Game of Thrones producers can go f**k themselves

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
'Game of Thrones': Maisie Williams discusses Arya's surprise Gendry scene

So after YEARS of watching this young lady grow up from the age of about 11 they see fit to give her a sex scene with nudity? Really?
I'm sure the majority of the public look at her as I do, like a daughter, but apparently the producers wanted to see some tits and ass...

Disgusting and uncalled for as far as the story/plot went.

It wouldn't be GOT if someone doesn't schtupp someone.

So after YEARS of watching this young lady grow up from the age of about 11 they see fit to give her a sex scene with nudity? Really?
I'm sure the majority of the public look at her as I do, like a daughter, but apparently the producers wanted to see some tits and ass...

Get over yourself....it totally fits the thinking she's gonna die tomorrow.

Did this bother no one else last night?
Nope...she is 22

She thinks she will probably die, wanted to get laid first
At least it wasn’t The Hound
And we have been watching here since she was a TWEEN. Like a daughter.

Creepy as fuck
Well..I've not watched 'as a daughter'! Her character is just a bit creepy and the scene provided a welcome glimpse of her humanity. GoT strives for realism, they often achieve it.

LOL@ 'The Hound'!! Now that's just wrong!

iu

• Banned

Why am I not surprised that the board dyke enjoyed seeing the little girl we watched grow up naked?

I'm betting she's gonna take it all.

Last contender standing.

I'm betting she's gonna take it all.

Last contender standing.
Sansa

If any of you plebians read the books you'd know that the Hound is supposed to be much younger than how he's portrayed in the show and that the romantic subtext between him and Sansa is one of the highlights of the story.

Forum List

Back