Has Anyone Been Watching Jeopardy?

'Jeopardy' star James Holzhauer barely gets 18th win by just $18

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/190423200317-01-james-holzhauer-jeopardy-exlarge-169.jpg

I watched the show and held my breath as Adam Levin gave him a real run for the money. I was also watching how nervous James was, seeming quite unsure of himself at times.
190423200317-01-james-holzhauer-jeopardy-exlarge-169.jpg

Is there someone out there just waiting to unseat him?

The weeks Nielsen ratings are 6.0 only beat by Judge Judy @ 6.4

More @ 'Jeopardy' star James Holzhauer barely gets 18th win by just $18 and fans freaked out

4/30 Off to a great start; $9k at the 1st break. Far more composed than last night.

$12.6k in Jeopardy. On to Double. $56K+ with a category he should breeze through. $96.7k total. Not bad!

Guy is up to almost $1.5 million

I don’t see anyone beating him. Holtzhauer could play for a year
How long will the public tune in to watch this machine

I watched Friday, April 19, and shook my head in disbelief. A Las Vegas, self-proclaimed professional gambler, dominated the game. Before Final Jeopardy, he’d amassed $45k. His final bet was $35k and change and he nailed it.

The guy’s won over $800k in 12 appearances.

There are stories all over the net about it. This one is @ 'Jeopardy!' Legend Ken Jennings on James Holzhauer: 'It's Absolutely Insane'
Watched him out of curiosity. He’s a freak. He knows more than what any human would even run across in a lifetime.

I watched Friday, April 19, and shook my head in disbelief. A Las Vegas, self-proclaimed professional gambler, dominated the game. Before Final Jeopardy, he’d amassed $45k. His final bet was $35k and change and he nailed it.

The guy’s won over $800k in 12 appearances.

There are stories all over the net about it. This one is @ 'Jeopardy!' Legend Ken Jennings on James Holzhauer: 'It's Absolutely Insane'
Watched him out of curiosity. He’s a freak. He knows more than what any human would even run across in a lifetime.

He gets 97 percent of his answers right

Forum List

Back