Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

I thought Trump already released his doctor's report showing him to be the healthiest president yet. If Trump's health report was inaccurate, I'm sure he can keep coming up with better reports. Lots of them.

I guarantee Hillary will NOT release her medical records. The only way the public will know the truth about her health is when she has a stroke. Kaine is who the voters are getting if she wins.
What sort of records would you accept?
Complete medical records showing her mental and physical health, including all medication she is taking or has recently taken. Of course, Trump should do the same.
And if they said that she's completely healthy...would you accept them...or would you insist on her long-form medical records?
What would be the point? If she releases her medical records showing the results of all tests and treatments for, say, the last five years, why would anyone care about long term records? Since the presidency is such a high stress job, it is especially important to know if she has had any treatments or taken any drugs for anxiety, depression or other psychiatric issues.

I guarantee Hillary will NOT release her medical records. The only way the public will know the truth about her health is when she has a stroke. Kaine is who the voters are getting if she wins.
Complete medical records showing her mental and physical health, including all medication she is taking or has recently taken. Of course, Trump should do the same.
Not a chance and none of your business.
Democrat Senator Charles Schumer disagrees.

I thought Trump already released his doctor's report showing him to be the healthiest president yet. If Trump's health report was inaccurate, I'm sure he can keep coming up with better reports. Lots of them.
No doubt, a bit more complex than obamas fake birth certificate but still doable

And if they said that she's completely healthy...would you accept them...or would you insist on her long-form medical records?
What would be the point? If she releases her medical records showing the results of all tests and treatments for, say, the last five years, why would anyone care about long term records? Since the presidency is such a high stress job, it is especially important to know if she has had any treatments or taken any drugs for anxiety, depression or other psychiatric issues.
point over head.jpg

In other words, you believe these records would show she is unfit for office.
No, it's simply none of your business. She has a letter, Trump has a letter. And that's the end of that.

When you elect people this age don't expect anything but so-so health. Considering Reagan, JFK, and FDR, that's just fine in the end.

No, it's simply none of your business. She has a letter, Trump has a letter. And that's the end of that.
Of course it's the business of every voter. If Hillary has psychotic episodes, such as her she apparently couldn't distinguish between fantasy and reality in her claims to have been under sniper fire when landing in Bosnia, and these are for the present being controlled with medications, it is essential that voters know this.

Of course it's the business of every voter. If Hillary has psychotic episodes, such as her she apparently couldn't distinguish between fantasy and reality in her claims to have been under sniper fire when landing in Bosnia, and these are for the present being controlled with medications, it is essential that voters know this.
No. It's none of your business. The letter says she's healthy. That is all you get, all you are entitled to.

If she loses it, she has a VP. If he loses it it goes to the Speaker of the House. This was worked out long ago.

Last edited:
Trump raises the stakes and calls Hillary's bluff. Once again, Trump sets the narrative for the upcoming week. Now, what will Hillary do?

TRUMP Calls Hillary's Bluff, Offers to Release Detailed Medical Records if Hillary Does Same
Don't believe him...he promised on more than one occasion to release his tax returns and he welshed on that.

but you believe Hillary? lmfao. The Clinton's are the biggest liars in American politics- ever.

She's dependent on drugs to keep her alive. The public has a right to know what is wrong with her so they can make an informed choice. What is she hiding?

All of them. Her medical history.
If they concluded that she was healthy and on no medication would you accept them as true?

She's dependent on drugs to keep her alive. The public has a right to know what is wrong with her so they can make an informed choice. What is she hiding?
No Trump supporter should ever say, what are they hiding?

And at their age they both be on several drugs. Comes with the territory.

I thought Trump already released his doctor's report showing him to be the healthiest president yet.

Psst, that letter is obvious bs...maybe not obvious to you...but it is to anyone with even scant familiarity with medical profession and meaning of stuff like "positive result".

Trump making that embarrassing letter public is a strong indicator something is seriously wrong with him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back