Gallup: almost 1/3 of Republicans are pro-Russia as Dems dis Putin

So don't support the Russians Charwin , doesn't matter to me . Everything looks to be up to Trump so you might as well just relax as your boat building labor self deports back to their third world hellhole countries Charwin .

I'm very happy for you that you support Putin. Good for you.
So you have nothing to counter act that you need to involve my boat Pismoe? And it's not a boat it's a Yacht.
What are you fascinated with my Yacht Pismoe?
Since when I did get involved deporting illegals Pismoe?
--------------------------------------------------------------- as i said earlier , you sound nervous and frantic as you pull yer hair out Charwin !!

I'm very relax laughing at your ass. When you mixed or involved something else in a discussions that has nothing to do with these bull shit .......... Like my yacht or illegals or insults ............ Meaning you are deflecting, loosing or panicking.
Keep that in mind Pismoe.

Russia has proven to be a better friend to America than democrats.

Can you name one item why you think Russia is a better friend than democrats?
What is Russia's contribution to Americans that you think they are better than democrat?
What is Russia's constitution to America that you love Putin so much?

Can you name one item...... What is Putin good for?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i think that this is post number 39 . In reply , i would prefer working with Christian Russians over mrobamas 'arab' muslims Charwin . But thats just ME Charwin .

you oughta be out relaxing and fishing from the Deck of yer BOAT Charwin !!

And why do you care what I do in my spare time Pismoe?
Go take your meds then take a nap Pismoe.
------------------------------------------------------------i like you , without you i'd have to invent you or mess with 'louisdog' Charwin !!

Russia has proven to be a better friend to America than democrats.

Can you name one item why you think Russia is a better friend than democrats?
What is Russia's contribution to Americans that you think they are better than democrat?
What is Russia's constitution to America that you love Putin so much?

Can you name one item...... What is Putin good for?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i think that this is post number 39 . In reply , i would prefer working with Christian Russians over mrobamas 'arab' muslims Charwin . But thats just ME Charwin .

Thrn you are way way off Pismoe.

Who is MROBAMAS?

And what/where/why do you think Christian Russians are better than Americans?

Forum List

Back