Game of Thrones producers can go f**k themselves

dlr3e8nlypt21_jpg-921038.JPG

Thegirl that plays her character has been nude before. She released she pics of her and her friends skinny dipping or something.
Rightwinger after watching the sex scene over and over.

masturbate.jpg

Thegirl that plays her character has been nude before. She released she pics of her and her friends skinny dipping or something.
Everyone has been nude before

Speak for yourself, leftist degenerate FILTH.
^^^Came out of womb wearing wife-beater T-shirt, levi's and WWII GI boots--with red shoelaces!! ROTFLMAO!
iu

If DEMONcrats had their way, that baby would be ABORTED
Or just killed now.

Aryas sex scene looked very tender and affectionate

Given how horrible her life has been, it seemed like a relief

I would have like to see more interaction and a better lead up. This choppy, rushed pacing ruined what could have been a much more meaningful milestone for both Arya and Gendry.
It's like the producers are still trying to get new viewers. That is what tits and ass do when the story telling is shit.
They have cut down on the T&A from the early years

Winter is Here. It's too cold to prance around nekkid. And they killed off Ros who was the most prominent nekkid chick.
Cersi had quite an extended naked scene
Shame....Shame

I would have like to see more interaction and a better lead up. This choppy, rushed pacing ruined what could have been a much more meaningful milestone for both Arya and Gendry.
It's like the producers are still trying to get new viewers. That is what tits and ass do when the story telling is shit.

Winter is Here. It's too cold to prance around nekkid. And they killed off Ros who was the most prominent nekkid chick.
Shame....Shame
It was a body double. She was pregnant at the time.

Shame....Shame

Except that it was a body double, not Lena Headey.

Maisie Williams responded to the outrage over this scene she said just think about her family <paraphrased> lol

'Game of Thrones': Maisie Williams discusses Arya's surprise Gendry scene

So after YEARS of watching this young lady grow up from the age of about 11 they see fit to give her a sex scene with nudity? Really?
I'm sure the majority of the public look at her as I do, like a daughter, but apparently the producers wanted to see some tits and ass...

Disgusting and uncalled for as far as the story/plot went.
I'm surprised anyone would get their bowls in an up roar over a TV show. Pick up the remote and use it to either change the channel or better yet turn the dayum thing off, get off of your ass and go do something constructive.

^^^Came out of womb wearing wife-beater T-shirt, levi's and WWII GI boots--with red shoelaces!! ROTFLMAO!
iu

Game of Thrones?

But,but...What about Abortion?

iu

Game of Thrones?

illegals are taking our jobs!

Shame....Shame
Did you whack off the that as well?

Shame....Shame
Did you whack off the that as well?

Oh Puh-leeeeze! Do you really want to know? What is read cannot be unread.

Did this bother no one else last night?
Nope...she is 22

She thinks she will probably die, wanted to get laid first
At least it wasn’t The Hound
And we have been watching here since she was a TWEEN. Like a daughter.

Creepy as fuck
Well..I've not watched 'as a daughter'! Her character is just a bit creepy and the scene provided a welcome glimpse of her humanity. GoT strives for realism, they often achieve it.

LOL@ 'The Hound'!! Now that's just wrong!

iu
Your daughter is a trained assassin.

Not for nothing, but this is a FICTIONAL story, with dragons, white walkers, magic, and all sorts of things that don't really exist in real life.

And yeah, if I'm reading a book, or watching a story that covers a long period of time like GOT does, sure, I'd be a bit invested in the characters that I liked, but I would never look at them as a primary family member such as a daughter.

And, Aria and Gentry have known each other since they were traveling together to go to the wall and escaped. They formed a strong friendship, and to see it blossom into him being her "first", kinda makes sense.

Do I think that the actress playing Aria is my daughter? Nope. Not even my sister. I understand the difference between reality and fantasy, so Aria hooking up with her probably best friend in the world doesn't bug me in the slightest.

iu

Game of Thrones?

illegals are taking our jobs!
Only in Kings Landing

Is this really a homely girl?

23-Maisie-Williams-Getty.jpg

Not attacking you, Indeependent, but I just do not grok your 'tude here.

Forum List

Back