Game of Thrones producers can go f**k themselves

Thegirl that plays her character has been nude before. She released she pics of her and her friends skinny dipping or something.

Aryas sex scene looked very tender and affectionate

Given how horrible her life has been, it seemed like a relief

I would have like to see more interaction and a better lead up. This choppy, rushed pacing ruined what could have been a much more meaningful milestone for both Arya and Gendry.
It's like the producers are still trying to get new viewers. That is what tits and ass do when the story telling is shit.

'Game of Thrones': Maisie Williams discusses Arya's surprise Gendry scene

So after YEARS of watching this young lady grow up from the age of about 11 they see fit to give her a sex scene with nudity? Really?
I'm sure the majority of the public look at her as I do, like a daughter, but apparently the producers wanted to see some tits and ass...

Disgusting and uncalled for as far as the story/plot went.
Sounds like a personal issue. Getting emotionally attached to a fictional character, being played by an actress...? Like a daughter? You’re fucking trolling us right now..?

I would have like to see more interaction and a better lead up. This choppy, rushed pacing ruined what could have been a much more meaningful milestone for both Arya and Gendry.
It's like the producers are still trying to get new viewers. That is what tits and ass do when the story telling is shit.
They have cut down on the T&A from the early years

I don't think this is the case. They have a huge fan base who are devoted to the show. This is them trying to get to the finish line. Story lines that should have unfolded over several episodes are condensed into one scene. It's lazy and disrespectful to the characters and the audience.

They have cut down on the T&A from the early years

Winter is Here. It's too cold to prance around nekkid. And they killed off Ros who was the most prominent nekkid chick.

I don't think this is the case. They have a huge fan base who are devoted to the show. This is them trying to get to the finish line. Story lines that should have unfolded over several episodes are condensed into one scene. It's lazy and disrespectful to the characters and the audience.

The show hasn't quite been right since they went past what has been covered in the books. That old man George RR Martin is never gonna finish, too busy schmoozing with celebrities.

Young actress was taken advantage of by veteran producers imo.
The actress is 22. The character was about 18.
And we have watched her since she was 12 or 13.

Does no one have any sense of decency or boundaries?

Its fiction Gramps.

The story only only exist in the mind of Martin and the Hollywood script writers. Its not real.

It is entertainment. If it doesn't entertain you then don't watch it.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?! Have you no morals? We watched this sweet little girl grow up! It's as if she's our own grandchild! And now we are watching her get laid! And SHE LOVED IT!!

HBO has betrayed our trust!

"Sweet"?? LOL!

That girl is a murdering bitch. I would hate to be on her "list".

They have been getting nowhere for five years
They need to cut out the subplots and wrap things up

What the fuck is wrong with you people?! Have you no morals? We watched this sweet little girl grow up! It's as if she's our own grandchild! And now we are watching her get laid! And SHE LOVED IT!!

HBO has betrayed our trust!
Perhaps you could throw yourself out a window like Cersei's kid did.

They have been getting nowhere for five years
They need to cut out the subplots and wrap things up

If you were a contractor, I would never hire you to remodel my house.

Just sayin'.

Thegirl that plays her character has been nude before. She released she pics of her and her friends skinny dipping or something.
Everyone has been nude before

Speak for yourself, leftist degenerate FILTH.
^^^Came out of womb wearing wife-beater T-shirt, levi's and WWII GI boots--with red shoelaces!! ROTFLMAO!
iu

Everyone has been nude before

Speak for yourself, leftist degenerate FILTH.
^^^Came out of womb wearing wife-beater T-shirt, levi's and WWII GI boots--with red shoelaces!! ROTFLMAO!
iu

If DEMONcrats had their way, that baby would be ABORTED

Forum List

Back