King of Atlantis.

The Sword in the Stone

Both of Arthur’s parents, King Uther Pendragon and Lady Igraine both died, leaving him an orphan.

Ratatouille

Linguini lost both his parents, Renata Linguini and Gusteau.

Bambi

Everyone remembers the scene where the hunters kill Bambi’s mum. It was very traumatizing.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

While trying to protect her baby, Judge Frollo killed Quasimodo’s mother.

Brother Bear

Koda’s mum was killed by humans, while she was trying to protect her baby.

Finding Nemo

Coral, Nemo’s mother was killed by a barracuda at the beginning of the movie.

The Fox and the Hound

Tod’s mother was shot by a hunter, while trying to escape with her baby.

Beauty and the Beast

Belle’s mother is not mentioned but we assume that she died, leaving her daughter and her husband behind.

Ariel’s Beginning

The movie explains how Ariel lost her mom. Queen Athena was crushed by a ship after saving one of her daughters and trying to reach for a music box on a rock.

Aladdin

Jasmine’s mother is never mentioned, but we can assume that she died when the princess was younger. Aladdin finds his father, Cassim, in the sequel. But he also found out that his mother died when he was little and was led to believe he was an orphan.

Pocahontas

Chief Powhatan raised his daughter on his own as her mom died many years ago.

The Lion King

King Mufasa was killed/betrayed by his brother Scar. For most of his life, Simba thought that it was his fault if Mufasa died.

The Princess and the Frog

Tiana’s father, James, died during the First World War.

Mulan

Shang’s father, General Li, died fighting the Huns.

All Times Disney Has Killed Movie Parents - FandomWire

I will also add Donald Duck. Huey, Dewey, and Louie called him "Uncle Donald." What happened to their parents?
Yes, I have noted disturbing themes like that in Disney movies for quite some time. It becomes more and more obvious every time I see something new from them.

Forum List

Back