Gallup: almost 1/3 of Republicans are pro-Russia as Dems dis Putin

its just crazy , as I said , USA has a history of dealing with Russia , If done using the concept of 'trust but verify' I see no problem working with Russia in areas of common ground . As I said earlier , Russia is better than the muslims that were / are mrobamas allies , imo !!:afro:

its just crazy , as I said , USA has a history of dealing with Russia , If done using the concept of 'trust but verify' I see no problem working with Russia in areas of common ground . As I said earlier , Russia is better than the muslims that were / are mrobamas allies , imo !!:afro:

no one is about to 'trust and verify' with ex-KGB and now CIC of the same agency (under a different Rooskie name).

trusting Putin to any extent is ridiculous

trust the KGB, yeah ok

Russian policy is no better for us than ISIS.

Neither have our best interests in mind.

Yup, it's true alright.........per Gallup......

Story Highlights

• 22% of Americans hold a favorable opinion of Putin; 72% unfavorable
  • Republicans' favorable views of Putin up sharply from 2015
  • 28% of Americans have favorable view of Russia

Putin's Image Rises in US, Mostly Among Republicans

All Demonrats support the members of the pedo cult

Muslim%20Child%20Bride%20Wedding%207%20Year%20Old%20ISIS%20Syria.jpg

Pismoe I have several questions for you buddy.
1. Do you honestly believe Putin will give up or remove his ICBM that are pointed to us just because of Trump?
2. Do you honestly believe Putin will just relinquish Crimea just because of Trump?
3. Do you honestly believe that Putin will stop his spy ships and submarines patrolling near our borders?
4. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop selling arms and supporting Iran and Syria just because of Trump?
5. Or maybe to can explain why his neighbors are so nervous that they are turning to west for their protection.
6. Can you tell me what is Putin's contribution to humanity and world peace?

1. Do you honestly believe Putin will give up or remove his ICBM that are pointed to us just because of Trump?
2. Do you honestly believe Putin will just relinquish Crimea just because of Trump?
3. Do you honestly believe that Putin will stop his spy ships and submarines patrolling near our borders?
4. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop selling arms and supporting Iran and Syria just because of Trump?
5. Or maybe to can explain why his neighbors are so nervous that they are turning to west for their protection.

Every Russian Military and government official is a legitimate target until the illegal occupation of internationally recognized sovereign Ukrainian territory is ended.

Every Russian Military and government official is a legitimate target until the illegal occupation of internationally recognized sovereign Ukrainian territory is ended.
Yet you're against those trying to escape child rape.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- hey Charwin , concerning Putins nukes . I don't care where his nukes are pointed . Nukes that are sitting in waiting never hurt anyone . ----------------------- 2. i don't care about Crimea . -------------- 3, why would i care where he patrols if he is legally patrolling in International waters ?? 4 . probably not but 'iran' is a concern for the USA , Israel and other interested parties to manage or eventually destroy . Syria , keep 'syrian' refugee muslims out of the USA and in Syria and then Syrians cause me no problems . I see Russias selling arms to 'iran' and others as good business for the Russians . 5. all the nervous neighbors have to do is pay up the money to the USA if the USA decides to protect Russias nervous neighbors . 6, contribution to humanity and world peace , feck that Charwin . ------------------ Obviously you and i have different ideas on the actual way that the world actually works Charwin !!

Last edited:
The new liberal ploy is that if you tolerate Russian's you're a traitor to the nation because CNN and Hillary told them Russian's were baaaad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- hey Charwin , concerning Putins nukes . I don't care where his nukes are pointed . Nukes that are sitting in waiting never hurt anyone . ----------------------- 2. i don't care about Crimea . -------------- 3, why would i care where he patrols if he is legally patrolling in International waters ?? 4 . probably not but 'iran' is a concern for the USA , Israel and other interested parties to manage or eventually destroy . Syria , keep 'syrian' refugee muslims out of the USA and in Syria and then Syrians cause me no problems . I see Russias selling arms to 'iran' and others as good business for the Russians . 5. all the nervous neighbors have to do is pay up the money to the USA if the USA decides to protect Russias nervous neighbors . 6, contribution to humanity and world peace , feck that Charwin . ------------------ Obviously you and i have different ideas on the actual way that the world actually works Charwin !!

Yes Pismoe I'm here.
1. You have to care where his nuke are pointed bc it's the only country that can annihilate the entire America.
2. I know you don't care bc Trump love Putin.
3. Good for you.
4. Putin thug support terrorism and you are supporter is un American.
5. This has nothing to do about paying up. Even if they up they are still nervous with Putin thug.
6. Obviously you cannot name any single contribution to world piece or humanity.

Russia has proven to be a better friend to America than democrats.

Can you name one item why you think Russia is a better friend than democrats?
What is Russia's contribution to Americans that you think they are better than democrat?
What is Russia's constitution to America that you love Putin so much?

Can you name one item...... What is Putin good for?

Forum List

Back