Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

I guarantee Hillary will NOT release her medical records. The only way the public will know the truth about her health is when she has a stroke. Kaine is who the voters are getting if she wins.
What sort of records would you accept?
All of them. Her medical history.
If they concluded that she was healthy and on no medication would you accept them as true?
Sure, why not?
No you wouldn't, you've already made up your mind.

"She's dependent on drugs to keep her alive. The public has a right to know what is wrong with her so they can make an informed choice. What is she hiding?"

Hillary probably has Obama's long form birth certificate forger (supervised by Dan Rather) working on her medical records right now.

I guarantee Hillary will NOT release her medical records. The only way the public will know the truth about her health is when she has a stroke. Kaine is who the voters are getting if she wins.
If they concluded that she was healthy and on no medication would you accept them as true?
Sure, why not?

"She's dependent on drugs to keep her alive. The public has a right to know what is wrong with her so they can make an informed choice. What is she hiding?"
Why did you ask then?

Complete medical records showing her mental and physical health, including all medication she is taking or has recently taken. Of course, Trump should do the same.
Not a chance and none of your business.
In other words, you believe these records would show she is unfit for office.
No, it's simply none of your business. She has a letter, Trump has a letter. And that's the end of that.
Of course it's the business of every voter. If Hillary has psychotic episodes, such as her she apparently couldn't distinguish between fantasy and reality in her claims to have been under sniper fire when landing in Bosnia, and these are for the present being controlled with medications, it is essential that voters know this.
No. It's none of your business. The letter says she's healthy. That is all you get, all you are entitled to.

If she loses it, she has a VP. If he loses it it goes to the Speaker of the House. This was worked out long ago.
Sounds like you have already accepted as fact that she is mentally unfit to be president.

Sure, why not?

Why did you ask then?
Why do you want her records then?

Not a chance and none of your business.
No, it's simply none of your business. She has a letter, Trump has a letter. And that's the end of that.
Of course it's the business of every voter. If Hillary has psychotic episodes, such as her she apparently couldn't distinguish between fantasy and reality in her claims to have been under sniper fire when landing in Bosnia, and these are for the present being controlled with medications, it is essential that voters know this.
She's dependent on drugs to keep her alive. The public has a right to know what is wrong with her so they can make an informed choice. What is she hiding?
No Trump supporter should ever say, what are they hiding?

And at their age they both be on several drugs. Comes with the territory.
Then there should be no reason for you to be so afraid to have Hillary release her detailed mental and physical medical records.

She's dependent on drugs to keep her alive. The public has a right to know what is wrong with her so they can make an informed choice. What is she hiding?
No Trump supporter should ever say, what are they hiding?

And at their age they both be on several drugs. Comes with the territory.
Then there should be no reason for you to be so afraid to have Hillary release her detailed mental and physical medical records.
There is no fear. The idea is invalid. Medical records are not public.

Trump raises the stakes and calls Hillary's bluff. Once again, Trump sets the narrative for the upcoming week. Now, what will Hillary do?

TRUMP Calls Hillary's Bluff, Offers to Release Detailed Medical Records if Hillary Does Same
Don't believe him...he promised on more than one occasion to release his tax returns and he welshed on that.
Didn't he offer to debate Bernie Sanders then run for the hills as soon as Bernie called his bluff?

Sure, why not?

Why did you ask then?
She won't release them because she has a serious medical condition. I don't expect her to release them. I'm only pointing out that she WON'T release them and that she is hiding her condition, knowing she is not fit to serve as president. You are afraid this issue is going to sink her candidacy, aren't you?

Sure, why not?

Why did you ask then?
She won't release them because she has a serious medical condition. I don't expect her to release them. I'm only pointing out that she WON'T release them and that she is hiding her condition, knowing she is not fit to serve as president. You are afraid this issue is going to sink her candidacy, aren't you?
Not at all.
I'm pointing out that there's no point her releasing her records because, if they show no issues then you won't accept that they're true anyway.

Sure, why not?

Why did you ask then?

Says who? Not her physician.

I'm guessing you're clinging to conspiracy theories because you can smell the stink of death about the Trump presidency just like everyone else?

Sure, why not?

Why did you ask then?

I'm guessing you're clinging to conspiracy theories because you can smell the stink of death about the Trump presidency just like everyone else?
I'm basing it on the fact that she has a fucking blood clot in a major artery from the brain that she has to take Coumadin for the rest of her life to hopefully keep her from having a stroke. If she is so fucking healthy, why doesn't she release the records and prove it? If her physician (who is on her payroll) is telling the truth and not lying by omission, let's see the records and verify it. If you are confident she is healthy, why would you have a problem with it?

Why did you ask then?

I'm basing it on the fact that she has a fucking blood clot in a major artery from the brain that she has to take Coumadin for the rest of her life to hopefully keep her from having a stroke. If she is so fucking healthy, why doesn't she release the records and prove it? If her physician (who is on her payroll) is telling the truth and not lying by omission, let's see the records and verify it. If you are confident she is healthy, why would you have a problem with it?
Medical records are PRIVATE. How long before you get that?

If she strokes out that's Bill's concern, not yours.

Trump raises the stakes and calls Hillary's bluff. Once again, Trump sets the narrative for the upcoming week. Now, what will Hillary do?

TRUMP Calls Hillary's Bluff, Offers to Release Detailed Medical Records if Hillary Does Same
Don't believe him...he promised on more than one occasion to release his tax returns and he welshed on that.

but you believe Hillary? lmfao. The Clinton's are the biggest liars in American politics- ever.
Good. Then you have something to bitch about for another 8 years.

Why did you ask then?

I'm basing it on the fact that she has a fucking blood clot in a major artery from the brain that she has to take Coumadin for the rest of her life to hopefully keep her from having a stroke.

And who says that taking a blood thinner is a major health issue?

If she is so fucking healthy, why doesn't she release the records and prove it? If her physician (who is on her payroll) is telling the truth and not lying by omission, let's see the records and verify it. If you are confident she is healthy, why would you have a problem with it?

Isn't this the exact same logic you nutters used when pushing the Birther Conspiracy? That if Obama had nothing to hide he'd release his birth certificate.

And when he did.......you ignored that too.

Sigh......you can smell the stink of death on Trump's candidacy. So you're desperately running the conspiracy mill. Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back